Breaking: Fox News Bows To Trump; Roger Ailes Just Called Him To Assure He Will Be Treated Fair

I wonder if FOX will make Kelly perform a BJ on Trump?
she'd need to bring a microscope and tweezers.
..and you know that how? ..do I detect disappointment?
simple, guys like that asshat can't get it up. and when it did work it was smaller than usual it explains his attitude towards women.
I bet you're a lot like him.
You seem to be very familiar with the Donald's dick… Spare us from the details though...
Only because I read your diary.
That was quite lame.

she'd need to bring a microscope and tweezers.
..and you know that how? ..do I detect disappointment?
simple, guys like that asshat can't get it up. and when it did work it was smaller than usual it explains his attitude towards women.
I bet you're a lot like him.
You seem to be very familiar with the Donald's dick… Spare us from the details though...
Only because I read your diary.
That was quite lame.
It's called playing to your audience.

Sooooo, the next debate is with CNN?

th

Its fantastic that I have lived long enough to see someone like Trump slap the pompous ass GOP establishment around :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
odd thing to say for a republican ?

We conservatives don't blindly worship Republican party leaders. The only thing I hate more than liberals are lying disrespectful RINO's in the GOP.
bullshit !

Brilliant response /sarcasm
sarcasm is not in your skill set.
you claim to be a conservative

conservative
believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society : relating to or supporting political conservatism

: not liking or accepting changes or new ideas
when you say you don't blindly worship your leaders you are breaking a long held conservative tradition.

^^^ blatant ignorance. Avoid trying to define something you don't understand.

odd thing to say for a republican ?

We conservatives don't blindly worship Republican party leaders. The only thing I hate more than liberals are lying disrespectful RINO's in the GOP.
bullshit !

Brilliant response /sarcasm
sarcasm is not in your skill set.
you claim to be a conservative

conservative
believing in the value of established and traditional practices in politics and society : relating to or supporting political conservatism

: not liking or accepting changes or new ideas
when you say you don't blindly worship your leaders you are breaking a long held conservative tradition.

^^^ blatant ignorance. Avoid trying to define something you don't understand.
Thanks for admitting that .

So, what kind of questions does Trump think are "fair"? What is favorite ice cream? Does he like puppies or Kittens better?

What will your policy be on immigration? What is your plan on reviving our economy? What will you do to stop our run away deficit? What will you do to ensure our security as a nation - military budget, etc. Those are the questions a decent Moderator asks.

And you'd get no answer, just bluster to create drama and publicity. Here is his campaign website. Feel free to go there, read his policy statements and report back to the group where the Donald stands on the issues and how he plans to deal with them. Here's a hint, it's not on his site.......but he will gladly accept your donation. He's a con man and should be treated like one. Don't fall for it.

Make America Great Again Donald J Trump for President

Wait.......are you telling us you actually believe Trump?
No, but I see FOX is in ass kissing mode.

No, you heard Trump make a claim. He does that a lot and it's usually hot air.
He was on FOX this morning getting his ass kissed.

Really? Was Brett, Chris and Megyn all in a line or did they do it all at once? What, he was talking to other people? Why would other people have to kiss his ass? Did you burst into flames watching or do you use some mirror trick to watch it indirectly?

Really? Was Brett, Chris and Megyn all in a line or did they do it all at once? What, he was talking to other people? Why would other people have to kiss his ass? Did you burst into flames watching or do you use some mirror trick to watch it indirectly?
Deny it all you want. The nits at FOX didn't even bring up his idiotic behavior.

Deny it all you want. The nits at FOX didn't even bring up his idiotic behavior.

Ohhhh, you mean like the nits at MSNBC won't ever bring up things like Benghazi or the IRS among many other "faux" controversies? I get it. The media picks what they will and won't cover based on their political agenda. Now you know how the other side feels. Karma.

Ohhhh, you mean like the nits at MSNBC won't ever bring up things like Benghazi or the IRS among many other "faux" controversies? I get it. The media picks what they will and won't cover based on their political agenda. Now you know how the other side feels. Karma.
False they talked about Benghazi when it was news.
Same goes for the IRS.
It's not an obsession like at Fox.

Same goes for the IRS.

Did your fingers burn when you typed that shit, because you know it isn't true?

Same goes for the IRS.

Sorry no facts is facts .
Did your pants catch fire ?

Deflection noted.

Same goes for the IRS.

Uh-huh. Breaking news on Fox yesterday, Hillary sent top secret documents thru her personal email server. MSNBC talked about Trump. Facts is facts.

Same goes for the IRS.

Uh-huh. Breaking news on Fox yesterday, Hillary sent top secret documents thru her personal email server. MSNBC talked about Trump. Facts is facts.
Msn did also and again just now.
Your point?

Same goes for the IRS.

Msn did also and again just now.
Your point?

Are you referring to the page you have to drill down to by clicking on the News category and then their link to a Vox article about Sanders and top secret emails catching up to Hillary? I'd like to see your MSN link to where they are covering th top secret emails, because it isn't on their front page.

Forum List

Back