Breaking! DOJ mistakenly (Yea Right!) exposes list of Trump files from Mar-a-Lago being vetted for privilege including medical records

Oh look, you’re lying again retard. The National Archives took nothing. Obozo STOLE 30 million documents including classified information. They were shoved into an UNSECURED warehouse for over a year. Now go take a reading comprehension course yourself.
The national archives, who took the documents, says you're wrong.

Press Statements in Response to Media Queries About Presidential Records

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) administers the Barack Obama Presidential Library, located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. The library holds records from the Obama presidential administration and is leased, controlled, managed, and used exclusively by NARA. The Obama Foundation, an independent entity, has never had control over the records in Hoffman Estates. All records in that facility are stored and managed by NARA in accordance with archival storage standards, and all classified records were stored in an appropriately secured compartment within the facility. NARA moved these records at the end of the Obama administration to the Hoffman Estates facility

Huh? We are talking about his personal documents, Simp.

Please grow a brain and then learn how to use it.
No, you and white 6 were talking about classified documents being intermixed with his personal stuff.... If the govt classified documents were not intermixed with his personal stuff, his personal stuff would not have been swept up with the classified documents. Period.

Then you’ll want Obozo raided since it has come to light that he STOLE classified documents when leaving the White House. Maybe you better tell your therapist and counselor to up your TDS meds retard. Being a lying asshole doesn’t help you or Obozo in the long run.
That would be Obama's problem not mine. But, Excalibur says Obama paid $3million to have the National Archives come in, retrieve and properly store whatever he had. I don't know. Investigate if you like. I doubt they will show up at my house.
Personally, I think Donny should have given everything back when asked, not had his lawyer lie about it all being gone, and avoided the whole deal, but people like you are paying for his legal bills, not me. Going by the rules and laws is just easier for most, him included, but he brought it on himself, by his choices, so Fk him.

That would be Obama's problem not mine. But, Excalibur says Obama paid $3million to have the National Archives come in, retrieve and properly store whatever he had. I don't know. Investigate if you like. I doubt they will show up at my house.
Personally, I think Donny should have given everything back when asked, not had his lawyer lie about it all being gone, and avoided the whole deal, but people like you are paying for his legal bills, not me. Going by the rules and laws is just easier for most, him included, but he brought it on himself, by his choices, so Fk him.
Obama paid them as a special project $3 million to digitize all of his records for his Library.

Maybe he should have given back all the government documents when asked and not stored personal documents, legal correspondence, medical file, etc, in that basement office with government documents, classified, secret and top secret government documents, instead of holding back and having his lawyers lie to the government, about what was still there, claiming incorrectly that all had been returned. Sometime, deny, deny, deny, does not help you in the long run. Go figure.

They saw what was there and didn't do anything about it.....just told them to put another lock on the door......until biden got into office and ordered his FBI/gestapo, to execute the raid for documents they could have gotten by dropping by and picking them up...

They saw what was there and didn't do anything about it.....just told them to put another lock on the door......until biden got into office and ordered his FBI/gestapo, to execute the raid for documents they could have gotten by dropping by and picking them up...
Nope! Trump team would NOT let them look at or take any of the documents in the storage room, so they asked Trump's team to add a lock to the door, to secure whatever was in storage.

Don't be silly. Nobody will believe you. Biden cam into office in January of 2021. It was June of this year when the government requested an addional lock be put on the door. Biden had been President for about a year and a half at that time. Here is Trump's announcement on truth social:
Days after the former president’s home was raided by the FBI, Trump released a statement on his platform, Truth Social, stating, “In early June, the DOJ and FBI asked my legal representatives to put an extra lock on the door leading to the place where boxes were stored in Mar-a-Lago – We agreed.”

Don't need to. I read the actual news and not gatewayderpderp.

And you think you're getting the truth from the MSM ? ???

Kool Aid swilling lemming much?

Mm yummy, that cherry Kool Aid tastes great!

Dumbass, the MSM lies way more than gatewaywhateverwhatever.

And you think the election was stolen.
Now you can point out where I’ve EVER stated that you retarded trolling dumbfuck. You can’t so you’re just showing what an asshole you are. As usual. Better make more appointments with your counselor for your TDS.

Personally, your stupidity means nothing to me asshole. I’m paying Trump’s legal bills? Where’s your evidence of that moron? Here’s some advice your therapist should have given you. Screaming “Orange Man Bad” doesn’t make your fantasies reality. Trump was fully cooperating per the National Archives themselves. So fuck you.

1665316021594.png

A couple of months before the search warrant would be the June execution of the subpoena. From court documents in the case regarding the June event.

#1 Highlight shows that the NARA/FBI teams was NOT allowed to view other materials in the storage room.

#2 The long quote also shows that the certification signed by a FPOTUS lawyer which is - to put it nicely - factually deficient.
  • If all records were in the storage room there would have been no records in "45 Office" of the POTUS, that office isn't in the storage room.
  • In addition, if all classified documents were returned in June, then there wouldn't have been any to find in August as part of the search warrant meaning the certification was a false.
WW

Last edited:
Maybe his medical records were classified. He lied about his health on several occasions.

And remember, the file on Macron's sex life was also under some kind of classification.

Maybe his medical records were classified. He lied about his health on several occasions.

And remember, the file on Macron's sex life was also under some kind of classification.
Yawn.

WHO FUCKING CARES.

Gas is 7 dollars a gallon

Why are you going to drive to work if it costs you more to get there than you make while you're working?

Forum List

Back