BREAKING: Federal judge SHOOTS DOWN ridiculous Biden admin attempt to hold Trump in contempt

The DOJ does not follow Biden. It follows the law.

The the Obama appointed Judge also followed the law.

The Law won.
If that was true, they probably would have charged Hunter with multiple crimes a couple years ago. It wasnt until recently that we found out that they werent even investigating him this entire time at all, so forgive me if i laugh at your ridiculous post. :laugh:

Of course you are asking us to trust the DOJ. Who are you trying to fool? Do you imagine 75 million Trump supporters are going to calmly sit down while the DOJ frames him? Those are smears that you're asking me to believe.
getting stolen documents returned is framing, thats a hoot.

"ROLF! It is encouragement, you fucking moron."
Out of mere curiosity, poster Li'l Bripat.......have you ever contributed a substantive thoughtful post on this venue?
For that matter, have you ever contributed a post where you did not call someone else a "moron"....or a "douchebag"?

Have you ever kept count of such?
I haven't.....but it sure seems that you consistently and reliably have nothing of any substance to contribute.

I don't mean that disrespectfully.

Out of mere curiosity, poster Li'l Bripat.......have you ever contributed a substantive thoughtful post on this venue?
For that matter, have you ever contributed a post where you did not call someone else a "moron"....or a "douchebag"?

Have you ever kept count of such?
I haven't.....but it sure seems that you consistently and reliably have nothing of any substance to contribute.

I don't mean that disrespectfully.
Is there any prog member of this forum who isn't a douchebag and a moron?

"Stolen" is purely a characterization by douchebags like you. It has no basis in reality.
Former Trump White House lawyer and a former prosecutor, Eric Herschmann, “warned [the former president] late last year that Mr. Trump could face legal liability if he did not return government materials he had taken with him when he left office, three people familiar with the matter said.

The lawyer, Eric Herschmann, sought to impress upon Mr. Trump the seriousness of the issue and the potential for investigations and legal exposure if he did not return the documents, particularly any classified material, the people said..”

Former Trump White House lawyer and a former prosecutor, Eric Herschmann, “warned [the former president] late last year that Mr. Trump could face legal liability if he did not return government materials he had taken with him when he left office, three people familiar with the matter said.

The lawyer, Eric Herschmann, sought to impress upon Mr. Trump the seriousness of the issue and the potential for investigations and legal exposure if he did not return the documents, particularly any classified material, the people said..”
That doesn't prove that Trump "stole" any documents, moron.

Trump, a potential rival? In what world do you live in? Because in the real world Trump has lost a LOT of followers and most of his candidates this year LOST the election.

All of the documents found at Mar A Lago in August, Plus the ones he returned in Januarary and in May, AND the one found now were HIS?

Believe what you wish. The Rule of Law has returned now for the past two years, you like it or not.
i seriously doubt Trump would announce a run if he thought there was a good chance of his losing

He has won twice before.

Only the crooked left say this kind of bs (that Trump can't win).. been saying it ever since 2015 or earlier

Forum List

Back