BREAKING: Federal judge SHOOTS DOWN ridiculous Biden admin attempt to hold Trump in contempt

Yes, it would be horrible.

Your gas prices would fall, the inflation would wane, the housing market would return, the border would be closed, social media would be held responsible for censorship, and so many other problems we have now would improve or resolve completely.

Absolutely horrible, I tell you!
Duhhhh, are you saying or implying that gas prices haven't fallen drastically, under Biden?

He left open holding them in contempt in the future. He's just not ready to do it right now.

What about the being a Russian asset thing?

I mean, he literally stole the White House as a Russian spy, and we just move on to custodial stuff?

So easily fooled are you.

Nope, it was NOT unlawful for the Doj to make the request..... I replied NOPE to that part of your message! :)
Well, you were unclear.

By the way, I had made a conditional statement. I actually agree that it wasn’t “unlawful” for the DOJ to make a request. But what they sought was rejected for good reason. Further, the DOJ in this matter is insufferably and overtly politically partisan.

Well, you were unclear.

By the way, I had made a conditional statement. I actually agree that it wasn’t “unlawful” for the DOJ to make a request. But what they sought was rejected for good reason. Further, the DOJ in this matter is insufferably and overtly politically partisan.
No, not insufferable, nor overtly, imo.

They've more than gone out of their way the past two years, giving Trump great deference, trying to get the classified documents returned.... Beyond what every other American would get, who would have been charged, convicted, and imprisoned months ago, if they had done the same as Trump with hundreds of classified National Security documents.

They've been beyond fair, and have shown him favor.

What “proofs” would those be?
No document was ordered to be declassified by Trump. They were all still classified according to government records....which means no one from the Trump admin nor did Trump, order the hundreds of National Security documents to be declassified.

That is why, the court judge approved the subpoena to retrieve the documents from Mara Lago, because the government records show that they are STILL CLASSIFIED national security documents.... The subpoena could not be approved by the judge, if that were not the case, and the govt documents had been declassified by President Trump.

Last edited:
No, not insufferable, nor overtly, imo.

They've more than gone out of their way the past two years, giving Trump great deference, trying to get the classified documents returned.... Beyond what every other American would get, who would have been charged, convicted, and imprisoned months ago, if they had done the same as Trump with hundreds of classified National Security documents.

They've been beyond fair, and have shown him favor.
Since you properly qualify your comments with “imo” it seems fair to simply say:

I disagree. The whole “criminal” investigation of a former President is a partisan political circus. IMO. 😎

No document was ordered to be declassified by Trump. They were all still classified according to government records....
Your contention misses the part where he declassified them. The normal procedures to properly record that action were not adhered to. But that’s a different proposition than a claim that they weren’t declassified.

which means no one from the Trump admin nor did Trump, order the hundreds of National Security documents to be declassified.
No. It means no such thing. It means only that the proper procedure to record the declassification failed to take place.
That is why, the court judge approved the subpoena to retrieve the documents from Mara Lago, because the government records show that they are STILL CLASSIFIED....
We have no idea why the magistrate judge pled the search warrant. But the application did say that some documents were marked classified )if I recall correctly). In fact, I believe they even mentioned in their application that there was a claim that they had been declassified.
The subpoena could not be approved by the judge, if that were not the case, and the govt documents had been declassified by President Trump.
Also not correct. The search warrant got approved. That doesn’t mean it was properly approved.

It seems logical to ask why the magistrate judge didn’t ask the FBI agent who prepared the search warrant application one simple question:

“Well, we’re they declassified or weren’t they?”

It would have out the FBI and the DOJ in a bit of a bind, perhaps. But it would have been the right question to ask.

There is really nothing easier in this world than triggering a Trump cultist.
biden-senior.png

When Trump's own team found 2 classified documents, all of a sudden the DOJ wants to charge them with contempt.
Team trump swore in court that they didn't have any more materials. Then the doj had to execute search warrant to find more. Then they say they still don't have them all. Then team Trump does a search and turns over even more.

Are they supposed to just trust trump now? Give me a break.

Yes, it would be horrible.

Your gas prices would fall, the inflation would wane, the housing market would return, the border would be closed, social media would be held responsible for censorship, and so many other problems we have now would improve or resolve completely.

Absolutely horrible, I tell you!
That's about the dumbest thing I've read all day. Trump would not cause any of that.

Yet you have no proof of that.
Except for literally all of the evidence. All the classified documents. Team Trump admitting they turned over classified documents. No evidence of any declassification and no claim in court that he declassified anything. So actually I have all the evidence of my claim, while you have zero evidence of your cult fantasy.

Forum List

Back