Breaking: Explosion in Germany

Keep it in your pants rubes it looks like just a gas leak this time

oh that's a new one LOL ...gas leak ok!

no mental illness? no???:lmao:
Your eagerness to lay this at the feet of Islamic terrorism before you, I or anyone here knows the facts makes you look silly, dumb and cheap.

Terrorism is nothing to score political points by. Doing so not only demeans the victims of actual terrorism, but brings horror down to the level of predictable acceptance.
GTFO, these kind of leftist talking points make you look stupider than you actually are.....

The press conference has been delayed.
They are stalling until they will come up with a lie, waiting for communist bitch Merkel's approval which lie to go with
- the guy was from the gas company fixing gas leaks
- the guy had an argument with a woman and a box of matches exploded in his pocket accidentally
- the guy was a neo-nazi skinhead hating white people
see. this is the interpretation of a gullible fool trusting the protocols of the elders of zion. a serious and good person. ha
You did not cite the title correctly...hahaha... you are losing it, fucking enabler....:badgrin:

Hermann: the explosion was deliberate
Herrmann : " We do not know at the moment whether the offender has acted purely in this suicidal intent or whether his intention was to take other people to death . "

Herrmann . " Vile indeed it is only fortunate circumstances thanks to them that not more people were harmed no one in critical condition , the severity of injuries can not be estimated accurately Will do it to the background of the fact completely now everything . . educate . "

Roman Fertinger ( police chief ) . " Goods in the picture that this report details is very fast to a stop . The cooperation with the emergency services worked like a charm . Could maybe tomorrow . "

Michael Schrotberger ( prosecutor Ansbach ) : " . . ? Attempted murder in twelve cases need only clarify important questions Was it a suicide If the act a political background is all still speculation ? .

Fertinger : "We can not exclude that it is a radical extremist , but there is no evidence . " 3 minutes ago Fertinger : " There are metal parts were found scattered . "

They are stalling until they will come up with a lie, waiting for communist bitch Merkel's approval which lie to go with
- the guy had an argument with a woman and a box of matches exploded in his pocket accidentally
see. this is the interpretation of a gullible fool trusting the protocols of the elders of zion. a serious and good person. ha
You did not cite the title correctly...hahaha... you are losing it, fucking enabler....:badgrin:
i defer to your knowledge of that very serious book for concerned retards. a win for you, i guess.

i defer to your knowledge of that very serious book for concerned retards. a win for you, i guess.
Go to bed... you have the other moron Toro on duty, fear of nothing, he will troll for the both of you...:badgrin:

Herrmann : " Because of the civil war in Syria , the man should have been deported only in serious crimes such as murder or manslaughter I am clear on the point . Who brings to safety in Germany , from which we can most respect for our legal system and in our population expect . Whoever violates them , in my opinion, can not be expected to continue to enjoy protection from us . " 3 minutes ago
Herrmann ( Würzburg , Munich , Ansbach ) . " I have spoken of three terrible events that have made us very concerned what extent the present action is attributed to the Islamist terrorism , the investigation will show , it is not ruled out the contents of the backpack . was liable to hurt more people and kill them. "

Last edited:

Your eagerness to lay this at the feet of Islamic terrorism before you, I or anyone here knows the facts makes you look silly, dumb and cheap.

Terrorism is nothing to score political points by. Doing so not only demeans the victims of actual terrorism, but brings horror down to the level of predictable acceptance.

awwwww tissue????
So be it

Go to bed... you have the other moron Toro on duty, fear of nothing, he will troll for the both of you...:badgrin:
reporting the key findings of the press conference is certainly not trolling. maybe you need a nap?

GTFO, these kind of leftist talking points make you look stupider than you actually are.....
And your's are the kind of remarks that confirm the narrowmindedness that best exemplifies moronic, bullying Conservatives.

Herrmann : " There have been incidents with which the man has the Ansbacher police employed previously . " 2 minutes ago
Fertinger : " We have found the man a mobile phone which will now be evaluated next hours are crucial . . . "

BREAKING: At least one dead and 12 injured in suicide bomb attack at German wine bar

And the beat goes on.....time and again we see muslims killing infidels....yet the infidels look for anything under the sun to try and use in order to claim islam has nothing,nothing,nothing whatsoever to do with these attacks.

It is just a co-incidence that they are all muslims....means nothing. Go back to sleep...do not worry ....be happy. Just remember it is happenng to someone else...not you. Do not worry....hillary will protect us. When that 3am phone call comes in...hillary will be there to answer it. Relax Max

And your's are the kind of remarks that confirm the narrowmindedness that best exemplifies moronic, bullying Conservatives.
Nobody bullies anybody... when you are stupid repeating talking points without actually thinking, then you are stupid, nothing is bullying about that...

Nobody bullies anybody... when you are stupid repeating talking points without actually thinking, then you are stupid, nothing is bullying about that...
Gee! I wonder if you read what Skye wrote? After all, that's who I was responding to. Double standard, or borderline illiteracy?

Forum List

Back