Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

There was a reason for Watergate--trying to see what the DNC was up to during the campaign. What would be the point in wiretapping the Trump staff AFTER he had been elected? Isn't that a little late to be listening in? Unless it was related to the Russian investigation which Comey told us Monday has been ongoing. Just because the communications Nunes heard about didn't seem to him to be about Russia, he is not privvy to all the details of the investigation and since these statements he heard about were all cherry picked by the people who showed them to him, they could have been taken out of context and did indeed have something to do with the Russian investigation.
I think Nunes was stirring up mud so the Republicans wouldn't have to be quite so embarrassed over their Chief. I'm still patiently waiting, though, to hear what he was actually talking about.
Bullshit.

First we heard about the leaks.
Then we heard that the Obama Administration filed for FISA warrents to investigate Trump.
Then Trump says his offices were spied on.
Then we heard it never happened.
Then you on the left demanded he apologize.
Then Democrats start calling for Impeachment.
Now we find out Trump was spied on.
Now you start accusing the whistle-blower of lying.
Next you'll be demanding an investigation.
After that you're going to demand his impeachment.
Bullshit. Nunes has provided no information whatsoever to us. If he said something of value to the President, fine, but since they are investigating the President's possible connection with the Russians, was it a good idea to go running to one of the targets of the investigation with information before it was given to the committee? And who did provide this information and why can't he even give copies to the President? He got to look at it but not touch it? Does that sound at all legit to you? I want a lot more facts. To me, what Nunes, CNN and all the posters here are just talking bullshit by trying to decide either way.
Actually we now have solid proof that Trump was spied on and it had nothing to do with spying on Russians, which is more than you can say about this fake collusion with Russian claim.
What did I miss Mudwhistle? Where is the solid proof? I'm not saying I buy the collusion claims either, without more evidence, but I have not heard of any additional solid proof other than the innuendo and vague reports Nunes was talking about yesterday. Has more come forward? If so, you got a link?
Sorry if he didn’t produce a Top Secret document for everyone to read. If you're waiting on that I suggest you shit in one hand and let him put TS information in the other and see which one fills first.
"no" would have sufficed.

The massive deflection by Nunes means nothing.

Comey out Trump, and that can never go away.

It's not a deflection Jake. He's alarmed at what he found in the documents and he's launching an investigation into the spying.

As to Comey, how can I respect the word of a man who claims the Russians hacked the DNC and the bloody fool hasn't had the FBI examine the server?

There is no proof the Russians hacked the election.
Every agency gas openly stated there is NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION... Yet the cult chant continues...
Comey said it is an ongoing investigation and he can't comment on it.
No that's not what he said. He said there was no evidence that the spying took place by the FBI or Intelligence outlets. When it comes to the leaks,.....there is no investigation, which is highly disturbing to say the least.
Yes, that is what he said. He said there were no wire taps on Trump and that there was an ongoing investigation, which Nunes is trying to derail, on possible collusion between Trump associates and the Russians to pervert the course of American democracy.

Nunes will be gone shortly.

It's not a deflection Jake. He's alarmed at what he found in the documents and he's launching an investigation into the spying.

As to Comey, how can I respect the word of a man who claims the Russians hacked the DNC and the bloody fool hasn't had the FBI examine the server?

Every agency gas openly stated there is NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION... Yet the cult chant continues...
No that's not what he said. He said there was no evidence that the spying took place by the FBI or Intelligence outlets. When it comes to the leaks,.....there is no investigation, which is highly disturbing to say the least.
Yes, that is what he said. He said there were no wire taps on Trump and that there was an ongoing investigation, which Nunes is trying to derail, on possible collusion between Trump associates and the Russians to pervert the course of American democracy.

You sure hope so. But I seriously don't think what you want is worth a bucket of piss.

It's a terrible thing when one realizes they're being lied to. You can either listen and learn or go in denial and go screaming into your closest Snowflake safezone.

The Nunes information clearly shows that agents were tasked to compile and distribute Trump information... However the information was initially collected, it became an active surveillance of TRUMP and his team. I want to know who ordered the retasking of federal agents to compile and distribute the briefings on Trump.
The specifics were shrouded in legalese, but detailed here : Full Text of President Obama's Intelligence Directive

Legalese?
You mean hard words like incidental, warrant, and investigation?

Personally, I would very much love to do a spinning roundhouse kick to this stupid assholes lying face.

al-franken-family.jpg.cf.jpg

720x405-R1229_SNL_Package_03.jpg.cf.jpg
You have not been a green beanie for a very long time. Franken would fry you like toast, Snowflake.
Doubtful.....

I finished SF school in 1990 and got my Green Beret in the August class that same year.

Besides....
He's a lightweight.
I'm a heavyweight.

I'd make him my bitch.
Behind you! He brought a platoon.

Personally, I would very much love to do a spinning roundhouse kick to this stupid assholes lying face.

al-franken-family.jpg.cf.jpg

720x405-R1229_SNL_Package_03.jpg.cf.jpg
You have not been a green beanie for a very long time. Franken would fry you like toast, Snowflake.
Doubtful.....

I finished SF school in 1990 and got my Green Beret in the August class that same year.

Besides....
He's a lightweight.
I'm a heavyweight.

I'd make him my bitch.
Behind you! He brought a platoon.
Smoking CRACK again???

He also said his phones were tapped (they weren't).

He also said Trump Towers was tapped (it wasn't).

He said it happened in the run up to the election (it didn't).

So g'head... tell me again how I'm the one struggling with the English language. :cuckoo:

There is a simple lesson here. If you don't want to get caught talking to bad guys. Stop talking to bad guys

This is why Trump and/or his associates were under FBI investigation since 2008
When did it become against the law to establish communications with foreign officials??

When Obama left office....and only if you're on the staff of the newly elected president.

So much for the lie that Obama wanted a smooth transition of power.

When did it become against the law to establish communications with foreign officials??

When the foreign officials are from the same country that is attempting to influence the US electoral process in favor of one candidate and you happen to work for that candidate and are in communication during the campaign.

That's some fishy shit.

The Nunes information clearly shows that agents were tasked to compile and distribute Trump information... However the information was initially collected, it became an active surveillance of TRUMP and his team. I want to know who ordered the retasking of federal agents to compile and distribute the briefings on Trump.
The specifics were shrouded in legalese, but detailed here : Full Text of President Obama's Intelligence Directive

Legalese?
You mean hard words like incidental, warrant, and investigation?
No, that's common English.

It's words like "Clinging to their guns and their religion with antipathy toward other races." Which means in plain American "Redneck Christians who hate my black commie ass".

Last edited:
IMG_0310.JPG

You sure hope so. But I seriously don't think what you want is worth a bucket of piss.

It's a terrible thing when one realizes they're being lied to. You can either listen and learn or go in denial and go screaming into your closest Snowflake safezone.
They're small thinkers with limited vocabularies so all you get is this:

So g'head... tell me again how I'm the one struggling with the English language. :cuckoo:

There is a simple lesson here. If you don't want to get caught talking to bad guys. Stop talking to bad guys

When Obama left office....and only if you're on the staff of the newly elected president.

When the foreign officials are from the same country that is attempting to influence the US electoral process in favor of one candidate and you happen to work for that candidate and are in communication during the campaign.

That's some fishy shit.
Well there's the rub.

None of this had anything to do with Russia or national security. Clearly stated in Nunes' statement. It appears that members of the outgoing administration where misusing their intelligence capabilities to embrass the incoming administration politically.

Is this possible?

You betcha!!!

Odds are the intel community back doored the warrants IF there were warrants. I'm trying to get a handle on it.

GOP chairman: Surveillance was collected about Trump transition team

I'm sure Nunes will get a large kickback for his latest lie, which only makes him as complicit as Not My President Comrade Trump and his comrades.

Nunes will get kicked all right.
And how exactly will that happen?

Pissing Russian prostitutes in his room?
Was he caught jerking off in the ladies room?

What's the fucking justification for interference of an ongoing investigation?????

That's some fishy shit.

The Comrade will begin Tweeting some outrageous stuff soon, as he tries to deflect from the Russian connection. If none of that works, he will start a war.

I am thinking N Korea or Iran. But since he is s weeny, it will probably be a toothless, third world country.

I understand what the methods were in obtaining the data and phone conversations. The problem is when federal agents were tasked to focus on Trump and his team, create reports and then distribute these far and wide with all parties and information unmasked..

Under federal law, there is wide lattitude allowed in impeachable evidence. Even evidence that would be illegal to present as direct, is allowed to impeach claims made. Ex: use of illegal wiretaps, illegal eavesdropping or stolen documents So when Trump and associates said they had no conversations with the Russians, they were merely gathering evidence with which to impeach that claim. And would probably be presentable if the case went to federal court.
When did Trump claim they had no conversations with Russians?????

Get your facts straight, dipshit.

Michael Flynn told the VP he had no communications with Russian officials and Trump fired him for that.

I can see that the left feels that nothing the Obama administration did was Obama's fault, but every God Damned thing that a Trump official ever says or does in his entire fucking life, from the VP down to the guy that cleans the friggen toilets, was assisted personally by Donald J. TRUMP.

Either Trump is lying about his campaign’s Russia ties or US spies are

View attachment 118132

They're small thinkers with limited vocabularies so all you get is this:
Says the numbnuts that has to post goofy pics instead of lucid, intellectual, and articulate responses.
.:cuckoo::lame2:

Odds are the intel community back doored the warrants IF there were warrants. I'm trying to get a handle on it.

I'm sure Nunes will get a large kickback for his latest lie, which only makes him as complicit as Not My President Comrade Trump and his comrades.

What's the fucking justification for interference of an ongoing investigation?????

He destroyed the credibility of the committee that is supposed to have oversight of the executive by giving evidence to the man they're investigating. He will be removed unless Ryan pusses out.

I understand what the methods were in obtaining the data and phone conversations. The problem is when federal agents were tasked to focus on Trump and his team, create reports and then distribute these far and wide with all parties and information unmasked..

Under federal law, there is wide lattitude allowed in impeachable evidence. Even evidence that would be illegal to present as direct, is allowed to impeach claims made. Ex: use of illegal wiretaps, illegal eavesdropping or stolen documents So when Trump and associates said they had no conversations with the Russians, they were merely gathering evidence with which to impeach that claim. And would probably be presentable if the case went to federal court.

Get your facts straight, dipshit.

Michael Flynn told the VP he had no communications with Russian officials and Trump fired him for that.

I can see that the left feels that nothing the Obama administration did was Obama's fault, but every God Damned thing that a Trump official ever says or does in his entire fucking life, from the VP down to the guy that cleans the friggen toilets, was assisted personally by Donald J. TRUMP.

Either Trump is lying about his campaign’s Russia ties or US spies are
Sorry, but we were talking about after the election.....during the transition.
But okay, let's move the goalposts, shall we.

He destroyed the credibility of the committee that is supposed to have oversight of the executive by giving evidence to the man they're investigating. He will be removed unless Ryan pusses out.
It's clear that leaks aren’t what they're after, which is were the felonies occured. Why is that?
If you were in an investigation and your coworkers showed no interest at getting to the truth, wouldn't you speak up?????

Forum List

Back