BREAKING: Embattled FBI Lawyer Lisa Page Has Resigned

maxresdefault.jpg

awe..........the liberals are in damage control mode............

poor poor page..........McCabe.....Comey...........are they sweating yet........poor things.......

KARMA's a bitch..............

Guilty of what?

Don't know. It's what we've been asking about Trump the last year and a half.
Of course you don't know, because it's just another nutter bullshit post.

Hey, it's you and your party that loves witch hunts. Let's start another one as far as I'm concerned.
List time I checked, it was all republicans running the "witch hunt".

Actually it's less Republican or Democrat than it is Trump haters and the Establishment. Mueller is kind of both. WTF do you think he hired a bunch of Hillary supporters for the investigation, because he's such a conservative pro-Trump guy?

That won't keep you out of prison, bitch. The dominoes are falling, one by one. The entire Mewler witchunt is dissovling before our eyes.

The FBI attorney who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with another bureau official resigned on Friday, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The FBI confirmed that the lawyer, Lisa Page, tendered her resignation.
Tick tock

The Mules Team knows hes got nothing and it's only a matter of time before they've taken out by Trumps Corleone Baptism event

That won't keep you out of prison, bitch. The dominoes are falling, one by one. The entire Mewler witchunt is dissovling before our eyes.

The FBI attorney who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with another bureau official resigned on Friday, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

What is going to keep her out of prison is that fact that writing nasty e-mails about Trump is not a crime. Terrorists like you are the ones who need to be thrown in prison. She has served this country faithfully unlike Trump who is a draft dodger.

She was not only texting crap about Trump, but screwing the guy that did the investigation interview with Hil-Liar.

I don't know if she did anything to be sent to prison for, but they can interrogate her to find out where the money trail goes. We all know Hussein and Hillary were behind this, it's just a matter of finding the puzzle pieces and putting them together.

What is going to keep her out of prison is that fact that writing nasty e-mails about Trump is not a crime. Terrorists like you are the ones who need to be thrown in prison. She has served this country faithfully unlike Trump who is a draft dodger.

LOLOLOLOLOL, ladies and gentlemen, a Lefty has added a new IST! We are now racists, masochists, and now........drum roll please........TERRORISTS. My goodness, gracious, these Leftists just have a way with vocabulary, don't they-)

She was not only texting crap about Trump, but screwing the guy that did the investigation interview with Hil-Liar.

Both are NOT ILLEGAL dummy.

What will she going to prison for, or haven't you had someone decide that for you yet?
If she wasn’t guilty. Why would she resign from such a lofty position
Harassment.

If Cohen isn't guilty why is he pleading the fifth?
Why did Hillary and her comrades?

Last edited:

Oh, I dunno, both are married, aren't they? Why hell, I just looked them both up, and they are! Sooooooooo, are you SURE that intra agency fraternization within the FBI is legal?

You do know Clinton was a draft dodger?

Oh, I dunno, both are married, aren't they? Why hell, I just looked them both up, and they are! Sooooooooo, are you SURE that intra agency fraternization within the FBI is legal?

:rolleyes: yes I’m sure.

Conspiracy to commit crimes.......helping to pass a fake dossier to a federal judge to get FISA warrant....
Terrorists popping out of the woodwork.

There is no fake dossier. The FISA warrant was legally obtained.
:desk::haha:

the FISA warrant was obtained by fraud and perjury..

So you say LIAR!!

That the FISA warrant the FSB obtained based on the fake Fusion GPS Dossier obtained from the Kremlin in order to rig the presidential election was obtained on perjured information is established fact, Comrade.

You traitors lied to the FISA court to try and thwart the election, failing that you have engaged in this current coup d'etat.

Lisa Page needs some quality time with the needle for her treason, but will probably only spend the rest of her life in prison.

No one lied to the FISA court and it is not a established fact. Comey confirmed that parts of it was confirmed. There is nothing fake. The fact is that Russia attacked our troops in Syria. They are also working with Iran to dominate the middle east. Trump backed down on more sanctions against Russia and wants to leave Syria and give it to Russia. COMRADE Trump chickened out on more sanctions. You and Trump are the traitors.

You think you are going to lock up Americans on no charges. This is not Nazi Germany and Trump will be gone. We don't tolerate Nazis.
Treason is when, you tell Putin to wait till after the election. So you can work with him better. You supported that, so you're guilty too.

What will she going to prison for, or haven't you had someone decide that for you yet?
Harassment.

Why did Hillary and he comrades?
Why did Hillary and he comrades what?

Then, I will take your word for it. Do they have to sign a disclosure that they are dating an inter agency person? And if so, how do you do that if you are both married?

Harassment.

Plead the fifth, and couldn't recall over 3 dozen times.

Then, I will take your word for it. Do they have to sign a disclosure that they are dating an inter agency person? And if so, how do you do that if you are both married?

For fucks sakes use your head - if they did anything illegal they would be fired long ago.

A federal court will decide how long Page is locked up.
My guess is a four year sentence.
Same with Struck.

Guilty of what?
Sedition.
Mishandling classified documents.
When the IG releases his report there will be at least a dozen FBI employees charged with a long list of federal crimes.

Harassment.

Plead the fifth, and couldn't recall over 3 dozen times.
Who pled the 5th?

A federal court will decide how long Page is locked up.
My guess is a four year sentence.
Same with Struck.
For what?

Forum List

Back