Breaking: Georgia Judge Calls for Forensic Audit

Judge orders audit of paper ballots in Fulton County, Georgia. Video proves election officials lied when they told the mainstream media they “stopped” counting votes for the night because of a “water leak.”

On election night, when the mainstream media reported that Fulton County, Georgia, had “stopped” counting votes for the night because of a “water leak,” I immediately suspected that they were cheating.

A few days later, video was released, which showed the Republican poll watchers, news reporters, and other people leaving. However, a few election workers stayed behind, and continued counting paper ballots. And there is no visible water leak in the video. Ever since I first saw that video, this has always been what I consider to be the #1 biggest example of proof of cheating in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election.

To this very day, other than cheating, no one has explained why election workers lied to the mainstream media about “stopping” the counting for the night because of a “water leak.”

CBS News, November 3, 2020: “Pipe burst in Georgia delays vote counting”

ABC News, November 3, 2020: “The election department sent the ballot counters at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta home at 10:30 p.m., Regina Waller, the Fulton County public affairs manager for elections, tells ABC News.”

NEW: The election department sent the ballot counters at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta home at 10:30 p.m., Regina Waller, the Fulton County public affairs manager for elections, tells ABC News. Election 2020 updates: Biden warns of 'dark winter,' pushes masks in pandemic plan
— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) November 4, 2020

ABC News Politics on Twitter

This video shows Republican poll watchers, news reporters, and other people leaving. However, a few election workers stay behind and continue counting votes. And there is no visible water leak in the video.

CNN, May 21, 2021: “Another ballot audit set to move ahead in Fulton County, Georgia, as judge rules absentee ballots can be unsealed”

Another ballot audit set to move ahead in Fulton County, Georgia, as judge rules absentee ballots can be unsealed

That's my blog.

• Robin Hall, a certified Fulton County recount observer, also testified she witnessed a number of boxes of absentee ballots marked “100% for Biden” that appeared to be “perfectly filled out as if they were pre-printed with the presidential candidate selected.” She stated: “They did not look like a person had filled this out at home. All of them looked alike.”
  • Judy Aube also worked at the World Congress Center on Nov. 14 where she observed the same thing: “suspicious batches” of mail-in ballots for Biden whose markings appeared identical, as if they had been duplicated by a machine and not filled out by a voter at home.
  • Barbara Hartman, another election official auditor, also doubted the authenticity of absentee ballots she handled that she said were never folded, as would normally be the case for ballots returned in an envelope by mail or dropped in a box. “The absentee ballots looked as though they had just come from a fresh stack,” she swore in her affidavit. “I could not observe any creases in the ballots and [it] did not seem like they were folded and put into envelopes or mailed out.” Also, “The majority of the mail-in ballots that I reviewed contained suspicious black perfectly bubbled markings for Biden,” Hartman stated, adding that “they looked as if they were stamped.”

The veteran poll watchers found no plausible explanation for the anomalies other than possible fraud.

Forum List

Back