Breaking! FBI Violated HIPAA Laws: Took Personal Medical Records During Mar-a-Lago Raid

This is not good for Garland and Chris Wray. What the hell do medical records have to do with classified national security documents? Did they take Melania's or Barron's medical records? Did they do it to eventually leak them to the press? Probably! This is severely screwed up.

They raided Trump's home for the sole purpose of trying to find information they can leak to the press to rig the 2024 election in their favor.

I'm thinking the Russians and Chinese no longer want to help The DemNazi party any more.

The sleeping around on all his wives or the social diseases from sleeping around?
You tell me--your criminal FBI seized his medical records--how many social diseases do you contend he had -- now that you have the illegal proof, that should be easy for you to share. Or are you just spreading more of your partisan bullshit.

You tell me--your criminal FBI seized his medical records--how many social diseases do you contend he had -- now that you have the illegal proof, that should be easy for you to share. Or are you just spreading more of your partisan bullshit.
I don't know if he had any or not, nor how many he has had in the past. Sleeping with strippers, nude models and other is a good way to catch it and bring it home to the wife, as it happens all the time. That is why it is considered a risky lifestyle. There used to be a bunch of Christians in the Republican party that would hold that against somebody running for office. He even had to pay off his whore before the 2016 to keep it quiet, so they did not become a factor. No longer a need to worry. Character and immoral actions no longer an indicator of fitness for office or religious condemnation anymore in Trumper-Land.

I don't know if he had any or not, nor how many he has had in the past. Sleeping with strippers, nude models and other is a good way to catch it and bring it home to the wife, as it happens all the time. That is why it is considered a risky lifestyle. There used to be a bunch of Christians in the Republican party that would hold that against somebody running for office. He even had to pay off his whore before the 2016 to keep it quiet, so they did not become a factor. No longer a need to worry. Character and immoral actions no longer an indicator of fitness for office or religious condemnation anymore in Trumper-Land.
Beats anything you are sleeping with or have slept with. And I would think that someone like you who lies for a living has nothing to say about morality, would they dupe?

What is your definition of a woman you bathroom confused moron?

Character and immoral actions no longer an indicator of fitness for office
Not since Clinton anyway. His indiscretions were at least documented and proven not just gross speculation and innuendo as your post demonstrates. Not too concerned with your vegetable's pedophilia either. Sniff sniff.

Beats anything you are sleeping with or have slept with. And I would think that someone like you who lies for a living has nothing to say about morality, would they dupe?

What is your definition of a woman you bathroom confused moron?
Oh, your politicians can fk anybody they like as long as they look good, as fidelity in the sight of God, just not that big a deal, no indicator on whatever other oaths they may forsake.
If you don't know what a woman is, by now, no need to ask in the middle of a discussion about trump, hookers and HIPAA law violations. You are so far out in right field, that ball didn't even make it to the plate.

Not since Clinton anyway. His indiscretions were at least documented and proven not just gross speculation and innuendo as your post demonstrates. Not too concerned with your vegetable's pedophilia either. Sniff sniff.
That Bill should not have been fking and getting blow job from that intern girl in the oval office and the Hill should not have supported it either.

Oh, your politicians can fk anybody they like as long as they look good, as fidelity in the sight of God, just not that big a deal, no indicator on whatever other oaths they may forsake.
If you don't know what a woman is, by now, no need to ask in the middle of a discussion about trump, hookers and HIPAA law violations. You are so far out in right field, that ball didn't even make it to the plate.
What is your definition of a woman, you gender bending bathroom confused moron?
How many genders are their dupe?
What is the pronoun of the day in fairy land?

The warrant states what can be grabbed in search....

National security and govt files, along with any surrounding documents in the same area. So if a drawer had the govt search warrant documents, then everything in the drawer with it, can be seized.
You say that like that was the warrant so what other choice did they have but to take all those personal medical documents and attorney client privilege documents. It was the FBI that wrote the warrant and it was that unbelievably compliant and anti-trump biased Magistrate who rubber stamped it.

That warrant will never hold up in any court, the fact that the agent really thought they could grab everything they could get their hands on including melania's panties is proof that it was overly broad. But of course the DNC /DOJ is not counting on a trial because that would be absurd.

Maybe if they would at least give back the panties, the court might question the need for a special master. Unbelievable that the party that supposedly supports feminist would approve of that kind of sexual harassment.

Last edited:
This is not good for Garland and Chris Wray. What the hell do medical records have to do with classified national security documents? Did they take Melania's or Barron's medical records? Did they do it to eventually leak them to the press? Probably! This is severely screwed up.

The clown is going down!

1662688656240.png

You say that like that was the warrant so what other choice did they have but to take all those personal medical documents and attorney client privilege documents. It was the FBI that wrote the warrant and it was that unbelievably compliant and anti-trump biased Magistrate who rubber stamped it.

That warrant will never hold up in any court, the fact that the agent really thought they could grab everything they could get their hands on including melania's panties is proof that it was overly broad. But of course the DNC /DOJ is not counting on a trial because that would be absurd.

Maybe if they would at least give back the panties, the court might question the need for a special master. Unbelievable that the party that supposedly supports feminist would approve of that kind of sexual harassment.
Now we have the anti law enforcement right.

I don't think you people realize how big of hypocrites you are.

The warrant states what can be grabbed in search....

National security and govt files, along with any surrounding documents in the same area. So if a drawer had the govt search warrant documents, then everything in the drawer with it, can be seized

The fbi filter team, not associated with the investigation team, goes through the inventory and pulls out personal items and returns them before the investigative team gets to see it.
As a side note, do you not see how this entire concept is rather problematic in a case like this?

Structuring the search in such a manner goes a long way in fueling fishing claims, particularly when we still have no idea what was so serious that it warranted the current administration going after it's most likely competition in the next election.

What law enforcement?

Cops kneel with commies and look the other way at domestic terrorism.

Leftie mayor's tell the cops to stand down, and leftard DA's refuse to prosecute the offenders

No, I want the laws enforced. Especially the constitution which does not allow government to just come into my home and take whatever they want and not give it back even after admitting they took things they should not have. If you like what the FBI is doing, you are not pro-law enforcement, you are pro-fascism.

HIPPA doesn't apply to this. All it does is prohibit medical professionals from sharing your information. People like doctors, insurance providers, pharmacies, etc.

The FBI can only get into trouble if they don't return the documents, since they don't apply to the search warrant. But they have a long time to do that. In these types of search and seizures, the state has about 90 days to go through the documents and discard any that don't apply or are protected, and return those documents.

HIPPA is a very misunderstood law remember when Marjorie Taylor Greene threatened to have a reporter arrested for violating it for asking if she was vaccinated? Well, that was more her being stupid than the law being misunderstood, so I guess that's a bad example.

No, I want the laws enforced. Especially the constitution which does not allow government to just come into my home and take whatever they want and not give it back even after admitting they took things they should not have. If you like what the FBI is doing, you are not pro-law enforcement, you are pro-fascism.
I never realized that search warrants and due process were fascist.

Forum List

Back