Breaking: Hillary Offered Plea Bargain Deal By DOJ

why would the fake news stations of the MSM print this, goes against their standards.

Because it would be real news. This is only being carried by the rw bottom feeders.

doj offers clinton a plea deal - Google Search
you think CNN and MSNBC is real news? really? make me laugh.

Do you honestly believe this story?
I need other sources. but I don't count on MSM I'd look at The Hill. Right now they aren't reporting this. I will wait until tomorrow.
It's starting to be reported by other media now including this one.......
Watch LIVE: Hillary To Be Offered Plea Deal By Sessions – BREAKING News
INFOWARS is " other media?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
The king of the nut jobs: Alex Jones..

Yes. Let's. Me in particular. Tell me one fake news story that I believed to.be true?

Thanks. Dupe.

At Politico on December 1, Lorraine Woellert published a shocking essay claiming that Trump’s pick for secretary of the Treasury, Steve Mnuchin, had overseen a company that “foreclosed on a 90-year-old woman after a 27-cent payment error.” According to Woellert: “After confusion over insurance coverage, a OneWest subsidiary sent [Ossie] Lofton a bill for $423.30. She sent a check for $423. The bank sent another bill, for 30 cents. Lofton, 90, sent a check for three cents. In November 2014, the bank foreclosed.”

I never heard of that story. Try again.
ROFL! Yeah, sure you didn't. Here's another:

On January 20, Time reporter Zeke Miller wrote that a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. had been removed from the White House. This caused a flurry of controversy on social media until Miller issued a correction. As Time put it, Miller had apparently not even asked anyone in the White House if the bust had been removed. He simply assumed it had been because “he had looked for it and had not seen it.”
Trump: 3-6 million illegals voted.
Obama wiretapped my phones.

The first is his opinion, not news.

The second is 100% factual.
1. He lied and you bought it.,
2. He lied again and you bought it.

No evidence of either one.
That's why he's the biggest laughing stock in the world and YOU on this forum.

Jeremiah the bullfrog thinks Infowars is a valid news source. This forum is full with the biggest assortment of nuts outside the Planters headquarters.

At Politico on December 1, Lorraine Woellert published a shocking essay claiming that Trump’s pick for secretary of the Treasury, Steve Mnuchin, had overseen a company that “foreclosed on a 90-year-old woman after a 27-cent payment error.” According to Woellert: “After confusion over insurance coverage, a OneWest subsidiary sent [Ossie] Lofton a bill for $423.30. She sent a check for $423. The bank sent another bill, for 30 cents. Lofton, 90, sent a check for three cents. In November 2014, the bank foreclosed.”

On January 20, Time reporter Zeke Miller wrote that a bust of Martin Luther King Jr. had been removed from the White House. This caused a flurry of controversy on social media until Miller issued a correction. As Time put it, Miller had apparently not even asked anyone in the White House if the bust had been removed. He simply assumed it had been because “he had looked for it and had not seen it.”

411.jpg

Puhleeze. You have no idea what Mewler is pursuing. FLynn and has not committed treason. At worst he failed to file some necessary paperwork.

Start with the "no knock" search warrant aginst Paul Manifort (Trump campaign chief)
And that would lead to where?
Maybe to Dump Think they got permission with no evidence?
Yes.

Do you realize you are the author of half of all the responses to my posts?

Why are you so obsessed with me? You don't have any friends, do you?

Bripat bought Trump's imaginary Obama's wiretaps.

This place is an endorphin factory.

OOOOO lookie, another one who needs to show everyone how big he thinks his dick is!!!!

You'll quote kos, and HuffPo all day and stick your chest out proclaiming how brilliant you are .

411.jpg
Nice evidence stooge.

OOOOO lookie, another one who needs to show everyone how big he thinks his dick is!!!!

You'll quote kos, and HuffPo all day and stick your chest out proclaiming how brilliant you are .
Huff post uses Reuters and their own news organization and please prove I've ever used Kos.
Another Trumpie pathological liar.

I've scoured google too for this story.
The biggest assortment of crazy ass sites you'll ever find.
Why do the trump whores never use a valid news source?
I'll answer: They never would be able to start a thread..

Huff post uses Reuters and their own news organization and please prove I've ever used Kos.
Another Trumpie pathological liar.

HuffPo and kos are kook sites. YOU are a kook Lefty.

why would the fake news stations of the MSM print this, goes against their standards.

Because it would be real news. This is only being carried by the rw bottom feeders.

I need other sources. but I don't count on MSM I'd look at The Hill. Right now they aren't reporting this. I will wait until tomorrow.

INFO WARS? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So I need to ask a serious question... Why would this be considered a win against Clinton? It's no different than Comey saying she was very negligent but there was no intent so therefor she shouldn't be charged. All this would do is have her admit that she was negligent, and she would go unpunished... it's the same outcome.
I agree, it has virtually no consequences for her. It's a gift. She should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Yet she's never been charged with a crime, indicted or convicted of anything. Yet you bottoms chant LOCK HER UP, at the same time Michael Flynn was on stage committing treason.
Mueller is now pursuing obstruction of justice charges against Trump. Funny he admitted being guilty live on TV.
Imagine supporting someone this stupid!

Only because the Justice system was defective under Obama. Any decent FBI head worth his salt would have thrown Hillary under the jail and threw away the key.

17 congressional/senate investigations, one special prosecutor, investigations by the IRS into allegations of pay for play, because Judicial Watch complained.

Republicans having been making shit up about the Clintons since before Bill was President, and then getting taxpayers to pay for the smear job "investigations" finding nothing, and pretending they're guilty anyway. They go on to making up something else that's false.

And then Republicans complain that all these investigations prove she's guilty of something. It's the very definition of insanity these endless Clinton investigations.

Trust me. A Hollywood scriptwriter couldn't make up some of the shit the Clintons have gotten away with.

And still he insists they've "gotten away" with stuff.

If Republicans could have found an unpaid parking ticket, they would have put Hillary in an orange jump suit and had her picking up trash on the freeway.

I agree, it has virtually no consequences for her. It's a gift. She should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Yet she's never been charged with a crime, indicted or convicted of anything. Yet you bottoms chant LOCK HER UP, at the same time Michael Flynn was on stage committing treason.
Mueller is now pursuing obstruction of justice charges against Trump. Funny he admitted being guilty live on TV.

Only because the Justice system was defective under Obama. Any decent FBI head worth his salt would have thrown Hillary under the jail and threw away the key.

17 congressional/senate investigations, one special prosecutor, investigations by the IRS into allegations of pay for play, because Judicial Watch complained.

Republicans having been making shit up about the Clintons since before Bill was President, and then getting taxpayers to pay for the smear job "investigations" finding nothing, and pretending they're guilty anyway. They go on to making up something else that's false.

And then Republicans complain that all these investigations prove she's guilty of something. It's the very definition of insanity these endless Clinton investigations.

Trust me. A Hollywood scriptwriter couldn't make up some of the shit the Clintons have gotten away with.

If Republicans could have found an unpaid parking ticket, they would have put Hillary in an orange jump suit and had her picking up trash on the freeway.

During a time when the Justice Department was packed full of Obama-loyalists? Even now, they haven't rooted all of them out.

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was Secretary of State, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney,"

REPORT: Justice Department Has Offered Hillary A Plea Deal
Screw a Plea Bargain - they have her dead-to-rights!

Comey testified she broke the law before lying by giving that fake legal defense about her veing too stupid to know she was breaking the law.

The US govt has a stack of documents signed by her acknowledging she had initial and re-occurring training and that she was completely aware of the laws she broke.

She is an arrogant elitist criminal who believes she is above the law, still thinks she is above the law.

There are literally, easily over 1,000 criminal counts of mishandling classified, not including obstruction, she could be charged with.

Any plea deal given to her MUST include jail time!

"The Justice Department has reopened the investigation of Hillary Clinton's mishandling of classified material on her private email system while she was Secretary of State, and is considering offering her a plea bargain if she will agree to plead guilty to charges of breaking the law, according to a Clinton attorney,"

Comey testified she broke the law before lying by giving that fake legal defense about her veing too stupid to know she was breaking the law.

The US govt has a stack of documents signed by her acknowledging she had initial and re-occurring training and that she was completely aware of the laws she broke.

She is an arrogant elitist criminal who believes she is above the law, still thinks she is above the law.

There are literally, easily over 1,000 criminal counts of mishandling classified, not including obstruction, she could be charged with.

I fail to understand why a Republican justice department is so timid about going after her. Are the afraid she's going to have them killed?

Yeah, on InfoWars. Conspiracy theory central.

Try again assholes.

During a time when the Justice Department was packed full of Obama-loyalists? Even now, they haven't rooted all of them out.

They'd already had nearly 20 years of investigations before Obama was elected. And a Special Prosecutor who looked at law firm records from before Bill was elected, Whitewater, FileGate, Travelgate, Vince Foster's death, Paula Jone's lawsuit, and all they got was a lie about a blow job so they charged him with perjury and Obstruction for it because they couldn't find anything else.

Republicans even falsely accused the Clintons of trying to steal personal gifts received while in the WhiteHouse. The Clintons paid $200,000 for everything they took.

When the Reagan's left the White House, Nancy tried to take the new $125,000 state china. The donor said it was a gift to the White House, not the First Family. I don't recall Democrats saying Nancy Reagan tried to steal the china.

I fail to understand why a Republican justice department is so timid about going after her. Are the afraid she's going to have them killed?

The Clintons have DIRT on that entire town, you have to remember how corrupt DC is if they go down they will drag many of the DC establishment down with them. If you wonder why these politicians get away with shit no citizen would, that's why.

Forum List

Back