BREAKING: Federal authorities have arrested a man in Florida in connection to the suspected explosiv

I hope he or she is not a conservative. That would not look good on us.
Of course they are, and you guys knew it in your gut all along.

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

For no reason at all? So her breaking the law isn’t a legitimate reason to you? Why?
She didn’t. She has been investigated to hell and back by you guys and you still can’t let go of it.

How anyone can believe Hillary never broke the law is beyond me. The media sure did a good job protecting her. A damn good job.
You either believe in the justice system, that over all it works or you decide ahead of time, with a paucity of actual information and a hell of a lot of opinion that a person is guilty and the only “legitimate” investigation is the one that will find that person guilty regardless of actual evidence. That isn’t justice.

The Republicans have launched investigation after investigation...and failed to produce evidence for an indictment? Might be time to admit this is based on hate not law.

Except that we have documentation that a deep state agent altered at least one finding on one investigation, to give her a pass on a crime.

Did he have a sign that said "bomb maker" too? How freaking obvious do you have to be?
Trumps hate speech is closer to radical Islamic speakers than any past US President.
The minions are following what Trump tells them just like in radical Islam.

Please provide examples of this hate speech

Oh please. Playing stupid at this level doesn't work.

Why do you guys always dodge that question?

"Dodge" my fucking ass. We've been screaming it from the rooftops for three fucking years now, and you sit there and play the part of Peewee Herman going "I know you are but what am I".

GROW THE FUCK UP already.
Many examples have been provided over and over, it gets childish to keep demanding it.

I finally resort to a cartoon.

AF29288B-1DE3-4DD2-8254-D20CC6D8A9BC.jpeg

That's why every self-professed conservative and/or Republican have been 1. downplaying the bomb story and/or 2. claiming that it was some sort of Democratic setup. Which makes no sense actually.

The hatred and accompanying violence stems straight from the top. When you have a President that only goes around whipping up his mobs of fans into frenzied chants of "Lock her up! Lock her UP! LOCK! HER! UP!" for no damn reason at all other than unadulterated partisanship, and call your political opposite your enemy and the enemy of the country, it's only a matter of time before some unhinged member of said mob goes out and does these things.

Now what?

For no reason at all? So her breaking the law isn’t a legitimate reason to you? Why?
She didn’t. She has been investigated to hell and back by you guys and you still can’t let go of it.

How anyone can believe Hillary never broke the law is beyond me. The media sure did a good job protecting her. A damn good job.
You either believe in the justice system, that over all it works or you decide ahead of time, with a paucity of actual information and a hell of a lot of opinion that a person is guilty and the only “legitimate” investigation is the one that will find that person guilty regardless of actual evidence. That isn’t justice.

The Republicans have launched investigation after investigation...and failed to produce evidence for an indictment? Might be time to admit this is based on hate not law.

Oh please! You must have missed Comey's testimony before Congress where he cleared Hillary of punishment but admitted that she had committed serious criminal acts.

Come on Coyote, even you are not that stupid, even though I know you try very hard to be just like your libtard friends.

Trumps hate speech is closer to radical Islamic speakers than any past US President.
The minions are following what Trump tells them just like in radical Islam.

Please provide examples of this hate speech

Oh please. Playing stupid at this level doesn't work.

Why do you guys always dodge that question?

"Dodge" my fucking ass. We've been screaming it from the rooftops for three fucking years now, and you sit there and play the part of Peewee Herman going "I know you are but what am I".

GROW THE FUCK UP already.
Many examples have been provided over and over, it gets childish to keep demanding it.

I finally resort to a cartoon.

View attachment 225136

Coyote, you ARE a cartoon!

Now what?

I never said they should continue to investigate her. The fact remains she has broken the law and nothing is going to change that. Unfortunately the American justice system isn’t perfect and sometimes criminals go free. When you’re someone like Hillary Clinton you can get away with stuff no other person would. Just bc she was exonerated doesn’t mean she didn’t commit the crimes from which she was spared of taking responsibility for.

Now what?

Oh please! You must have missed Comey's testimony before Congress where he cleared Hillary of punishment but admitted that she had committed serious criminal acts.

Come on Coyote, even you are not that stupid, even though I know you try very hard to be just like your libtard friends.
He said serious criminal acts? Really? He said no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case on it.

Now what?

I never said they should continue to investigate her. The fact remains she has broken the law and nothing is going to change that. Unfortunately the American justice system isn’t perfect and sometimes criminals go free. When you’re someone like Hillary Clinton you can get away with stuff no other person would. Just bc she was exonerated doesn’t mean she didn’t commit the crimes from which she was spared of taking responsibility for.

So do you feel the same about Trump?

The MAGAbomber is clearly of Filipino descent, by the name and his photo.

"MAGAbomber". Perfect, I like it.

There used to be consequences.
Which means he's a Cruz allie...

What's an allie? Did you mean "ally"?
See urban dictionary..

Sorry! I speak English. I suggest you do the same.

Your urban dictionary says it is a term for the most beautiful girl in the world or a skinny girl. So neither of those fit in the context of your statement.

I suggest getting a refund on your education.

Now there's a word worth adding to the language!

JO

So do you feel the same about Trump?

Not sure what you’re getting at here but Trump hasn’t committed the crimes she did.

Have you paid any attention to the rhetoric these so-called 'favorite' people have been spewing all over the place? How they are saying they can't be civil to people who disagree with them, they would like to punch them in the face, or take them out behind the gym, or they urge their constituents to get in their faces, shout them out of restaurants and theaters, and see that they get no peace. In addition to doing the most despicable process of character assassination to destroy people they disagree with.

President Trump doesn't even come close to endorsing anything like that. It would be nice if Trump haters could be at least honest about that.
Trump is the most vile man to ever sit in the Oval Office. What Republicans said about Trump before the 2016 elections were over was worse than what any Democrat has said.

Urging "their constituents to get in their faces, shout them out of restaurants and theaters, and see that they get no peace" is very much in the American tradition of the Tea
party and the Sons of Liberty. You people are cafeteria style Americans wrapping yourselves in our common symbols and hiding behind nonsense like "I'm a constitutionalist" or some other imbecility. On a national stage Trump went after another man's wife and father. He denigrated people, used schoolyard bully tactics. That man is a national disgrace. and many of his supporters are stupid enough to not - get it.

he called you all out "You people were vicious, violent, screaming" he even promised to pay teh legal fees of anyone who beat up a protester at one of his rallies. get real

Nothing like a good hyperbole rant to start off Saturday morning. There seems to be no hate as hateful as those who hate our President. Do have a pleasant day.

The bomber Lunatic did this before in 2002, along with many other criminal activities, LONG BEFORE TRUMP became President.

Dropping the irrational partisanship behavior will help you.

Exactly. He's exactly the type of "lone wolf" loser misfit the link identifies there. The demagogue's target.

That's a psychology study, not a 'partisanship' analysis. There's nothing about "partisanship" in there at all. Learn to read.

And no, he didn't do this before. He did a lot of other shit.

Have you paid any attention to the rhetoric these so-called 'favorite' people have been spewing all over the place? How they are saying they can't be civil to people who disagree with them, they would like to punch them in the face, or take them out behind the gym, or they urge their constituents to get in their faces, shout them out of restaurants and theaters, and see that they get no peace. In addition to doing the most despicable process of character assassination to destroy people they disagree with.

President Trump doesn't even come close to endorsing anything like that. It would be nice if Trump haters could be at least honest about that.
Trump is the most vile man to ever sit in the Oval Office. What Republicans said about Trump before the 2016 elections were over was worse than what any Democrat has said.

Urging "their constituents to get in their faces, shout them out of restaurants and theaters, and see that they get no peace" is very much in the American tradition of the Tea
party and the Sons of Liberty. You people are cafeteria style Americans wrapping yourselves in our common symbols and hiding behind nonsense like "I'm a constitutionalist" or some other imbecility. On a national stage Trump went after another man's wife and father. He denigrated people, used schoolyard bully tactics. That man is a national disgrace. and many of his supporters are stupid enough to not - get it.

he called you all out "You people were vicious, violent, screaming" he even promised to pay teh legal fees of anyone who beat up a protester at one of his rallies. get real

Nothing like a good hyperbole rant to start off Saturday morning. There seems to be no hate as hateful as those who hate our President.

Obviously Mr Sayoc has just demonstrated that there is.

The bomber Lunatic did this before in 2002, along with many other criminal activities, LONG BEFORE TRUMP became President.

Exactly. He's exactly the type of "lone wolf" loser misfit the link identifies there. The demagogue's target.

That's a psychology study, not a 'partisanship' analysis. There's nothing about "partisanship" in there at all. Learn to read.

You made a claim that the President triggred the man, with this link:

"Stochastic Terrorism"

I pointed out that the man wasn't triggered at all since he has long been a repeat criminal and extremist in behavior long before President Trump came along. He made terroristic bomb scare SIXTEEN YEARS AGO! has a few Felony charges to his record also long before Trump came along too.

Your link drives the guilt by association claim very hard, which fails to show whether the person was first ALREADY PREDISPOSED in doing it without outside influences.

Your link has ZERO Psychological research in it and the writer of the blog has ZERO indication of Psychology education or experience at all. He is an armchair pop psychologist and it shows with his obvious partisanship and shoddy research, trying to make tortured connections between the crime and supposed outside influence.

I own books written by Nazis, therefore I must be a Nazi sympathizer. I have seen well over a THOUSAND hours of horrid violence on TV and Movies, yet still don't own the weapons used in those shows, haven't attacked anyone either shedding blood and mayhem.

Guilt by association is one of the worst ideas perpetuated by ignorant people who keep playing the pop psychology from their living room. Might as well indict Jimmy Carter, who had a bunch of his friends get indicted for crimes, even some of them go to jail, after all they were his friends and political appointments. Yet most people long knew Jimmy Carter was not a criminal at all, , just a weak President, unfortunately.

Getting "triggered" by a book or film FIRST requires that the person is already a lunatic and a criminal. Most people who read and see the same stuff he did never even began to become what he became because they don't have the brain problem he has. All those mass shootings are being done by people who are mentally sick and some even on drugs, NEVER one shoots who is sane or free of drugs, NEVER!

Learn to think rationally fella.

Last edited:

"Stochastic Terrorism"

I pointed out that the man wasn't triggered at all since he has long been a repeat criminal and extremist in behavior long before President Trump came along. He made terroristic bomb scare SIXTEEN YEARS AGO! has a few Felony charges to his record also long before Trump came along too.

Your link drives the guilt by association claim very hard, which fails to show whether the person was first ALREADY PREDISPOSED in doing it without outside influences.

Your link has ZERO Psychological research in it and the writer of the blog has ZERO indication of Psychology education or experience at all. He is an armchair pop psychologist and it shows with his obvious partisanship and shoddy research, trying to make tortured connections between the crime and supposed outside influence.

I own books written by Nazis, therefore I must be a Nazi sympathizer. I have seen well over a THOUSAND hours of horrid violence on TV and Movies, yet still don't own the weapons used in those shows, haven't attacked anyone either shedding blood and mayhem.

Guilt by association is one of the worst ideas perpetuated by ignorant people who keep playing the pop psychology from their living room. Might as well indict Jimmy Carter, who had a bunch of his friends get indicted for crimes, even some of them go to jail, after all they were his friends and political appointments. Yet most people long knew Jimmy Carter was not a criminal at all, just a weak President unfortunately.

Getting "triggered" by a book or film FIRST requires that the person is already a lunatic and a criminal. Most people who read and see the same stuff he did never even began to become what he became because they don't have the brain problem he has. All those mass shootings are being done by people who are mentally sick and some even on drugs, NEVER one shoots who is sane or free of drugs, NEVER!

You'll find I'm the primary mover and shaker against Composition Fallacies on this site. Go ahead, read my posts.

This STILL has nothing to do with my link. There is no "association" suggested there. It's a psychological study of how manipulators get gullible puppets to do their bidding for them. I don't know why you're going on and on trying to make a study you obviously didn't read into something it's not.

That ain't gonna sell here Homer. I knew what was on that page before I posted it. As I just said --- go learn how to read. And don't try to snow your way through when you obviously haven't. K? Had you done that you might have noticed, right at the top of the page, that it's seven years old.

"Stochastic Terrorism"

Guilt by association is one of the worst ideas perpetuated by ignorant people who keep playing the pop psychology from their living room. Might as well indict Jimmy Carter, who had a bunch of his friends get indicted for crimes, even some of them go to jail, after all they were his friends and political appointments. Yet most people long knew Jimmy Carter was not a criminal at all, just a weak President unfortunately.

You'll find I'm the primary mover and shaker against Composition Fallacies on this site. Go ahead, read my posts.

This STILL has nothing to do with my link. There is no "association" suggested there. It's a psychological study of how manipulators get gullible puppets to do their bidding for them. I don't know why you're going on and on trying to make a study you obviously didn't read into something it's not.

That ain't gonna sell here Homer. I knew what was on that page before I posted it. As I just said --- go learn how to read. And don't try to snow your way through when you obviously haven't. K? Had you done that you might have noticed, right at the top of the page, that it's seven years old.

Gosh you make so many assumptions about me who saw how old the link is and even read the whole thing and looked up the writer. It is a poor article since he makes many unsupported assertions, using the stupid Guilty by association idea all through the article. I pointed out the obvious that YOU have yet to acknowledge that the man had amassed over TWENTY YEARS of criminal activities, long before the President came along.
I live in a family who's father is a Professor in Psychology, Mother who has a Masters in Psychology, Godmother with a Master and the School district Psychologist. I have Some Psychologist training too. I can see the obvious flaws of your link easily while you appears taken by the low scholarship of that armchair analysis.

Last edited:
So far there's nothing to bar feeder on.

He is apparently a Trump supporter.
The Senate shooter was a Bernie supporter.
The las Vegas shooter was an Obama supporter.

All nuts..

Jo

Who shot the Senate?
2017 Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

Steve Scalise is a Congressman. He is not a Senator. You are confused yet again.
Steve himself was not 'the' target. Republicans at a softball game were, and no one had been demonizing Republicans and suggesting they be attacked. Trump has mentioned people targeted by name. The pipe bomber, rightwing, domestic terrorist went after a list of Trump's favorite targets

You are completely full of shit. Trump hasn't mentioned anyone who didn't mention him first. Your suggestion that he simply stand there and take the abuse is laughable. That's what Romey did. Sanders spends his entire rhetoric on attack.... He targets Republicans
In general. There is no such list except in the minds of those who resent being exposed.

Sorry... You don't get to use the "it's different" Line here...double standards all the way with you guys.. It's going to cost you on the sixth.

55 for Mitch... 2 more judges on the way.

Jo
”2 more judges on the way.”

Not if Democrats can pull off a miracle and take control of the Senate.

Forum List

Back