Breaking: Explosion in Germany

More and more news about this fresh Islamic terrorist attack in Ansbach........................

OOPS.... did I say islamic? I meant workplace violence ...no....... I meant a gas leak.......that's it......a gas leak .......:biggrin:;)

Bomb blast at German music festival

From the link:

A suicide bomb has been set off among a German open air music festival, killing at least one person and prompting a massive police response.

The Mayor of Ansbach, Carda Seidel, has confirmed to local media that the explosion in the city’s centre was due to an explosive device.

Germany’s Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann has told local media he is treating it as a terror attack

Of course is a bloody bomb!

and of course it's a criminal Islamic terrorist ...

what else can it be? if it looks like a duck my friends.....

The mayor confirmed it was an intentional explosion, according to local media, etc.
Let's see. There was an explosion in a restaurant in Germany, it could be an accident or a terrorist attack. Smart and fair people, which this board is obviously sparse in, will wait for the facts to come in before making up their minds......... For the rest of you please, don't let that stop your (currently) wild speculation based on personal bias. It's entertaining...... :thup:
Okay. What will you do if the police authorities come back in a half hour and state it was an accidental gas explosion. :dunno:

All I'm saying is lot's of incorrect information flies hither and yon after an event like this so I'm still waiting for the mayor's statement to be confirmed.
Thank God it wasn't a terrorist attack.

More and more news about this fresh Islamic terrorist attack in Ansbach........................

OOPS.... did I say islamic? I meant workplace violence ...no....... I meant a gas leak.......that's it......a gas leak .......:biggrin:;)

From the link:

A suicide bomb has been set off among a German open air music festival, killing at least one person and prompting a massive police response.

The Mayor of Ansbach, Carda Seidel, has confirmed to local media that the explosion in the city’s centre was due to an explosive device.

Germany’s Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann has told local media he is treating it as a terror attack
That's what I was waiting for, multiple confirmations from different authority sources.

The mayor confirmed it was an intentional explosion, according to local media, etc.
Let's see. There was an explosion in a restaurant in Germany, it could be an accident or a terrorist attack. Smart and fair people, which this board is obviously sparse in, will wait for the facts to come in before making up their minds......... For the rest of you please, don't let that stop your (currently) wild speculation based on personal bias. It's entertaining...... :thup:
Okay. What will you do if the police authorities come back in a half hour and state it was an accidental gas explosion. :dunno:

All I'm saying is lot's of incorrect information flies hither and yon after an event like this so I'm still waiting for the mayor's statement to be confirmed.
Confirmed by whom? And who will confirm that one?

And you got that from my post....... how? Oh yeah, I know, never mind....... :lmao:

From the link:

That's what I was waiting for, multiple confirmations from different authority sources.

A terror attack is a terror attack, unless you rely on the government definition of those words!

CoKq7lgVYAAkPcV.jpg:small

From the press conference

One source this early in the investigation can be considered questionable, multiple sources obviously are more trustworthy. Got it or is that kind of thinking beyond your cognitive capabilities?

From the link:

A terror attack is a terror attack, unless you rely on the government definition of those words!
Yo, moron, we didn't know for a fact it was a terror attack until just a few minutes ago, before the multiple confirmation it was all simply speculation. Too stupid to figure that out eh?

From the link:

Yo, moron, we didn't know for a fact it was a terror attack until just a few minutes ago, before the multiple confirmation it was all simply speculation. Too stupid to figure that out eh?

It was bomb, did not take much to figure out!

No matter the classification by the government it would have still been a terror attack.

Just like the McDonalds there, that was a terror attack as well even if the government does not want to classify it as such!

From the link:

Of course is a bloody bomb!

and of course it's a criminal Islamic terrorist ...

what else can it be? if it looks like a duck my friends.....
and if it turns out that it was not an islamist attack, then it is a conspiracy, right?

Germany blast: Ansbach bar explosion 'leaves one dead' - BBC News
Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann is on his way to the scene.

The interior ministry said that the explosion appeared to have been intentional, contradicting initial reports that suggested it might have been a gas explosion.

One source this early in the investigation can be considered questionable, multiple sources obviously are more trustworthy. Got it or is that kind of thinking beyond your cognitive capabilities?

From the link:

No matter the classification by the government it would have still been a terror attack.

Just like the McDonalds there, that was a terror attack as well even if the government does not want to classify it as such!
It was a bomb, you're clairvoyant and knew this from the very beginning....... Or were you using a Ouija board? Tarot Cards? Crystal ball?

Germany blast: Ansbach bar explosion 'leaves one dead' - BBC News
Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann is on his way to the scene.

The interior ministry said that the explosion appeared to have been intentional, contradicting initial reports that suggested it might have been a gas explosion.

See, that wasn't hard now was it. :thup:

From the link:

It was a bomb, you're clairvoyant and knew this from the very beginning....... Or were you using a Ouija board? Tarot Cards? Crystal ball?
he also seems to know who is responsible. suspicious, if you ask me.

And you got that from my post....... how? Oh yeah, I know, never mind....... :lmao:
Maybe you misunderstand me.
You asked what will you do if it turns out to be a gas leak.
I said I'd say thank God it wasn't a terrorist attack.

From the link:

Yes it was a bomb! When you have a live feed you can see many things that those that choose to be blind, can not see.

Forum List

Back