BREAKING: FBI Arrests 87-Year-Old Concentration Camp Survivor for Singing Hymns Outside Abortion Clinic Door

It's against the law to block access to a clinic. They were arrested for blocking access in what the people arrested called a "Blockade" of a clinic. The old woman's status as a concentration camp survivor doesn't exempt her from following the law.
Those non-birthing persons coming for an abortion could not step around an 87 year old woman? Really?

You do know what the word "blocking" means, don't you?
1665798891661.png

1665798959870.png

And . . . abortion seekers are so weak-minded that an 87 year old woman did this?

Wuh-kaaaay.

Was she the only one there, and the only one arrested? I believe it said she had some help.
In 2021, they were cited on misdemeanor charges. Whatever the outcome of that should have been the end of it.

I'm not the one making the case that the FBI was correct to dredge up a year old case and lock up an 87 year old for protesting in the "wrong place." (a public sidewalk) I'm sure glad I'm not having to make that case.

Does the FBI really not know how bad that is going to look to normal people? Even the average, "I think abortion should be left up to the woman, at least in the early months," kind of pro-choice person will cringe at their side doing this.

The Dems understand prosecutorial discretion in things like not prosecuting shoplifters, and releasing murderers on bail. But they are kewl with this?

Anyone think this has nothing to do with the Team Biden's fury at the Dobbs decision? Anyone not understand why a holocaust survivor might object to our American Holocaust?

I guess the answer is yes.

In 2021, they were cited on misdemeanor charges. Whatever the outcome of that should have been the end of it.

I'm not the one making the case that the FBI was correct to dredge up a year old case and lock up an 87 year old for protesting in the "wrong place." (a public sidewalk) I'm sure glad I'm not having to make that case.

Does the FBI really not know how bad that is going to look to normal people? Even the average, "I think abortion should be left up to the woman, at least in the early months," kind of pro-choice person will cringe at their side doing this.

The Dems understand prosecutorial discretion in things like not prosecuting shoplifters, and releasing murderers on bail. But they are kewl with this?

Anyone think this has nothing to do with the Team Biden's fury at the Dobbs decision? Anyone not understand why a holocaust survivor might object to our American Holocaust?

I guess the answer is yes.
Here's the first sentence of the link. Seems she was just one member of the formidable group blocking access to the clinic.

"11 pro-life activists were arrested this month for holding a prayer vigil and singing hymns at the door of the abortion clinic in Mount Juliet, Tennessee."

Here's the first sentence of the link. Seems she was just one member of the formidable group blocking access to the clinic.

"11 pro-life activists were arrested this month for holding a prayer vigil and singing hymns at the door of the abortion clinic in Mount Juliet, Tennessee."
Oh, I see what you're saying. The 87 year-old wasn't the only ones "at the door." Eleven people crowding around a door could be considered blocking. Eleven people on a sidewalk near the door could not be considered blocking by any stretch. I guess that is why there was no conviction from the misdemeanor citation.

But, let's settle this with facts. Where is a picture of the eleven people so we can see if it was blocking? If none is available, I'll rely on the judgement of the law-enforcement officers who saw what was happening.

Are you hoping that she will not die before she escapes whatever justice you think she deserves?

She made a video about opposing abortion and probably compared abortion to the Holocaust. That was her real "crime," that the DOJ is going after.

As a partisan, I hope the DOJ pursues this to the maximum extent of the law. I do feel sorry for her being locked up again after all these years.

Oh, I see what you're saying. The 87 year-old wasn't the only ones "at the door." Eleven people crowding around a door could be considered blocking. Eleven people on a sidewalk near the door could not be considered blocking by any stretch. I guess that is why there was no conviction from the misdemeanor citation.

But, let's settle this with facts. Where is a picture of the eleven people so we can see if it was blocking? If none is available, I'll rely on the judgement of the law-enforcement officers who saw what was happening.

Are you hoping that she will not die before she escapes whatever justice you think she deserves?

She made a video about opposing abortion and probably compared abortion to the Holocaust. That was her real "crime," that the DOJ is going after.

As a partisan, I hope the DOJ pursues this to the maximum extent of the law. I do feel sorry for her being locked up again after all these years.
But her video is not what she s charged with.

But her video is not what she s charged with.
It's the reason she's charged with anything.

But please!

Don't let me discourage you Democrats from defending and promoting the FBI arrest of an 87 year old holocaust survivor for a year-old misdemeanor. I guess you want to go back to being the opposition party?

PS; you forgot the picture.

But please!

Don't let me discourage you Democrats from defending and promoting the FBI arrest of an 87 year old holocaust survivor for a year-old misdemeanor. I guess you want to go back to being the opposition party?

They've got no picture or video of the incident. When I asked for one (earlier in this thread) pknopp told me:
I don't have pics of her grandkids either. These assholes are insulting liars.

They've got no picture or video of the incident. When I asked for one (earlier in this thread) pknopp told me:
I don't have pics of her grandkids either. These assholes are insulting liars.
You think pknopp is lying about having pics of her grandkids? Of course he has pictures of her grandkids, and her cat too.

But please!

This is the real identity politics right here. Bitch ass Republicans acting like arresting someone for breaking the law is an affront to humanity if they're old and they survived the holocaust.

Fantasy Nancy and Hillary Rotten have made that personal ownership of key FBI officials crystal clear, and their Comrades crater to their screaming demands to hurt Donald Trump and his supporters in the minutia of their schemas.
I heard Obama declassified all the material on Hillary's server just by thinking about it, so your rant is moot.

This is the real identity politics right here. Bitch ass Republicans acting like arresting someone for breaking the law is an affront to humanity if they're old and they survived the holocaust.
Arresting them for something like this is an affront to humanity, yes. If they really need to make examples of people who oppose abortion, why not pick single younger people instead of arresting dad's who defended their children in front of those children, or elderly women who have a plain reason to be emotional affected by the slaughter of the innocent?

Arresting them for something like this is an affront to humanity, yes. If they really need to make examples of people who oppose abortion, why not pick single younger people instead of arresting dad's who defended their children in front of those children, or elderly women who have a plain reason to be emotional affected by the slaughter of the innocent?
She wasn't arrested as an example. She was arrested for breaking the law.

The only question is whether or not they broke the law you emotional little Simp. 😄

Forum List

Back