Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

He never once mentioned quid pro quo. You’re drawing your own conclusions. Aka seeing what you want to see.
Why is it that when Biden withheld funds to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, it is considered a crime, but when Trump just did the exact same thing, it is absolutely fine?

He never said he was withholding funds. He actually discusses with him how France and Germany don’t do their fair share. He was withholding funds until other European nations paid up. He actually ran on that rhetoric. Again you’re trying things together that should not be tied together.
He did it for what...maybe a week? Less? A few days before the phone call and then....suddenly the check is in the mail. Huh.
You could be right that it was entirely coincidental. However, if he was waiting for other nations to cough up some cash, he sure didn't do much about it, except stop the payment to Ukraine until he got the obesiance he wanted from U. Did he stop the aid to other countries as well, or was it just Ukraine? Did he try to get some buy in from other countries in NATO at their last pow wow, or was he just grumbling? That doesn't usually make money appear.
Who says the ICIG was "so concerned?" It seems to me that mostly partisan Dims are the only ones "concerned."
It was reported that the IG found it of serious concern and therefore reported it to the NDI
I haven't heard that.
Well, now you have. If you're not going to read ANY news whatsoever, you probably ought to limit yourself to the Food Forum.
trump went to the friggn UN and gave a speech to them all about not giving. fk I hate your kind of stupid.
Not giving what?
fk I hate trying to translate your incoherent posts. You at the pub already?

Not giving enough $$. He is tired of the US footing the bill for everything. We have a $23trn deficit while Germany runs at a surplus. He stated he wanted the Ukrainian administration to work with Barr. I am pretty sure the AG would not be an accomplice in a high crime.

He never once mentioned quid pro quo. You’re drawing your own conclusions. Aka seeing what you want to see.
Why is it that when Biden withheld funds to pressure Ukraine to fire the prosecutor, it is considered a crime, but when Trump just did the exact same thing, it is absolutely fine?

He never said he was withholding funds. He actually discusses with him how France and Germany don’t do their fair share. He was withholding funds until other European nations paid up. He actually ran on that rhetoric. Again you’re trying things together that should not be tied together.
He did it for what...maybe a week? Less? A few days before the phone call and then....suddenly the check is in the mail. Huh.
You could be right that it was entirely coincidental. However, if he was waiting for other nations to cough up some cash, he sure didn't do much about it, except stop the payment to Ukraine until he got the obesiance he wanted from U. Did he stop the aid to other countries as well, or was it just Ukraine? Did he try to get some buy in from other countries in NATO at their last pow wow, or was he just grumbling? That doesn't usually make money appear.
Who says the ICIG was "so concerned?" It seems to me that mostly partisan Dims are the only ones "concerned."
It was reported that the IG found it of serious concern and therefore reported it to the NDI
I haven't heard that.
Well, now you have. If you're not going to read ANY news whatsoever, you probably ought to limit yourself to the Food Forum.
trump went to the friggn UN and gave a speech to them all about not giving. fk I hate your kind of stupid.
Not giving what?
their fair share!! you love that phrase even though you can't define it.

The Pub crawl starts at five.

I haven't heard that.
Not giving what?

Not giving enough $$. He is tired of the US footing the bill for everything. We have a $23trn deficit while Germany runs at a surplus. He stated he wanted the Ukrainian administration to work with Barr. I am pretty sure the AG would not be an accomplice in a high crime.
the fk doesn't even know what 'giving' means. funny shit. Let's see, complain that trump held onto money and ask why, reply that the rest of the world isn't giving enough and she asks giving what. Too fking funny. Weren't we discussing money? I mean truly the ignorance displayed by these clowns. unless it's written on a boilerplate, they have no idea what anything means. and that's the truth, spthhhhhhhhh

I haven't heard that.
Not giving what?

I can understand that.

Reopening an investigation into a private company whose corrupt owner fled the country five years ago would not be a high crime, but it might be kind of ??? hard to understand why Trump would want to investigate that particular company, unless, of course, the real reason is the one Trump stated--to look into Biden and his son.

I haven't heard that.
Not giving what?

I can understand that.

Reopening an investigation into a private company whose corrupt owner fled the country five years ago would not be a high crime, but it might be kind of ??? hard to understand why Trump would want to investigate that particular company, unless, of course, the real reason is the one Trump stated--to look into Biden and his son.
seemed like he was asking how the old guy was, the prosecutor that biden got fired.

I haven't heard that.
Not giving what?

the fk doesn't even know what 'giving' means. funny shit. Let's see, complain that trump held onto money and ask why, reply that the rest of the world isn't giving enough and she asks giving what. Too fking funny. Weren't we discussing money? I mean truly the ignorance displayed by these clowns. unless it's written on a boilerplate, they have no idea what anything means. and that's the truth, spthhhhhhhhh
Do not call me "fk," garbage mouth. You can't even write a coherent sentence and I'm the one who's stupid? I understand very very well what is being done here, by people with minds better than yours. It's another shit show with both sides making up crazy crap and throwing it at each other. I'm trying to stick with stuff that ACTUALLY HAPPENED. I'm sorry that seems to be beyond your understanding.

Not giving what?

Do not call me "fk," garbage mouth. You can't even write a coherent sentence and I'm the one who's stupid? I understand very very well what is being done here, by people with minds better than yours. It's another shit show with both sides making up crazy crap and throwing it at each other. I'm trying to stick with stuff that ACTUALLY HAPPENED. I'm sorry that seems to be beyond your understanding.
here for you reference book

verb (used without object), gave, giv·en, giv·ing.
to make a gift or gifts; contribute:

Not giving what?

Let me guess...you fricken need to TRY HARDER.

I haven't heard that.
Not giving what?

I can understand that.

His son is unimportant. The question is, when Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in US aid unless Ukraine immediately fired the prosecutor who was investigating that company did he do it to protect his son, in which case it would be a criminal act of malfeasance, or was there some other reason Biden went after that particular prosecutor?

Not giving what?

or you'll what? I'll call you what you are. you biased piece of garbage, stick to the topic, the fact you don't know what giving is is remarkable to say the least during a discussion concerning money. gift = contribute. fk!

The howls of the lefties rang out all over the country, causing dogs to howl, and small children to cry. Their tears may solve some countries water shortages. Another swing and miss. And this one cost them everything as Trump now will roll to an easy re-election and Republicans take the House back.

Not giving what?

I can understand that.

His son is unimportant. The question is, when Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in US aid unless Ukraine immediately fired the prosecutor who was investigating that company did he do it to protect his son, in which case it would be a criminal act of malfeasance, or was there some other reason Biden went after that particular prosecutor?
Please read the article below--it's not that long but it lays out the facts without spin. Then read the rest of my reply.

Just a rundown of the facts, with no spin. Obama supported investigations into corruption; he didn't want to be throwing good money after bad, either. The owner of Burisma fled to Russia with Veshenko before the Bidens arrived on the scene. The EU and the World Bank, as well as Obama, wanted Shokin out because he was AG and was not prosecuting corruption in his country. Anyone planning to be a creditor or give aid had a good reason to want the corruption stopped.

This article pretty much lays out the basic facts. I'm confused why Biden needs any underlying motive to get rid of Shokin--he had Obama and most of the developed world telling him to. It wasn't some big secret at the time.

What Were The Bidens Doing In Ukraine? 5 Questions Answered

The only alarm bells I hear right now are why the new president of Ukraine is calling Shokin a good prosecutor. Have they elected someone in the Moscow old boys club again?

Not giving what?

or you'll what? I'll call you what you are. you biased piece of garbage, stick to the topic, the fact you don't know what giving is is remarkable to say the least during a discussion concerning money. gift = contribute. fk!
Adios.

There's no reason to believe Trump released the full transcript.

Plus, we already know enough to know he broke the law. What does he say in the full transcript that makes you think otherwise?

This is ridiculous. Trump was right. He could shoot someone and not lose one of you.

And what does Trump do every time he breaks the law? He brings up HILLARY! OMG. I get why USMB cons do it but Trump is actually no smarter than you guys. Maybe that's why you love him.

In a rambling press conference Wednesday in which he asserted he had done nothing wrong and tried to pivot the focus to Hillary Clinton’s emails, President Donald Trump defended asking the Ukrainian president to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden.
But, when thre Dems have people make up information and PAID for it, that should be ignored, right?

If Trump had information that implied someone from our country did something illegal in the Ukraine, he shouldn't ask them to check into it and if there is a concern, notify Barr and Juliano?

Forum List

Back