Breaking: Hillary Offered Plea Bargain Deal By DOJ

Yet she's never been charged with a crime, indicted or convicted of anything. Yet you bottoms chant LOCK HER UP, at the same time Michael Flynn was on stage committing treason.
Mueller is now pursuing obstruction of justice charges against Trump. Funny he admitted being guilty live on TV.
Imagine supporting someone this stupid!

Only because the Justice system was defective under Obama. Any decent FBI head worth his salt would have thrown Hillary under the jail and threw away the key.

17 congressional/senate investigations, one special prosecutor, investigations by the IRS into allegations of pay for play, because Judicial Watch complained.

Republicans having been making shit up about the Clintons since before Bill was President, and then getting taxpayers to pay for the smear job "investigations" finding nothing, and pretending they're guilty anyway. They go on to making up something else that's false.

And then Republicans complain that all these investigations prove she's guilty of something. It's the very definition of insanity these endless Clinton investigations.

Trust me. A Hollywood scriptwriter couldn't make up some of the shit the Clintons have gotten away with.

And the Comrade.....won't get away with it. Nothing, NOTHING happened durimg the campaign that the Comrade didn't know about, including the first Russian meeting. There were others, as we will all find out soon.

"The first Russian thing?" What the hell is that?

Although it's absurd to believe Trump knew every single thing that happened during the campaign, nothing illegal occurred, so what difference does it make whether Trump knew or not?
It's called being an accomplice nutball.
The driver of the bank robbers goes to jail too. But there's no sane people that still thinks trump was an innocent bystander.

From the linked article.

"and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree"

You people will believe anything.

Other articles reporting it are saying that she's most likely going to refuse the plea bargain, and subsequently be arrested.

This is the stuff wet dreams are made of. :biggrin:

Yes. Nutbag wet dreams. Never realized once you wake up. If you ever wake up. Dupe.

From the linked article.

Other articles reporting it are saying that she's most likely going to refuse the plea bargain, and subsequently be arrested.

" other articles"
Lol
The fake news universe is littered with billionaires money.

If this is true , No Fucking plea deals...drop the hammer on her sorry POS ass, then get Huma, Loretta Lynch, Podesta and Bill.

If this is true.

Words that nutbags live by.
Shall we go down the list of fake news stories that snowflakes swore were the indisputable truth?

Yes. Let's. Me in particular. Tell me one fake news story that I believed to.be true?

Thanks. Dupe.

At Politico on December 1, Lorraine Woellert published a shocking essay claiming that Trump’s pick for secretary of the Treasury, Steve Mnuchin, had overseen a company that “foreclosed on a 90-year-old woman after a 27-cent payment error.” According to Woellert: “After confusion over insurance coverage, a OneWest subsidiary sent [Ossie] Lofton a bill for $423.30. She sent a check for $423. The bank sent another bill, for 30 cents. Lofton, 90, sent a check for three cents. In November 2014, the bank foreclosed.”

From the linked article.

" other articles"
Lol
The fake news universe is littered with billionaires money.
Right, it's littered with Soros money.

If this is true , No Fucking plea deals...drop the hammer on her sorry POS ass, then get Huma, Loretta Lynch, Podesta and Bill.

If this is true.

Shall we go down the list of fake news stories that snowflakes swore were the indisputable truth?

Yes. Let's. Me in particular. Tell me one fake news story that I believed to.be true?

Thanks. Dupe.

At Politico on December 1, Lorraine Woellert published a shocking essay claiming that Trump’s pick for secretary of the Treasury, Steve Mnuchin, had overseen a company that “foreclosed on a 90-year-old woman after a 27-cent payment error.” According to Woellert: “After confusion over insurance coverage, a OneWest subsidiary sent [Ossie] Lofton a bill for $423.30. She sent a check for $423. The bank sent another bill, for 30 cents. Lofton, 90, sent a check for three cents. In November 2014, the bank foreclosed.”

I never heard of that story. Try again.

No plea deals. She and The Dimscum Party Started The Fake Russian Narrative and she needs to prosecuted to the full extent of the law and I dont care of she has to face a firing squad.

Only because the Justice system was defective under Obama. Any decent FBI head worth his salt would have thrown Hillary under the jail and threw away the key.

17 congressional/senate investigations, one special prosecutor, investigations by the IRS into allegations of pay for play, because Judicial Watch complained.

Republicans having been making shit up about the Clintons since before Bill was President, and then getting taxpayers to pay for the smear job "investigations" finding nothing, and pretending they're guilty anyway. They go on to making up something else that's false.

And then Republicans complain that all these investigations prove she's guilty of something. It's the very definition of insanity these endless Clinton investigations.

Trust me. A Hollywood scriptwriter couldn't make up some of the shit the Clintons have gotten away with.

And the Comrade.....won't get away with it. Nothing, NOTHING happened durimg the campaign that the Comrade didn't know about, including the first Russian meeting. There were others, as we will all find out soon.

Although it's absurd to believe Trump knew every single thing that happened during the campaign, nothing illegal occurred, so what difference does it make whether Trump knew or not?
The driver of the bank robbers goes to jail too. But there's no sane people that still thinks trump was an innocent bystander.
"Accomplice" to what, shit for brains?

What is "the first Russian thing?"

Oh.. I thought this was a valid story.
It's from the Daily Wire..
My bad.
Carry on.
Ed Klein: Hillary's Plea Bargain @ Ed Klein: Hillary's Plea Bargain

Whoa: Justice Dept to offer Hillary a PLEA bargain — there’s just ONE catch @ Whoa: Justice Dept to offer Hillary a PLEA bargain - there's just ONE catch - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

And dozen s of others if one does a Google or Bing search

Well if Ed Klein says it's true it has to be.
Ok let's say it al together: WHO THE HELL IS ED KLEIN?
Dollars to donuts Hannity leads with this fake news story tonite. Lol

If this is true.

Thanks. Dupe.

ROFL! Yeah, sure you didn't. Here's another:

On January 20, Time reporter Zeke Miller wrote that a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. had been removed from the White House. This caused a flurry of controversy on social media until Miller issued a correction. As Time put it, Miller had apparently not even asked anyone in the White House if the bust had been removed. He simply assumed it had been because “he had looked for it and had not seen it.”

I so love how you advertise how little you know. Haven't you ever heard the saying:
: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

I so love how you advertise how little you know. Haven't you ever heard the saying:
: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
So you believe your inability to communicate means I'm ignorant? Why do you imagine anyone is supposed to know what you mean by "the first Russian thing?"

IMG_0371.JPG
If this is true.

Thanks. Dupe.

On January 20, Time reporter Zeke Miller wrote that a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. had been removed from the White House. This caused a flurry of controversy on social media until Miller issued a correction. As Time put it, Miller had apparently not even asked anyone in the White House if the bust had been removed. He simply assumed it had been because “he had looked for it and had not seen it.”
Trump: 3-6 million illegals voted.
Obama wiretapped my phones.

The article? The one that admits real news organizations wouldn't print their bs?
Lmao
why would the fake news stations of the MSM print this, goes against their standards.

Because it would be real news. This is only being carried by the rw bottom feeders.

doj offers clinton a plea deal - Google Search
you think CNN and MSNBC is real news? really? make me laugh.

Do you honestly believe this story?
I need other sources. but I don't count on MSM I'd look at The Hill. Right now they aren't reporting this. I will wait until tomorrow.
It's starting to be reported by other media now including this one.......
Watch LIVE: Hillary To Be Offered Plea Deal By Sessions – BREAKING News

Thanks. Dupe.

Trump: 3-6 million illegals voted.
Obama wiretapped my phones.

The first is his opinion, not news.

The second is 100% factual.

Forum List

Back