Breaking! DOJ mistakenly (Yea Right!) exposes list of Trump files from Mar-a-Lago being vetted for privilege including medical records

I think every other president should have to give back every document they took with them when they left office....starting with the 30 million that Obama hid in a warehouse in Chicago.
And Hillary needs to return the 33,000 emails she took when she left the State Department.

Sounds fine to me. You and I did not take military documents with us when we retired or got out, except for our military records jackets.

It is not how government documents especially classified are stored. When you leave your government post, you do not get to take them with you. You can be prosecuted.
Once again, we are talking about his personal documents.

Learn to read and follow a conversation, Simp.

Clueless as usual.

The PRA is the sole statutory system of dealing with former POTUS' and the records they take with them. They are still negotiating with Øbama over records and in fact, in August 2018, the Obama Foundation paid the National Archive to remove and safely store documents including classified documents Obama had stored in the improperly secured warehouse.

Where was the raid on the Øbama warehouse as he was storing those classified documents in it?

There is no criminal section in the PRA.
He paid the National Archive to come in, take possession, remove and securely store that should be in the government's hands, instead of caught up in the moving process when he left office. That is damned nice of him. Too bad, Donny didn't take that route. I guess he wanted to keep everything, as if he owned it.

Once again, we are talking about his personal documents.

Learn to read and follow a conversation, Simp.
That was in the same places as the classified and government documents. Should they have taken over the place for a few weeks, while they sat there and read and cataloged everything before leaving? Sounds like a take it all as possible evidence and sort it out later kind of deal, to me. I have no problem with it. If they did it with a Democrat president, would you have a problem with it? I wouldn't.

Maybe he should have given back all the government documents when asked and not stored personal documents, legal correspondence, medical file, etc, in that basement office with government documents, classified, secret and top secret government documents, instead of holding back and having his lawyers lie to the government, about what was still there, claiming incorrectly that all had been returned. Sometime, deny, deny, deny, does not help you in the long run. Go figure.
Meanwhile our own DOJ is making a mockery of justice.

They apparently just violated the HIPAA laws. Trump can sue the shit out of them. And win.

Meanwhile our own DOJ is making a mockery of justice.

They apparently just violated the HIPAA laws. Trump can sue the shit out of them. And win.
I doubt they violated HIPAA, listing a letter from a doctor that had already been made public, indeed publicized for political benefit shortly after it was written.

Maybe he should have given back all the government documents when asked and not stored personal documents, legal correspondence, medical file, etc, in that basement office with government documents, classified, secret and top secret government documents, instead of holding back and having his lawyers lie to the government, about what was still there, claiming incorrectly that all had been returned. Sometime, deny, deny, deny, does not help you in the long run. Go figure.
What were they hurting wear they were act
Besides
Why are trumps medical records now classified

He paid the National Archive to come in, take possession, remove and securely store that should be in the government's hands, instead of caught up in the moving process when he left office. That is damned nice of him. Too bad, Donny didn't take that route. I guess he wanted to keep everything, as if he owned it.

Meaning he [Obama] had been storing classified documents until August 2018 in an unsafe warehouse. The ones the archive knew about. August 2018 was over 1 1/2 years after he left the White House. Capiche?

Trump had [maybe] classified documents at MAL which is guarded 24/7 by the Secret Service.

Trump was in the process of negotiations and had already turned some documents over.

There is no criminal provision in the PRA.

I doubt they violated HIPAA, listing a letter from a doctor that had already been made public, indeed publicized for political benefit shortly after it was written.
they violated a Court Order and therefore should be held in contempt and jailed

It is not how government documents especially classified are stored. When you leave your government post, you do not get to take them with you. You can be prosecuted.
Yeah....this is a totally new rule that they made up just for Trump....(and a boldfaced lie).

Sounds fine to me. You and I did not take military documents with us when we retired or got out, except for our military records jackets.
Trump didn't take military documents either.
All you're doing is reacting to fake leaks from the FBI.

You're just making up new rules that apply only to Trump.
Meanwhile every other president got a pass on exactly the same thing.

oh you "doubt" it huh? well that's it then. White6 doubts it so thats the end of the debate.

he wins!!!

What were they hurting wear they were act
Besides
Why are trumps medical records now classified
As far as I know, his medical records are not classified, at least not by national security. Not sure where you got the impression. Actual records are protected by HIPPA, but classified? I doubt it.
As to why they could not be left where they were, I think the captured all documents stored in that area, knowing already some classified were mixed in and not intending to stay on site, to sort them out. and finding folder for classified material empty mixed in. This mixing in files of classified, unclassified, and personal document or records does not occur (by storage regulation) in government controlled filings, as it would allow people without the proper clearance access by accident. This is another reason, his handling of sensitive document was outside, what is allowed, and that security of the room(s) themselves in a clubhouse with literally thousands passing through, including foreign nationals was total unacceptable, by government standards.

Forum List

Back