Breaking: Explosion in Germany

Someone ask LKEder to please take his masturbating to the FZ and quit polluting, trolling and derailing this thread. TIA.

oh, a clever no you by tilly. why do you care about an explosion in germany. and why do you spread gossip and rumours instead of waiting for accurate information. and why do you spread misinformation?
It is caring in the name of humanity but you are a sympathizer so it doesn't make sense to you why people take interest in terrorist attacks. We care about it, you celebrate it. Those so called "rumors" are confirmed by multiple, reputable news sources.

But wait everybody.....

Now the second part of the cover up from the German authorities will come......

I bet now they will say it was mental illness! :biggrin:

Yep, mental illness drove that poor jihadist to kill.
'Jihadist'? What jihadist?

Exactly!!!!

when where what are you talking about? hu? huh?? :lmao:

Someone ask LKEder to please take his masturbating to the FZ and quit polluting, trolling and derailing this thread. TIA.

oh, a clever no you by tilly. why do you care about an explosion in germany. and why do you spread gossip and rumours instead of waiting for accurate information. and why do you spread misinformation?

And why don't you put a sock in it? :mad-61:
good question. it clearly does not help. you morons will continue hoping for an isis attack pretending to care for german human beings, who are 100 % german, AND vote afd or npd. ha

Let's see. There was an explosion in a restaurant in Germany, it could be an accident or a terrorist attack. Smart and fair people, which this board is obviously sparse in, will wait for the facts to come in before making up their minds......... For the rest of you please, don't let that stop your (currently) wild speculation based on personal bias. It's entertaining...... :thup:

Last edited:

It is caring in the name of humanity but you are a sympathizer so it doesn't make sense to you why people take interest in terrorist attacks. We care about it, you celebrate it. Those so called "rumors" are confirmed by multiple, reputable news sources.
yes, you care, and i celebrate. it cannot get more retarded than that. and this 2 days after the munich shooting rampage. you ***** never learn.

yes, you care, and i celebrate. it cannot get more retarded than that. and this 2 days after the munich shooting rampage. you ***** never learn.

Yes just as you celebrated the death of cops!

Let's see. There was an explosion in a restaurant in Germany, it could be an accident or a terrorist attack. Smart and fair people, which this board is obviously sparse in, will wait for the facts to come in before making up their minds......... For the rest of you please, don't let that stop your (currently) wild speculation based on personal bias. It's intertaining...... :thup:
Actually in my early post and subsequently I pointed out it was at that time just as likely to be an explosion caused by a gas leak. Since then the mayor has said it is the result of an explosive device.

I couldn't agree more (finally something we agree on) It is fucking retarded of you to celebrate every fucking time a terrorist attack happens and innocent people are killed and maimed. I just don't understand why are you so proud of it.

Let's see. There was an explosion in a restaurant in Germany, it could be an accident or a terrorist attack. Smart and fair people, which this board is obviously sparse in, will wait for the facts to come in before making up their minds......... For the rest of you please, don't let that stop your (currently) wild speculation based on personal bias. It's intertaining...... :thup:
Actually in my early post and subsequently I pointed out it was at that time just as likely to be an explosion caused by a gas leak. Since then the mayor has said it is the result of an explosive device.
I'll still wait, information is often conflicted in the early stages of an investigation and even more conflicted when the media reports it.

just for shits and giggles, as this is a fact free concern troll zone. link to me celebrating the death of cops. i am used to being defamed by scum here, but this should be interesting. hahaha

More and more news about this fresh Islamic terrorist attack in Ansbach........................

OOPS.... did I say islamic? I meant workplace violence ...no....... I meant a gas leak.......that's it......a gas leak .......:biggrin:;)

Bomb blast at German music festival

just for shits and giggles, as this is a fact free concern troll zone. link to me celebrating the death of cops. i am used to being defamed by scum here, but this should be interesting. hahaha

Link to where you showed support for those cops?

Silly far left troll done!

It is a reporter for
Nordbayern.de headquartered in Nuremberg.
Google translator is your friend.
The town of Ansbach # confirmed in at least one bomb exploded press conference at the center pic.twitter.com/CuLIAleCfP

B3zero (@B3zero) on Twitter
Interesting that it's not in a language I speak or read..........
Yeah, so is laziness........ and patience......... Pretty sure it'll come out in English soon enough........ :eusa_whistle:

The mayor confirmed it was an intentional explosion, according to local media, etc.
Let's see. There was an explosion in a restaurant in Germany, it could be an accident or a terrorist attack. Smart and fair people, which this board is obviously sparse in, will wait for the facts to come in before making up their minds......... For the rest of you please, don't let that stop your (currently) wild speculation based on personal bias. It's entertaining...... :thup:

More and more news about this fresh Islamic terrorist attack in Ansbach........................

OOPS.... did I say islamic? I meant workplace violence ...no....... I meant a gas leak.......that's it......a gas leak .......:biggrin:;)

Bomb blast at German music festival

From the link:

A suicide bomb has been set off among a German open air music festival, killing at least one person and prompting a massive police response.

The Mayor of Ansbach, Carda Seidel, has confirmed to local media that the explosion in the city’s centre was due to an explosive device.

Germany’s Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann has told local media he is treating it as a terror attack

I couldn't agree more (finally something we agree on) It is fucking retarded of you to celebrate every fucking time a terrorist attack happens and innocent people are killed and maimed. I just don't understand why are you so proud of it.
your pretended concern for innocent german people is noted.

Photo of two German Leftists

The mayor confirmed it was an intentional explosion, according to local media, etc.
Okay. What will you do if the police authorities come back in a half hour and state it was an accidental gas explosion. :dunno:

All I'm saying is lot's of incorrect information flies hither and yon after an event like this so I'm still waiting for the mayor's statement to be confirmed.

Forum List

Back