Breaking: Explosion in Germany

Why don't christians or jews play that same game? No Jewish suicide bombers attack innocent Muslims in Bahrain, No christian suicide bomber walking up to muslims pilgrims into Medina and slaughtering them. Always Muslims Muslims Muslims. And we have this media transduced paranoia against a few bad white cops even though most black murders are committed by other blacks, The Media needs to get their collective heads out of their asses, they fear anti muslim backlash. Really?

he also seems to know who is responsible. suspicious, if you ask me.

Yes we know you celebrated the death of cops, you can try and deny it all you want!
tilly finds this informative. as usual, tilly needs neither confirmation nor proof and trusts parrots. lol

You mean like celebrating the death of cops?
you are lying and trolling. but i will not report you. it is not the parrot who is responsible. it is the one teaching the parrot to squawk stupid things.

The irony of that post..

You could very easy defeat that by posting how you supported those cops, yet you can not!

You and all the far left drones celebrated the deaths of the cops!

Just like you were wishing and praying for cops to die at the RNC convention and were upset when it did not happen!

You far left domes are worse than ISIS
parrot needs reprogramming.

Yes we know you celebrated the death of cops, you can try and deny it all you want!
tilly finds this informative. as usual, tilly needs neither confirmation nor proof and trusts parrots. lol

you are lying and trolling. but i will not report you. it is not the parrot who is responsible. it is the one teaching the parrot to squawk stupid things.

The irony of that post..

You could very easy defeat that by posting how you supported those cops, yet you can not!

Just like you were wishing and praying for cops to die at the RNC convention and were upset when it did not happen!

lol. you accuse me of something. and then i have to prove my innocence. you, polly , are a great american parrot.

Yes I use the far left tactics against them!

Then they can not handle it, but it is no surprise for those that supported the killing of cops..

I bet this will now deny the support BLM...

The irony of that post..

parrot needs reprogramming.

Said the irony impaired far left drone that celebrated the death of cops!

Why don't christians or jews play that same game? No Jewish suicide bombers attack innocent Muslims in Bahrain, No christian suicide bomber walking up to muslims pilgrims into Medina and slaughtering them. Always Muslims Muslims Muslims. And we have this media transduced paranoia against a few bad white cops even though most black murders are committed by other blacks, The Media needs to get their collective heads out of their asses, they fear anti muslim backlash. Really?

Well that is what the radical extremist Muslims want , they want to have a religious war.

They want to relive the glory days of thousands of years ago..

Confirmed by whom? And who will confirm that one?
One source this early in the investigation can be considered questionable, multiple sources obviously are more trustworthy. Got it or is that kind of thinking beyond your cognitive capabilities?
Wow. When did you become such a rude ass? Go get back to your dressmaking. SMH.
I've always been a rude ass, especially when people are being stupid or don't know how to properly construct a sentence. Life's a bitch, deal with it. :thup:
It is you that is being stupid here. And a whiney ass too.
:lmao:

What's hysterically funny, and hypocritical on your part, is you never had a problem with me being a rude ass when I was addressing people you disagree with, when it's aimed at you and those you side with however.......

I politely answered a question you posed. Don't see how that called for your rudeness. But have at it - it seems to make you feel big even though you actually look like a pompous ass.

The irony of that post..

lol. you accuse me of something. and then i have to prove my innocence. you, polly , are a great american parrot.

Then they can not handle it, but it is no surprise for those that supported the killing of cops..

very clever. have a cookie.

One source this early in the investigation can be considered questionable, multiple sources obviously are more trustworthy. Got it or is that kind of thinking beyond your cognitive capabilities?
I've always been a rude ass, especially when people are being stupid or don't know how to properly construct a sentence. Life's a bitch, deal with it. :thup:

What's hysterically funny, and hypocritical on your part, is you never had a problem with me being a rude ass when I was addressing people you disagree with, when it's aimed at you and those you side with however.......

I politely answered a question you posed. Don't see how that called for your rudeness. But have at it - it seems to make you feel big even though you actually look like a pompous ass.
Like I said you should have prefaced it so that there was no doubt as to your meaning and I apologized for taking it wrong. I can't help it if you chose not to accept my apology and instead revel in your butt hurt. Maybe I should have used KY Extreme instead....... :dunno:

Like I said you should have prefaced it so that there was no doubt as to your meaning and I apologized for taking it wrong. I can't help it if you chose not to accept my apology and instead revel in your butt hurt. Maybe I should have used KY Extreme instead....... :dunno:
proposing to exterminate all muslims is usually a way to be taken seriously.

Muslims only? Fix all our problems, eliminate humankind!!!! :thup:

Party!!!!!

Muslims only? Fix all our problems, eliminate humankind!!!! :thup:

Party!!!!!
now you are almost accepted.

Saudi Arabia. They hosted funded and created...A made up ignorant religion like ...islam, wahabi or dingbati, don't care. Islam tacitly accepts and condones attacks on non Muslims. Islam is a hate
cult, worse than the neo nazis . Their religion is irrelevant.

The irony of that post..

very clever. have a cookie.

Shhhhh!! mommy and daddy are trying to watch WWE Battleground!

Forum List

Back