Breaking: Explosion in Germany

so. why do you care about an explosion in bavaria?

What racist and bigoted statement to make, but that is par for the course for a far left drone!

wow, a parrot trying to ride a high horse, while claiming to care for germany.

They are just practicing in Germany before they start in the US.
times they are a changing. they used to prepare and plan in germany, and then hit bigly in the us.

:lmao:

What's hysterically funny, and hypocritical on your part, is you never had a problem with me being a rude ass when I was addressing people you disagree with, when it's aimed at you and those you side with however.......

:lmao:
I politely answered a question you posed. Don't see how that called for your rudeness. But have at it - it seems to make you feel big even though you actually look like a pompous ass.
Like I said you should have prefaced it so that there was no doubt as to your meaning and I apologized for taking it wrong. I can't help it if you chose not to accept my apology and instead revel in your butt hurt. Maybe I should have used KY Extreme instead....... :dunno:
proposing to exterminate all muslims is usually a way to be taken seriously.
Muslims only? Fix all our problems, eliminate humankind!!!! :thup:

Party!!!!!
now you are almost accepted.
So I need to work on it some more? Okay.

According to the Guardian 12 have been injured. Thank goodness he was not in the festival itself. It could have been so much worse.

I politely answered a question you posed. Don't see how that called for your rudeness. But have at it - it seems to make you feel big even though you actually look like a pompous ass.
Like I said you should have prefaced it so that there was no doubt as to your meaning and I apologized for taking it wrong. I can't help it if you chose not to accept my apology and instead revel in your butt hurt. Maybe I should have used KY Extreme instead....... :dunno:

Party!!!!!
you will get the hang of it, if you so desire. it is mind numbingly easy.

Islam is it self a form of intolerance and hate. Not seeing any christian suicide bombers, it's always Muslims practicing hate and intolerance. l will vote for Trump, at least he isn't blowing up religious shrines and cutting off heads and crashing planes into Mecca or nuking Medina. Not yet, anyway.

Party!!!!!
you will get the hang of it, if you so desire. it is mind numbingly easy.
Been there, done that...... At least I know not what to do to reattain that cognitive status. :thup:

yes, you care, and i celebrate. it cannot get more retarded than that. and this 2 days after the munich shooting rampage. you ***** never learn.
I couldn't agree more (finally something we agree on) It is fucking retarded of you to celebrate every fucking time a terrorist attack happens and innocent people are killed and maimed. I just don't understand why are you so proud of it.
your pretended concern for innocent german people is noted.

Photo of two German Leftists
Hahaha.... the muzzie is fucking that little chickenshit's wife/girlfriend. Funny as fuck! I still care, I just would put the traitors into labor camp... communist solution to the problem..like Gulag..... You like communists so I don't think you would have any problem with that.

yes, you care, and i celebrate. it cannot get more retarded than that. and this 2 days after the munich shooting rampage. you ***** never learn.
I couldn't agree more (finally something we agree on) It is fucking retarded of you to celebrate every fucking time a terrorist attack happens and innocent people are killed and maimed. I just don't understand why are you so proud of it.

Hahaha.... the muzzie is fucking that little chickenshit's wife/girlfriend. Funny as fuck! I still care, I just would put the traitors into labor camp... communist solution to the problem..like Gulag..... You like communists so I don't think you would have any problem with that.
noted, nigga.

I hope bbc will show and translate it. They just mentioned it.
There will be a press conference in ten minutes (3am local time)
you have been constantly reporting about the German incidents, lately. and you did it mostly correctly, meaning "just the facts", with links. but why are you so interested in germany. do you have family here. were you stationed here?

noted, nigga.
Go to bed...:badgrin:

Forum List

Back