BREAKING: FBI Arrests 87-Year-Old Concentration Camp Survivor for Singing Hymns Outside Abortion Clinic Door

She isn't going to spend a day in prison.

It's nice of people to note that civil disobedience is a valid tactic though.
It is a more than valid tactic, and it appears that the Dems will leave us no other option.

I'm not sure I'd call singing outside of an abortion clinic "civil disobedience." I hope this or another case makes it to the USSC quickly. The FACE Act is blatantly unconstitutional.

It's the sexuality, not the gender. equal protection doesn't apply because SSM and hetero marriage aren't equal despite you just saying it is.

Race and sexuality are not the same.

No, because race and sexuality are not the same.
There’s no actual argument here. You’re just repeating “they’re not the same” because you don’t want it to be the same.

The law isn’t against gay people being married. The law is against people marrying someone of the same gender.

Its gender discrimination.

How would have you replied to someone in the 60s saying that interracial marriage isn’t the same as intraracial marriage “aren’t equal no matter what you say”?

We don't teach people to be gay either, they're born that way.

Except for homosexuality being found throughout the entire animal kingdom you mean. 😄

Your hilarious cosplay facts are wonderful, I never get tired of hearing them.

The law, politics, cultural significance. Pretty much everything.

You keep trying to equate not normal with morally wrong and you're failing at it. Not normal simply means not common. It doesn't mean wrong and learned people know that. 😄

I wasn't you moron, I was ruminating about how entirely conquered you're going to be over this issue as the racists have been conquered over Civil Rights. None of you whites wants to admit to having been opposed to it yet we know nearly have the country was. 😁
We already had that discussion, idiot, you're just bleating the same old garbage. Homosexuality is not found in great numbers in the Animal kingdom because it is not normal. Sorry I don't identify with your juvenile cosplay. When did I ever say being a queer is morally wrong? Feeling a bit guilty are we? Seems like it's YOU that finds it morally wrong really. Come on back to the modern world and stop trying to make ridiculous points about the past and then trying to transpose that to today. 'Smilie'

There’s no actual argument here. You’re just repeating “they’re not the same” because you don’t want it to be the same.

The law isn’t against gay people being married. The law is against people marrying someone of the same gender.

Its gender discrimination.

How would have you replied to someone in the 60s saying that interracial marriage isn’t the same as intraracial marriage “aren’t equal no matter what you say”?
Gender discrimination has to do with natal males or natal females being discriminated against, not those who pretend to be the opposite gender, fool. OK, just stop with comparing gays with actual racial discrimination, it's stupid. You queers are not a race you are a human aberration.

You didn't answer my last question. Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.
I did answer your question. If I support abortion for legal reasons then your girl fetuses and gay thing are not a factor...but the question itself is very telling. I am learning about you.

Gender discrimination has to do with natal males or natal females being discriminated against, not those who pretend to be the opposite gender, fool. OK, just stop with comparing gays with actual racial discrimination, it's stupid. You queers are not a race you are a human aberration.
Half of your posts are dripping with bigotry. The other half is just creepy.

It is a more than valid tactic, and it appears that the Dems will leave us no other option.

I'm not sure I'd call singing outside of an abortion clinic "civil disobedience." I hope this or another case makes it to the USSC quickly. The FACE Act is blatantly unconstitutional.

She didn't get arrested for singing. I support civil disobedience and I don't lie about what people do when doing so.

Do they have videos of her doing anything else?

She didn't get arrested for singing. You know that but you just can't bring yourself to be truthful because you can't because of all the bitching the right has done over acts of civil disobedience.

She didn't get arrested for singing.
What did she actually do that was criminal?
I support civil disobedience and I don't lie about what people do when doing so.
So do I and I don't lie about it either. I just haven't seen anyone even say what she did that was criminal, much less prove it.

If she committed a crime, I'll say it was civil disobedience, which I support as a way to express grievances with our government. But I won't say it was civil disobedience because you think it would justify the riots of 2020.

She didn't get arrested for singing. You know that but you just can't bring yourself to be truthful because you can't because of all the bitching the right has done over acts of civil disobedience.
I asked if there is video of her. That's all. WTF is your problem?

From the OP's link:

A federal indictment alleges that the pro-life defendants “engaged in a conspiracy to prevent the clinic from providing” and patients from receiving abortion services and violated the FACE Act by “using physical obstruction to intimidate and interfere with the clinic’s employees and a patient.”

Yet the event was mostly pro-life people staging a peaceful sit in along with signing and praying and it was so lawful and peaceful that local police let them go after minor misdemeanor charges. But if convicted on these federal charges from the Biden administration, Vaughn faces up to 11 years in prison, three years supervised release and fines of up to $350,000.

Since when do peaceful protesters face 11 years in prison!!

From the OP's link:

A federal indictment alleges that the pro-life defendants “engaged in a conspiracy to prevent the clinic from providing” and patients from receiving abortion services and violated the FACE Act by “using physical obstruction to intimidate and interfere with the clinic’s employees and a patient.”

Yet the event was mostly pro-life people staging a peaceful sit in along with signing and praying and it was so lawful and peaceful that local police let them go after minor misdemeanor charges. But if convicted on these federal charges from the Biden administration, Vaughn faces up to 11 years in prison, three years supervised release and fines of up to $350,000.

Since when do peaceful protesters face 11 years in prison!!

No one is. But as I said above.

So, you don't have actual evidence of her doing anything criminal.

Other than the charges? She does this on purpose. It's what civil disobedience is. It's why she has been arrested so many times. If she just shows up and sings she gets no message out. Without the arrests no one knows who she is and what she is protesting over.

Forum List

Back