BREAKING: E-mails Show Lois Lerner Intentionally Sought to Hide Information from Cong

This is the liberal way.. They play precise word games.. If you say, are instead of is well then your entire argument is a lie.. they'll flame the thread to bury the truth. It's lies, more lies, and damn lies. Liberals do not have an ounce of integrity. When shown the truth, when shown we condemn our own, they still circle the wagons. The bottom line is power. Don't ever ever expect a liberal to be honest.

Ogi...you're embarrassing yourself here. Do you know what a document "dump" is? It's what people do who don't want to comply with a request for pertinent documents but want to appear to be compliant. You don't release the documents that are harmful to you and you release MOUNTAINS of documents that have nothing to do with the investigation. Then when you're accused of non-compliance you protest that you've released 24,000 pages of emails! How could you POSSIBLY not be complying? It's a game. The IRS is deliberately hiding documents from Congress...giving them a document dump instead and you're buying it...hook, line & sinker!

He admits that the IRS has not released the pertinent emails but somehow I'm the liar.
you made multiple false claims. what else do you call that?

Every claim I made is not only true but proven. You have been proved to be a liar, dissembler, deflector, and all around shit head.

This is the liberal way.. They play precise word games.. If you say, are instead of is well then your entire argument is a lie.. they'll flame the thread to bury the truth. It's lies, more lies, and damn lies. Liberals do not have an ounce of integrity. When shown the truth, when shown we condemn our own, they still circle the wagons. The bottom line is power. Don't ever ever expect a liberal to be honest.

Party before Country. They're not good people.

Party before Country. They're not good people.

Not even so much that as it is they simply hate this country. They put basically anything they could before this country.

You'bve backed up nothing except the suspicion you must be getting paid by the DNC to post stupid shit on this site. No one believes you. You would have to be on drugs to think Camps' letter did not involve Lerner, LErner did not see it, Lerner did not react by trashing her computer and the others similarly in the face of an expected congressional investigation.

you're entire argument boils down to 'but it looks suspicious'

i don't disagree with that assessment. it should be investigated, but i also don't agree with twisting the facts to make it look more suspicious than it is, which you, a proven liar, have insisted upon doing.

So you agree with me but I'm a liar? WTF?
Fact: Lois Lerner stated they were under tremendous pressure to "do something" about conservative groups in the wake of Citizens United.
Fact: Democratic Senators and Representatives sent letters to the IRS asking them to investigate various conservative groups.
Fact: Conservative groups applying for tax exempt status were subjected to delays and inappropriate scrutiny prior to the election.
Fact: Lois Lerner took the 5th
Fact: Rep Dave Camp sent a letter of inquiry to the iRS about the matter 10 days before Lerner's computer "crashed" and all the emails were wiped out.
Fact: Six other connected with this also experienced catastrophic crashes with unrecoverable emails.
Fact: Two federal judges have ordered investigations by magistrates into the IRS's handling of those emails.
Fact: The Justice Dept commenced an investigation by an Obama contributor and reported back in a week tat there was nothing to see.
Fact: Every statement by this administration about the matter has been proven to be a lie.
Fact: The IRS revealed confidential tax information on conservative groups to both the FBI and outside liberal political groups.

Now, you're going to tell me that this does not stink to high heaven, that all of it was a simple misunderstanding, that it can be explained without saying the administration and/or Democrats were involved in a big, really big, illegal effort to suppress conservaive groups? Please, tell me that with a straight face. Do it, I doubt dare you.

Lets just take your first supposed fact. What is your source for this allegation? I think you distorted it by adding the word conservative to make your case.

“the Justice Department convened a meeting with former IRS official Lois Lerner in October 2010 to discuss how the IRS could assist in the criminal enforcement of campaign-finance laws against politically active nonprofits. This meeting was arranged at the direction of Public Integrity Section Chief Jack Smith.”

The meeting occurred days before Lois Lerner spoke at a Duke University event about the immense political pressure on the IRS to “fix the problem” created by Citizens United before the 2010 midterm election.

Testimony: In 2010, Justice Department Sought Lois Lerner?s Help to Prosecute Tax Exempt Groups Engaging in Politics | Committee on Oversight & Government Reform

i don't disagree with that assessment. it should be investigated, but i also don't agree with twisting the facts to make it look more suspicious than it is, which you, a proven liar, have insisted upon doing.

Fact: Lois Lerner stated they were under tremendous pressure to "do something" about conservative groups in the wake of Citizens United.
Fact: Democratic Senators and Representatives sent letters to the IRS asking them to investigate various conservative groups.
Fact: Conservative groups applying for tax exempt status were subjected to delays and inappropriate scrutiny prior to the election.
Fact: Rep Dave Camp sent a letter of inquiry to the iRS about the matter 10 days before Lerner's computer "crashed" and all the emails were wiped out.
Fact: Six other connected with this also experienced catastrophic crashes with unrecoverable emails.
Fact: Two federal judges have ordered investigations by magistrates into the IRS's handling of those emails.
Fact: The Justice Dept commenced an investigation by an Obama contributor and reported back in a week tat there was nothing to see.
Fact: Every statement by this administration about the matter has been proven to be a lie.
Fact: The IRS revealed confidential tax information on conservative groups to both the FBI and outside liberal political groups.

Now, you're going to tell me that this does not stink to high heaven, that all of it was a simple misunderstanding, that it can be explained without saying the administration and/or Democrats were involved in a big, really big, illegal effort to suppress conservaive groups? Please, tell me that with a straight face. Do it, I doubt dare you.

Lets just take your first supposed fact. What is your source for this allegation? I think you distorted it by adding the word conservative to make your case.

“the Justice Department convened a meeting with former IRS official Lois Lerner in October 2010 to discuss how the IRS could assist in the criminal enforcement of campaign-finance laws against politically active nonprofits. This meeting was arranged at the direction of Public Integrity Section Chief Jack Smith.”

The meeting occurred days before Lois Lerner spoke at a Duke University event about the immense political pressure on the IRS to “fix the problem” created by Citizens United before the 2010 midterm election.

Testimony: In 2010, Justice Department Sought Lois Lerner?s Help to Prosecute Tax Exempt Groups Engaging in Politics | Committee on Oversight & Government Reform

Because she was under pressure to fix the problem of liberal groups, which is why she targeted liberal groups for heightened scrutiny, right?

the rabbi likes to make shit up and lie to make his case.

for example, although it's been repeatedly shown to him that Dave Camp did not send a letter about the targeting of conservative groups he continues to make that claim as if it were a 'fact'

Last edited:

You have no credibility here. None.

2QcYN.gif

Last edited:

Because she was under pressure to fix the problem of liberal groups, which is why she targeted liberal groups for heightened scrutiny, right?

Where and when did Lerner specify either Conservative or Liberal groups?

You have no credibility here. None.
and yet you are the one posting lies. weird. it just happens that your lies are more popular with the unthinking masses that support you than my facts.

sad state of the world i guess.

By her subsequent actions. Do you think she was under pressure to quash liberal groups?

Are you deliberately trying to live up to your name, Boo? It's quite apparent that Lerner's focus was on conservative groups. The five groups that Camp was concerned about in the initial letter to the IRS were all conservative groups...the overwhelming majority of groups that were targeted for investigation were conservative. The names that were used as a criteria for investigation were things like tea party and patriot. I know that it's been a liberal talking point since this started that liberal groups were also investigated but the facts are that very few liberal groups were targeted and the ones that were...were not forced to jump through the same never ending series of hoops that the conservative groups were. Lois Lerner had an agenda and it WASN'T to investigate both liberal and conservative groups equally...she decided that conservative groups were the problem and she coordinated with both the Justice Department and the White House to address that problem. THAT is the reason that she's taken the 5th! If she subjected both ends of the political spectrum to the same degree of harassment then she wouldn't be doing that.

By her subsequent actions. Do you think she was under pressure to quash liberal groups?

It was the very first one on your list! You're the one who said it was a fact that Lerner stated she was under tremendous pressure to to "do something" about conservative groups in the wake of Citizens United.

Now it appears to be not so much a fact.

for example, although it's been repeatedly shown to him that Dave Camp did not send a letter about the targeting of conservative groups he continues to make that claim as if it were a 'fact'

How can you POSSIBLY say that Camp's letter was not about the targeting of conservative groups? Do you not grasp that this is the Republican Chair of the House Ways & Means demanding to know why 5 conservative groups have been targeted by the IRS? Done with a letter that asks for a complete disclosure of WHO, WHAT and WHEN took place to prompt that targeting?

Saying that wasn't a letter about targeting conservative groups is LAUGHABLE!!!

How can you POSSIBLY say that Camp's letter was not about the targeting of conservative groups?

because it wasn't. and the washington post agrees with me. even if you go so far as to say that the letters sent out to warn people that their donations could be counted as gifts were targeting conservatives that is not the focus of the current investigation, nor is it 'the matter' referred to by the rabbi in his 'fact'

Last edited:

How can you POSSIBLY say that Camp's letter was not about the targeting of conservative groups?

because it wasn't. and the washington post agrees with me.

Then the Washington Post is rather pathetic...isn't it? Trying to make the argument that Camp's letter wasn't about conservatives because the word conservative isn't IN the letter is an exercise in logical gymnastics! It's obvious from the response by Lerner that SHE knew that Camp's letter was about the targeting of conservatives.

because it wasn't. and the washington post agrees with me.

Then the Washington Post is rather pathetic...isn't it? Trying to make the argument that Camp's letter wasn't about conservatives because the word conservative isn't IN the letter is an exercise in logical gymnastics! It's obvious from the response by Lerner that SHE knew that Camp's letter was about the targeting of conservatives.

so we're back to assumptions and away from facts - is that it?

It was the very first one on your list! You're the one who said it was a fact that Lerner stated she was under tremendous pressure to to "do something" about conservative groups in the wake of Citizens United.

Now it appears to be not so much a fact.

Of course it is a fact. It is proven by subsequent events. Are you deliberately blind, Boo?

Forum List

Back