BREAKING: Dozens dead in India terrorist attack

What about all those terrorist attacks overseas when Clinton was prez?

Didn't you Bush voters claim Clinton didn't do enough - and yet here, you're saying we should sit it out?

Stop the damn partisanship. We have a president elect who is gonig to deal with it as he sees fit.

The bible today is NOT the word of Christ. The New Testament was been written and re-written and re-interpreted and re-written again it's a complete bastardization of the original teachings of Christ.

For instance, the original meaning of virgin was an un-wed woman who mothered a child. It had nothing to do with never having sex. The whole virgin theory is completely innacurate.
like on so many other things, you are just WRONG

I heard someone theorize that it could pull Pakistani troops away for the Afghan border where they are threatennig Al quaeda's hideouts.

Interesting thought that. Again, I am not certain there is a connection between the two groups. I did note that one of those killed was the head of India's counter terrorism organization.

I really do not know. Until some semblence of order is restored I suspect all we will hear is rumor and overblown speculation.

Agreed yet the claims of hostage situations continue. The Indian Navy just attacked the Somalian pirates too so it can't be really comfortable for them to say the least.

Stop the damn partisanship. We have a president elect who is gonig to deal with it as he sees fit.

This was a coordinated attack on Americans. I hardly think we should sit it out and basically watch from the sidelines, as you suggested.

We have every right to engage our global law enforcement capabilities. I would be shocked if we don't have FBI and CIA over in India getting hands on with this, and getting in people's faces.

Of course we shouldn't exercise the Bush voter strategy - launch a war over this. Its a law enforcement and intelligence issue. But, you're wrong that we should sit it out.

but not till he actually becomes President
till then, it will be up to Bush
but i do find it interesting that red dawn is showing once again how little she actually knows

Interesting thought that. Again, I am not certain there is a connection between the two groups. I did note that one of those killed was the head of India's counter terrorism organization.

I found that odd also---talk about a hands on leader . CNN is showing armed men on hotel balconies.

see, its this kind of narrowminded stupidity that lost Ron Paul any of my support
the world is not as small as it was in the 18th century
we can not ignore things that happen in other countries now like we could then
and even back then we didnt do what Paul wants
never in our history have we ever

Yeah, it's not enough that I'm saddened by the loss and I offer my condolences. I should probably want a combat squadron and an Army brigade to be sent in to kill a couple thousand more people in the hopes we get those few bad ones.

What about all those terrorist attacks overseas when Clinton was prez?

Didn't you Bush voters claim Clinton didn't do enough - and yet here, you're saying we should sit it out?

well what do you think we should do

Agreed yet the claims of hostage situations continue. The Indian Navy just attacked the Somalian pirates too so it can't be really comfortable for them to say the least.

Actually, the Indian Navy didn't sink a Somali mother ship. The Indian Navy sunk a Thai fishing boat accidentally instead.

Sorry to hear that. I wouldn't know what to do if I had a pervert like that in my family!! :eek:
oh man :rolleyes: him mentioning his brother does NOT give you carte blanche to attack him

and you dont get tit for tat because he attacked your mother

It's not a problem for me. I am saddened by the loss, but I am saddened by the loss of people on our own soil as well. People die everyday.

We'd probably send troops in to respond to this before we'd ever send troops into South Central LA to respond to the plethora of people who are killed there everyday by senseless violence.

When we start caring more about who dies on our OWN soil, I'll start caring more about who dies on someone else's.

Right now I have enough on my plate worrying about the possible economic catastrophe that awaits us here.

Frankly, I really don't give a shit about terrorists anymore. They aren't even REMOTELY the threat to us they are made out to be. We'll perish by way of our own stupidity in this country before terrorists ever get the best of us.
No truer words have ever been spoken!!!

Forum List

Back