BREAKING: E-mails Show Lois Lerner Intentionally Sought to Hide Information from Cong

I work in IT.. I don't know how the hell someone loses two harddrives in their home.. You're either a slob and you should be featured on HOARDING or you're lying..

:lol:

did you seriously just mistake physically losing a hard drive with a hard drive crashing?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha HE MEANT TO SAY HE MISPLACED THEM Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you cannot be this fucking dumb.

and yes, you are dumb. only an idiot would think that when i said i lost two hard drives in a week that i meant i misplaced two hard drives and somehow thought that was relevant to the conversation.

hooked on phonics didn't work for lgs :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

this is greatness.

arrogantly retarded is now a new subgenre of usmb poster and lgs is the poster child

You wish I were.. I did misread the last comment.. however, Lois Lerner lost her harddrives.. Ob said he lost 2 harddrives in his house. He didn't say his hard drive crashed twice,now did he Wigger?

You wish I were.. I did misread the last comment.. however, Lois Lerner lost her harddrives.. Ob said he lost 2 harddrives in his house. He didn't say his hard drive crashed twice,now did he Wigger?

lois lerner didn't physically lose her hard drives, either.

they have been recycled, but that was done by the irs it department.

and as i said before, only an idiot would believe that when i said i lost two hard drives i meant i misplaced them.

and if you can misread that post, clear as it was, what else do you think you've read that is complete bullshit? i'm guessing a lot.

Last edited:

you actually were stupid enough to call him a hoarder

and she didn't lose her hard drives

they were discarded after it claimed they couldn't recover their data

GT the forum Wigger, RUNS to threads I post in.. trying to throw anything he can after he made a fool of himself and outed himself as a coward in the flame zone..

Yea, she did lose the harddrives dummy.. They don't have them, do they?? Where are they?

GT the forum Wigger, RUNS to threads I post in.. trying to throw anything he can after he made a fool of himself and outed himself as a coward in the flame zone..

do you think you matter to me?

its sweet, but ya don't. you're just a dunce.

I took him for his post.. "I lost two harddrives in my house." Who the fuck talks like that???

Yea, she did lose the harddrives dummy.. They don't have them, do they?? Where are they?

Were they lost or recycled?

God damn you just keep getting dumber.

do you think you matter to me?

its sweet, but ya don't. you're just a dunce.

I'm far from a dunce.. Highly educated which really bothers you. You're a pretend black man who can't make it at anything ... Not my problem..

Were they lost or recycled?

God damn you just keep getting dumber.

DESTROYED IS LOST , period.. She didn't say she lost two harddrives in her house, did she????????

you take this internet shit really seriously huh?

ill bet ya even pm people about real life and all kindsa shit, huh ya sad bastage?

ahaha

AGAIN, "I LOST TWO HARDDRIVES IN MY HOUSE."

Just because I had a blonde moment which was added to how he phrased it, doesn't make me any less educated .. You'd love to push that narrative because I showed your true yellow color..

you take this internet shit really seriously huh?

ill bet ya even pm people about real life and all kindsa shit, huh ya sad bastage?

ahaha

I don't follow you to threads sliming.. DO I?? You do that.. :lol::lol::lol: YOU take it seriously.. I'm glad I bother you Wiggerboy..

AGAIN, "I LOST TWO HARDDRIVES IN MY HOUSE."

Just because I had a blonde moment which was added to how he phrased it, doesn't make me any less educated .. You'd love to push that narrative because I showed your true yellow color..

You're a fucking dweeb.

I told you you're a fuckin' rick because you play bandit in your bedroom at night, and that translates to you as "ohhh look a yellow coward making fun of someone who plays with their gun!!"

You're a drooler, for real. An immature retarded drooler.

Also - I don't follow you, queen of daft. I posted in about 10 threads today, one was yours. How many did you create? Likely many, because you swing from Obama's nuts like a Ringaling Brother, dontcha.

Forum List

Back