Breaking! DOJ Sends Nuclear Letter To Nadler Explaining How Massive John Durhams Investigation Is

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
I think Nadler is going to have to get IV fluids after receiving this letter this evening. US Attorney John Durham is going after the coup plotters juglar.

New DOJ Letter Reveals Just How Massive John Durham's Spygate Investigation Really Is

IMG_5460-421x600.jpg

IMG_5461-414x600.jpg

Last edited:
Time wasting distraction for the low intelligence base.

Like the OP.

I can just see them bringing Deep State conspiracy nonsense into court

I can just see them bringing Deep State conspiracy nonsense into court
Not likely. As long as it's just an ongoing investigation they can make any claim. As soon as people have to start taking oaths and showing their non-cherry-picked evidence this shit will be exposed as nothing but a smokescreen.

UMMMM.....

IS NOW A GOOD / BAD TIME TO BRING UP THE FACT THAT THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE AND THE CHAIRMAN OF THE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE PERPETRATED CRIMINAL OBSTRUCTION BY ATTEMPTING TO UNDERMINE THIS ON-GOING SERIES OF INVESTIGATIONS BY HOLDING A VOTE TO HOLD THE US AG IN CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS FOR REFUSING TO BREAK THE LAW....

...AND THEN - AFTER 'LEARNING OF THEIR ERROR' - STILL PROCEEDING WITH SCHEDULING AN OFFICIAL VOTE TO HOLD HIM IN CONTEMPT ... BEFORE REALIZING DOING SO WOULD BE A MASSIVE POLITICAL / JUDICIAL MISTAKE?!

I THINK THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME!

:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm certain OP thinks this letter means something earth-shattering.
Correct. Professionals have possession of the ball now and the shit will hit the fan very soon.
The purpose of this thing is not to send anyone to jail but to discredit, in your mind, anything that may turn up on Trump. That's it. This investigation will continue as long as it is useful propaganda and never result in anything they could ever bring into a courtroom.

Not likely. As long as it's just an ongoing investigation they can make any claim. As soon as people have to start taking oaths and showing their non-cherry-picked evidence this shit will be exposed as nothing but a smokescreen.

Ummmmm, bad news...Steele has agreed to talk to the DOJ UNDER OATH after cutting / agreeing to a deal....

Bwuhahahaha.....

New DOJ Letter Reveals Just How Massive John Durham’s Spygate Investigation Really Is

New DOJ Letter Reveals Just How Massive John Durham's Spygate Investigation Really Is
Jun 10, 2019 ~ by Cristina Laila
A new letter from the Justice Department addressed to Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) reveals John Durham’s investigation into Spygate is much larger than previously known. AG Barr’s review of the FISA abuses and surveillance against Trump’s campaign is “broad in scope and multifaceted,” according to the DOJ letter. The letter to Nadler, penned by Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd, indicates Fusion GPS, foreign intelligence services and non-governmental organizations and individuals are all a target of US Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the origins of Spygate.
“The Review is broad in scope and multifaceted, and is intended to illuminate open questions regarding the activities of U.S. and foreign intelligence services as well as non-governmental organizations and individuals,” Boyd wrote.

5a0a4f281b0000e72a376e66.png

IMG_5461-414x600.jpg

~~~~~~
It appears that there are an enormous amounts of "Depends" being bought up in DC lately. I suspect Hillary's campaign may be under investigation for laundering money and campaign violations with how they funneled money to Fusion GPS through Perkins-Coie. Of course money laundering, paying foreign spies, obstructing justice, destruction of evidence, and lying to Congress is only illegal if a Republican do it. I want these bastards rotting in prison! But this crime began in 2016, and it is still being discovered today.
I want to see convictions, well at least indictments handed out by October of this year and I want the truth to come out. I believe that Durham, Barr, and (I.G.) Horowitz are seriously pursuing these goals. I want these bastards rotting in prison! But this crime began in 2016, and it is still being discovered today.
I want convictions, and I want the truth to come out. I believe that Durham, Barr, and (I.G.) Horowitz are seriously pursuing these goals. Hmmm...., Whatever happened to Huber? Huber? Huber? If this plays out the way I think it will, the public will be shocked at some of the players. Again, I'm content to wait for now.
No wonder Nadler is hot and bothered. After Durham gets done and outs the criminals there won't be another Democrat elected to office for 20 years. Buh-Bye Nadler. 2020 is coming with a quickness...
There WILL be accountability for them ALL, including Obama, and the MSM, it simply MUST happen. Tick Tock, the show is about to start, have you stocked up on popcorn and Jim Beam like me? You are going to NEED it. This is HISTORY, relish it and teach your children so that it NEVER repeats.

While I would love to see certain people spend time in prison for their crimes let's face it even the old Republicans will take the side of any so that no one will ever be found quilty. Yes there will be a lot of finger pointing, a bunch of he did it, she did it but no indictmets.

Unfortunately the government that everyone votes for works that way. You can go to jail they can't.

Forum List

Back