BREAKING: E-mails Show Lois Lerner Intentionally Sought to Hide Information from Cong

it was the wordy insult, the juvenile crap

oh well

:eusa_boohoo:

Naaah...the real juvenile crap is coming from the mouths of lois supporters.
Your shit is one step removed from sticking your fingers in your ears and screaming "Nah,Nah,Nah,Nah....I cant hear the bad stuff so it's not real!!.
The only thing that hasnt happened is for her to admit it for Christ sake.

Mark my words.. The moment Lois starts to sing like a canary these same liberals will not be able to impugn her character fast enough. LOL

If she actually did anything wrong, tar and feather her for all we care.

But please, stop lighting fires and then saying "see, there's smoke!"

as lerner's emails go, the claim is that before any congressional subpoena she was careless enough with her anti-tea party conspiracy to conduct it on official irs email, but foresighted enough to then enter into a second conspiracy to destroy the hard drives that contained the emails

that about right?

I work in IT.. I don't know how the hell someone loses two harddrives in their home.. You're either a slob and you should be featured on HOARDING or you're lying..

:lol:

did you seriously just mistake physically losing a hard drive with a hard drive crashing?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wigger,

That's precisely what Lois Lerner is telling us.. Your boy above compared what he's done to her.. TOTALLY LOSING IT.. He said he lost his harddrives in his home.. Suffice to say, a blue screen of death, harddrive crashing- isn't the same as, "I lost two harddrives in my house."

DOLT

I work in IT.. I don't know how the hell someone loses two harddrives in their home.. You're either a slob and you should be featured on HOARDING or you're lying..

did you seriously just mistake physically losing a hard drive with a hard drive crashing?

Wigger,

That's precisely what Lois Lerner is telling us.. Your boy above compared what he's done to her.. TOTALLY LOSING IT.. He said he lost his harddrives in his home.. Suffice to say, a blue screen of death, harddrive crashing- isn't the same as, "I lost two harddrives in my house."

DOLT
jesus you're dumb.

you know i didn't mean that i physically misplaced them, right?

You do know they claim they physically lost them as well, right?

to be fair, i didn't keep my dead hard drives around, either. despite what ladygunslinger may think, i'm not a hoarder. once it's dead, it's gone.

Almost any hard drive can have some data recovered, you do know that, right? If willing to pay the bucks it can be done. And considering the irs wanted to be known as the world's' most state of the art IT center (their words, not mine) you would think they could hwve recovered at least something, and knew to hang on to them.

Wigger,

DOLT
jesus you're dumb.

I'm dumb? You Bozo's tell us that the IRS has lost all emails with no trace and I'm dumb???

to be fair, i didn't keep my dead hard drives around, either. despite what ladygunslinger may think, i'm not a hoarder. once it's dead, it's gone.

Almost any hard drive can have some data recovered, you do know that, right? If willing to pay the bucks it can be done. And considering the irs wanted to be known as the world's' most state of the art IT center (their words, not mine) you would think they could hwve recovered at least something, and knew to hang on to them.

Of course it can.. Especially someone that's a common user from home.

she took it to them, it's their story that they couldn't restore it.

granted, had they known that it would be needed later they may have tried harder to get some stuff off of it.

Wigger,

DOLT
jesus you're dumb.

I'm dumb? You Bozo's tell us that the IRS has lost all emails with no trace and I'm dumb???
actually, i didn't tell you that. that'd be the liar the rabbi and the liar jarhead.

i told you that 24000 of those emails were recovered.

and yes, you are dumb. only an idiot would think that when i said i lost two hard drives in a week that i meant i misplaced two hard drives and somehow thought that was relevant to the conversation.

Wigger,

DOLT
jesus you're dumb.
\

No, you're dumb.. You said, "I lost two harddrives in my house." You didn't say I had two harddrives crash on me which tells everyone you don;'t know what the fuck you're doing , don't have a good registry cleaner, don't use a Virus program.. etc..

A dead harddrive?? Never heard of that.. What exactly made it "dead?"

been a few years since it happened. bad sectors, clicking noises. couldn't get it to read, tried some recovery programs on them, even put them in the freezer for a while (don't know why, read online it can help) and got nothing from them.

i didn't have much of anything important on them, so i gave up fairly easily - but i believe in both cases there was a physical, mechanical issue with them.

they were the same age, same manufacturer, same size, and had been used for roughly the same amount.

and then both failed.

jesus you're dumb.

actually, i didn't tell you that. that'd be the liar the rabbi and the liar jarhead.

and yes, you are dumb. only an idiot would think that when i said i lost two hard drives in a week that i meant i misplaced two hard drives and somehow thought that was relevant to the conversation.

Ohhhhhh now you meant to say you misplaced them....

Ohhhhhh now you meant to say you misplaced them....

you really do have reading comprehension problems.

try reading my post again, sparky

Wigger ran to take your slime and got slimed.. Now he meant to say he misplaced them.. ROFLMAO

What people are forgetting is emails were also to be printed out, there was to be back up of the servers that handled the emails, yet their world class state of the art IT center didn't and she just happened not to print the emails in question. And hers and all 7 others in question just happened to crash at the same time, and just happen to not be recoverable, nor backed up, and hard drives being 'lost'.

And an ice cube is not made of frozen liquid either.

been a few years since it happened. bad sectors, clicking noises. couldn't get it to read, tried some recovery programs on them, even put them in the freezer for a while (don't know why, read online it can help) and got nothing from them.

i didn't have much of anything important on them, so i gave up fairly easily - but i believe in both cases there was a physical, mechanical issue with them.

they were the same age, same manufacturer, same size, and had been used for roughly the same amount.

and then both failed.

Bad sectors?? THAT'S IT?????

and then both failed.

Bad sectors?? THAT'S IT?????
try reading again.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha HE MEANT TO SAY HE MISPLACED THEM Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back