Breaking! FBI Violated HIPAA Laws: Took Personal Medical Records During Mar-a-Lago Raid

I guess he should not have stored them in the same place as his classified government document, as I doubt they took time to read all the boxes and drawers of documents, they scooped up in there. Nobody cares how many social diseases he has had, sleeping around while married and certainly not before.
Joe was a cheat Do ya think Jill was his first extramarital affair? LOLOOOL

1662406542475.png

Either. You made the unsubstantiated allegations, seems it is incumbent on you to provide something to prove your assertions.
On which? What allegation has your panties in a wad?

The warrant states what can be grabbed in search....

National security and govt files, along with any surrounding documents in the same area. So if a drawer had the govt search warrant documents, then everything in the drawer with it, can be seized

The fbi filter team, not associated with the investigation team, goes through the inventory and pulls out personal items and returns them before the investigative team gets to see it.
So, Trump has those back already?

This is not good for Garland and Chris Wray. What the hell do medical records have to do with classified national security documents? Did they take Melania's or Barron's medical records? Did they do it to eventually leak them to the press? Probably! This is severely screwed up.

There's about a dozen the FBI did wrong per the law. Whatever flimsy case they could have brought to court will be summarily dismissed due to their bumbling, illegal raid on a private citizen's home. We don't live in a police state YET.

National security and govt files, along with any surrounding documents in the same area. So if a drawer had the govt search warrant documents, then everything in the drawer with it, can be seized

Sure sounds "narrow in scope" to me.

Those boxes must have been right next to melanias underwear drawer.

Can you tell me...how many feet in a "same area"? 3 feet away? 10 feet? All of MAL? Maybe all of florida would be "in the SAME AREA".

Sure sounds "narrow in scope" to me.

Those boxes must have been right next to melanias underwear drawer.

Can you tell me...how many feet in a "same area"? 3 feet away? 10 feet? All of MAL? Maybe all of florida would be "in the SAME AREA".
These democrat shithouse lawyers are grasping at anything they can. This will not play out well for them--like Russia, Russia, Russia; two scam impeachments with no evidence, and a failing J6 investigation. Mar a Lago Gate will follow suit.

HIPPA applies to healthcare providers, insurance companies, and claims processors. It does not apply to the FBI. It is the most broadly misunderstood law out there.
To be honest, it is impossible to keep the HIPPA laws 100%.

This is not good for Garland and Chris Wray. What the hell do medical records have to do with classified national security documents? Did they take Melania's or Barron's medical records? Did they do it to eventually leak them to the press? Probably! This is severely screwed up.

They were on a fishing expedition....they were looking for any dirt they could steal.

The warrant states what can be grabbed in search....

The fbi filter team, not associated with the investigation team, goes through the inventory and pulls out personal items and returns them before the investigative team gets to see it.
Wow you need some Duke's mayonaise to go with all your baloney today.

Forum List

Back