Breaking: Explosion in Germany

That's what I was waiting for, multiple confirmations from different authority sources.

A terror attack is a terror attack, unless you rely on the government definition of those words!
Yo, moron, we didn't know for a fact it was a terror attack until just a few minutes ago, before the multiple confirmation it was all simply speculation. Too stupid to figure that out eh?

It was bomb, did not take much to figure out!

No matter the classification by the government it would have still been a terror attack.

Just like the McDonalds there, that was a terror attack as well even if the government does not want to classify it as such!
It was a bomb, you're clairvoyant and knew this from the very beginning....... Or were you using a Ouija board? Tarot Cards? Crystal ball?
he also seems to know who is responsible. suspicious, if you ask me.

Yes we know you celebrated the death of cops, you can try and deny it all you want!

The mayor confirmed it was an intentional explosion, according to local media, etc.
Let's see. There was an explosion in a restaurant in Germany, it could be an accident or a terrorist attack. Smart and fair people, which this board is obviously sparse in, will wait for the facts to come in before making up their minds......... For the rest of you please, don't let that stop your (currently) wild speculation based on personal bias. It's entertaining...... :thup:
Okay. What will you do if the police authorities come back in a half hour and state it was an accidental gas explosion. :dunno:

All I'm saying is lot's of incorrect information flies hither and yon after an event like this so I'm still waiting for the mayor's statement to be confirmed.
Thank God it wasn't a terrorist attack.
And you got that from my post....... how? Oh yeah, I know, never mind....... :lmao:
Maybe you misunderstand me.
You asked what will you do if it turns out to be a gas leak.
I said I'd say thank God it wasn't a terrorist attack.
and, extrapolating from your reaction to the munich attack you will then claim that it is a conspiracy.

The mayor confirmed it was an intentional explosion, according to local media, etc.
Let's see. There was an explosion in a restaurant in Germany, it could be an accident or a terrorist attack. Smart and fair people, which this board is obviously sparse in, will wait for the facts to come in before making up their minds......... For the rest of you please, don't let that stop your (currently) wild speculation based on personal bias. It's entertaining...... :thup:
Okay. What will you do if the police authorities come back in a half hour and state it was an accidental gas explosion. :dunno:

All I'm saying is lot's of incorrect information flies hither and yon after an event like this so I'm still waiting for the mayor's statement to be confirmed.
Thank God it wasn't a terrorist attack.
And you got that from my post....... how? Oh yeah, I know, never mind....... :lmao:
Maybe you misunderstand me.
You asked what will you do if it turns out to be a gas leak.
I said I'd say thank God it wasn't a terrorist attack.
You should try a proper preface to eliminate guesswork on your reader's part....... :dunno:
In that case my apologies.

That's what I was waiting for, multiple confirmations from different authority sources.

A terror attack is a terror attack, unless you rely on the government definition of those words!
Yo, moron, we didn't know for a fact it was a terror attack until just a few minutes ago, before the multiple confirmation it was all simply speculation. Too stupid to figure that out eh?

No matter the classification by the government it would have still been a terror attack.

Just like the McDonalds there, that was a terror attack as well even if the government does not want to classify it as such!
It was a bomb, you're clairvoyant and knew this from the very beginning....... Or were you using a Ouija board? Tarot Cards? Crystal ball?

Yes it was a bomb! When you have a live feed you can see many things that those that choose to be blind, can not see.
Oh, you had a live feed in that restaurant? Before, during and after the blast? Did you plan the attack? :dunno:

Yes we know you celebrated the death of cops, you can try and deny it all you want!
ok. link it. should not be difficult for you, as you are so sure that you are correct.

Confirmed by whom? And who will confirm that one?
One source this early in the investigation can be considered questionable, multiple sources obviously are more trustworthy. Got it or is that kind of thinking beyond your cognitive capabilities?
Wow. When did you become such a rude ass? Go get back to your dressmaking. SMH.

One source this early in the investigation can be considered questionable, multiple sources obviously are more trustworthy. Got it or is that kind of thinking beyond your cognitive capabilities?
What a pansy. lol.

I've always been a rude ass, especially when people are being stupid or don't know how to properly construct a sentence. Life's a bitch, deal with it. :thup:

Yes it was a bomb! When you have a live feed you can see many things that those that choose to be blind, can not see.
Oh, you had a live feed in that restaurant? Before, during and after the blast? Did you plan the attack? :dunno:

No there is this new invention called the internet and a thing called you tube..

But I am sure you have never heard of it!

tilly finds this informative. as usual, tilly needs neither confirmation nor proof and trusts parrots. lol

ok. link it. should not be difficult for you, as you are so sure that you are correct.

Why? Are to lazy to look it up?

Typical far left drone wants others to do their work for them..

I've always been a rude ass, especially when people are being stupid or don't know how to properly construct a sentence. Life's a bitch, deal with it. :thup:
It is you that is being stupid here. And a whiney ass too.

tilly finds this informative. as usual, tilly needs neither confirmation nor proof and trusts parrots. lol

You mean like celebrating the death of cops?

Sprengsatz explodiert in Ansbach: Ein Toter, zehn Menschen verletzt - Bild 2 - Sprengsatz explodiert in Ansbach: Ein Toter, zehn Menschen verletzt - nordbayern.de
An explosion has rocked on Sunday evening Ansbach . In the Pfarrstraße one person died , ten people were injured . How Carda Seidel , Mayor of Ansbach announced , an explosive device was detonated . The area is cordoned off a large area . SEK , police and fire departments are on site . The Festival Ansbach Open , which is located near the Pfarrstraße was abgebrochen.25.07.2016 © ToMa Photograph

3107443362.JPG

you are lying and trolling. but i will not report you. it is not the parrot who is responsible. it is the one teaching the parrot to squawk stupid things.

you are lying and trolling. but i will not report you. it is not the parrot who is responsible. it is the one teaching the parrot to squawk stupid things.

The irony of that post..

You could very easy defeat that by posting how you supported those cops, yet you can not!

You and all the far left drones celebrated the deaths of the cops!

Just like you were wishing and praying for cops to die at the RNC convention and were upset when it did not happen!

You far left domes are worse than ISIS

It is you that is being stupid here. And a whiney ass too.
:lmao:

What's hysterically funny, and hypocritical on your part, is you never had a problem with me being a rude ass when I was addressing people you disagree with, when it's aimed at you and those you side with however.......

:lmao:

The irony of that post..

You could very easy defeat that by posting how you supported those cops, yet you can not!

You and all the far left drones celebrated the deaths of the cops!

Just like you were wishing and praying for cops to die at the RNC convention and were upset when it did not happen!

You far left domes are worse than ISIS
lol. you accuse me of something. and then i have to prove my innocence. you, polly , are a great american parrot.

Forum List

Back