BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

Now let’s see how recently registered. And what his prior party affiliations are...

What for?

Really, you have nothing better to do with your life than scour around for ways to score partisan hack points on a message board? Kinda pathetic.
Awww... would that make you uncomfortable...? Seek a safe space snowflake. Before long we’ll find out all about him. Do those curious about, and investigating his history, in search of motive “have nothing better to do”? Lol!!!

Apparently you had your heart set on Composition Fallacy.

Long way to fall when it works against you innit.

DUH.

I think you're missing the point. first of all this latest Fiasco did absolutely nothing to gain or lose votes one way or the other.

This is a backfire for the left even if it's not a setup. The bad reputation that the FBI has developed over the past two years of being a harbor call Liars sneaks and weasels directly overshadowd any effort they are putting out now.

What's really hilarious is that this could be the real thing and it doesn't matter. It's going to be seeing as a deep State production because they've already demonstrated their capable of it... And it's going to backfire even if it's the real thing.

Now that my friend is a composition you can take to the bank.

Jo

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. Fallacies are fallacies, PERIOD. You don't get a "get out of fallacy free" card just because you think you can sell some myth.

Wasn't even your point White Knight charging in on trusty steed to defend milady's fallacy, but the fact remains what political party this guy is with, if any, now or in the past, is Fucking Irrelevant, and at the risk of repetition, PERIOD. And there ain't nothing you can do to change that so -------- sucks 2BU.

Yeeeeeeeeeeep. I studied your offering for syntax and grammar and can find nothing relevant in it.

I assume you're trying to paw at the point that this latest Fiasco will have some effect on the November 6th election.

Once again I will repeat to you that I believe you're missing the point.

While you are flailing desperately to add credibility to what really appears to be another deep State set up..... I am merely observing what is already fact. The voting base that has been targeted by this elaborate production has not moved an inch.

So whether it's real or whether it's contrived is irrelevant. The partisan antipathy at this point is so virulent that it has the same effect one way or another.

Now then eat your mush and behave!

Jo

What for?

Really, you have nothing better to do with your life than scour around for ways to score partisan hack points on a message board? Kinda pathetic.
Awww... would that make you uncomfortable...? Seek a safe space snowflake. Before long we’ll find out all about him. Do those curious about, and investigating his history, in search of motive “have nothing better to do”? Lol!!!

DUH.

I think you're missing the point. first of all this latest Fiasco did absolutely nothing to gain or lose votes one way or the other.

This is a backfire for the left even if it's not a setup. The bad reputation that the FBI has developed over the past two years of being a harbor call Liars sneaks and weasels directly overshadowd any effort they are putting out now.

What's really hilarious is that this could be the real thing and it doesn't matter. It's going to be seeing as a deep State production because they've already demonstrated their capable of it... And it's going to backfire even if it's the real thing.

Jo

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnope. Fallacies are fallacies, PERIOD. You don't get a "get out of fallacy free" card just because you think you can sell some myth.

Wasn't even your point White Knight charging in on trusty steed to defend milady's fallacy, but the fact remains what political party this guy is with, if any, now or in the past, is Fucking Irrelevant, and at the risk of repetition, PERIOD. And there ain't nothing you can do to change that so -------- sucks 2BU.

Yeeeeeeeeeeep. I studied your offering for syntax and grammar and can find nothing relevant in it.

I assume you're trying to paw at the point that this latest Fiasco will have some effect on the November 6th election.

While you are flailing desperately to add credibility to what really appears to be another deep State set up..... I am merely observing what is already fact. The voting base that has been targeted by this elaborate production has not moved an inch.

So whether it's real or whether it's contrived is irrelevant. The partisan antipathy at this point is so virulent that it has the same effect one way or another.

Jo

Not much into the whole "reading" thing are ya.

Let's take you by the proverbial hand and walk you through where we just came from.
Buckled up? Roll tape.

Cesar Sayoc, Jr., identified as suspect in pipe bomb attacks

Sayoc's white van, which had pictures of Trump and the presidential seal plastered to the windows, was seized by the officials and hauled off to a secure facility.

The suspect is a registered Republican, according to records.
Now let’s see how recently registered. And what his prior party affiliations are...

--- which I then pointed out is irrelevant because it constitutes nothing more than a Composition Fallacy.

--- which you'll notice is not even your post, responding to another post that's also not yours.

--- Then you came charging in on yon white steed yammering about what kind of mythologies you could sell, which is not only irrelevant to the event, it's even irrelevant to the fallacy.

Maybe you should concentrate on your own posts instead of jerking off to other people's posts that you can't even read. Just an idea.

Did he have a sign that said "bomb maker" too? How freaking obvious do you have to be?
Trumps hate speech is closer to radical Islamic speakers than any past US President.
The minions are following what Trump tells them just like in radical Islam.

Please provide examples of this hate speech

Oh please. Playing stupid at this level doesn't work.

Why do you guys always dodge that question?

Don't expect anything, that is his MO, he can demand, you can't. I quit responding to his games long ago.

I don't have the time to piss away on fucking Peewee Herman plays about shit that's been profusely posted for three fucking years. I will not play that "I'm too stupid to understand" game. So sue me.

Where the guy was arrested? There are no Seminoles. Why? Miccosukee.
Seminole Hollywood reservation is just to the south of Plantation Fl. Where the guy was arrested.

They weren't around there.
Who wasn't around where? Spit it out, dumbass.

There was no "Seminole" anything in South Florida, faggot.

Seminoles didn't reach past around Sarasota county.

The internet doesn't know a whole fucking lot.
Aww, poor, Mary. Sees faggots everywhere.

Especially, in the mirror, isn’t that right, Mary?

I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.
Of course they are, and you guys knew it in your gut all along.

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

For no reason at all? So her breaking the law isn’t a legitimate reason to you? Why?
She didn’t. She has been investigated to hell and back by you guys and you still can’t let go of it.

How anyone can believe Hillary never broke the law is beyond me. The media sure did a good job protecting her. A damn good job.

Pipe bombs don't bother me...Stink bombs do bother me..

You're on the right talkboard then.
Deuces everywhere..

Indeed when your rectal secretion is diverted
Internally to the cranium you do tend to see it everywhere you look but where it matters.

Jo
I was talking about a1932 hot rod called "duece coup".

Ahh.... well then I cannot reproach your excellent taste in vintage road machines. That was a wonderbot for sure.

JO

Where the guy was arrested? There are no Seminoles. Why? Miccosukee.
Seminole Hollywood reservation is just to the south of Plantation Fl. Where the guy was arrested.

They weren't around there.
Who wasn't around where? Spit it out, dumbass.

There was no "Seminole" anything in South Florida, faggot.

Seminoles didn't reach past around Sarasota county.

The internet doesn't know a whole fucking lot.
Aww, poor, Mary. Sees faggots everywhere.

Especially, in the mirror, isn’t that right, Mary?

Hypocritical lefty using homophobic accusations as a smear.

Vile scum.

Deuces everywhere..

Internally to the cranium you do tend to see it everywhere you look but where it matters.

Jo

Ahh.... well then I cannot reproach your excellent taste in vintage road machines. That was a wonderbot for sure.

JO

What do you mean? He IS a vintage road machine. He's not modern.

Deuces everywhere..

Jo

JO

What's the diff, past/future/present it's still all the same BS redundant.

DUH.

Jo

Jo

Not much into the whole "reading" thing are ya.

Let's take you by the proverbial hand and walk you through where we just came from.
Buckled up? Roll tape.

Cesar Sayoc, Jr., identified as suspect in pipe bomb attacks

Sayoc's white van, which had pictures of Trump and the presidential seal plastered to the windows, was seized by the officials and hauled off to a secure facility.

The suspect is a registered Republican, according to records.

--- which I then pointed out is irrelevant because it constitutes nothing more than a Composition Fallacy.

--- which you'll notice is not even your post, responding to another post that's also not yours.

--- Then you came charging in on yon white steed yammering about what kind of mythologies you could sell, which is not only irrelevant to the event, it's even irrelevant to the fallacy.

Maybe you should concentrate on your own posts instead of jerking off to other people's posts that you can't even read. Just an idea.

Au contraire! I read with relish every syllable that is offered...but you see I am a pragmatic soul. I don't respond to points of argument that prove themselve wrong without my help. As for the rest of it....I look at the greater point behind it and speak to that point if it is discernable that is.

So I will repeat for the third time...feel privileged because I never do this....

It doesn't matter if Sayoc was an independent operative or if he was a product of a deep state production. The overarching effect on public opinion is that this is just another false flag ....hoax. The FBI can thank themselves for that effect. That may eventually be found to be inaccurate....but it's all that really matters at this point in time.

I distinctly remember telling you to finish up that mush! Listen up boy!

JO

Last edited:

Deuces everywhere..

Jo

JO
It did have a place where someone dropped a duece during a rain storm..

Deuces everywhere..

Jo

JO

What's the diff, past/future/present it's still all the same BS redundant.

Indeed...I could not have put it any better....

JO

I'm not buying the "Native American" bit until he takes a DNA test. :eusa_shifty:

The MAGAbomber is clearly of Filipino descent, by the name and his photo.

"MAGAbomber". Perfect, I like it.

There used to be consequences.
Which means he's a Cruz allie...

What's an allie? Did you mean "ally"?
See urban dictionary..

Sorry! I speak English. I suggest you do the same.

Your urban dictionary says it is a term for the most beautiful girl in the world or a skinny girl. So neither of those fit in the context of your statement.

I suggest getting a refund on your education.

I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.
Of course they are, and you guys knew it in your gut all along.

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

For no reason at all? So her breaking the law isn’t a legitimate reason to you? Why?
She didn’t. She has been investigated to hell and back by you guys and you still can’t let go of it.

How anyone can believe Hillary never broke the law is beyond me. The media sure did a good job protecting her. A damn good job.
You either believe in the justice system, that over all it works or you decide ahead of time, with a paucity of actual information and a hell of a lot of opinion that a person is guilty and the only “legitimate” investigation is the one that will find that person guilty regardless of actual evidence. That isn’t justice.

The Republicans have launched investigation after investigation...and failed to produce evidence for an indictment? Might be time to admit this is based on hate not law.

Forum List

Back