Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

Poor mud.

200.webp

Comey said it is an ongoing investigation and he can't comment on it.
No that's not what he said. He said there was no evidence that the spying took place by the FBI or Intelligence outlets. When it comes to the leaks,.....there is no investigation, which is highly disturbing to say the least.
The Nunes information clearly shows that agents were tasked to compile and distribute Trump information... However the information was initially collected, it became an active surveillance of TRUMP and his team. I want to know who ordered the retasking of federal agents to compile and distribute the briefings on Trump.
The specifics were shrouded in legalese, but detailed here : Full Text of President Obama's Intelligence Directive

Legalese?
You mean hard words like incidental, warrant, and investigation?
No, that's common English.

It's words like "Clinging to their guns and their religion with antipathy toward other races." Which means in plain American "Redneck Christians who hate my black commie ass".

You found those words confusing?

This "investigation" is smelling more and more like a Republican Farce.

When the shoe finally comes down, the GOP should be found compl'icit along with the Orange Comrade...

Odds are the intel community back doored the warrants IF there were warrants. I'm trying to get a handle on it.

GOP chairman: Surveillance was collected about Trump transition team

I'm sure Nunes will get a large kickback for his latest lie, which only makes him as complicit as Not My President Comrade Trump and his comrades.

Nunes will get kicked all right.
And how exactly will that happen?

Pissing Russian prostitutes in his room?
Was he caught jerking off in the ladies room?

What's the fucking justification for interference of an ongoing investigation?????

He destroyed the credibility of the committee that is supposed to have oversight of the executive by giving evidence to the man they're investigating. He will be removed unless Ryan pusses out.
It's clear that leaks aren’t what they're after, which is were the felonies occured. Why is that?
If you were in an investigation and your coworkers showed no interest at getting to the truth, wouldn't you speak up?????

Nice try.
Nunes did what no other before him has.
He brought into question the credibility of his committee and damaged the ability of the committee to conduct oversight in the future.

Certainly as a green beret you understand the concept of acting so as to not dishonor yourself or your organization.

There is a big storm brewing. Before it is all said and done many Democrat pols are going to prison.

Since it appears to be legal surveillance, which would require a valid FISA search warrent request, the ones more likely to be going to prison are members of Trump's campaign who were being surveiled.

The communications that were being disseminated had nothing to do with Russia, the Russian investigation or any foreign intelligence of any value.

Since it appears to be legal surveillance, which would require a valid FISA search warrent request, the ones more likely to be going to prison are members of Trump's campaign who were being surveiled

I'm sure Nunes will get a large kickback for his latest lie, which only makes him as complicit as Not My President Comrade Trump and his comrades.

What's the fucking justification for interference of an ongoing investigation?????

He destroyed the credibility of the committee that is supposed to have oversight of the executive by giving evidence to the man they're investigating. He will be removed unless Ryan pusses out.
It's clear that leaks aren’t what they're after, which is were the felonies occured. Why is that?
If you were in an investigation and your coworkers showed no interest at getting to the truth, wouldn't you speak up?????

Nice try.
He brought into question the credibility of his committee and damaged the ability of the committee to conduct oversight in the future.

Certainly as a green beret you understand the concept of acting so as to not dishonor yourself or your organization.
And after railing about the leaks of secret information during the committee hearings- Nunes may have actually received and used information that was illegally leaked to him- and may have even illegally released secret information himself.

And yes of course went running to Papa Trump with it- rather than his Senate committee members.

So much for independence.

So there was perfectly legal surveillance of Trump's criminal enterprise, which thus must have been based on legitimate suspicion,

and the Trumptards still think this reflects favorably on Trump?

lol, good one.

So there was perfectly legal surveillance of Trump's criminal enterprise, which thus must have been based on legitimate suspicion,

lol, good one.

AKA Trump and his transition team were being spied on. And now there's going to be one smoking hot investigation into how the hell this happened and who authorized it.

Actually Nunes was quite clear that Trump and his transition team were not being spied on- they were caught up in spying on someone else.

The intelligence community, he said, had "incidentally collected" information on the Trump transition team during the transition period.

The California Republican went on to say the collection occurred on "numerous occasions" and was not related to the FBI's investigation into Russian meddling in last year's presidential election.

Looking forward to finding out who Trump's team was talking to- if not the Russians was it the Chinese? The Mob? Had to be someone who warrented a FISA court order.

No that's not what he said. He said there was no evidence that the spying took place by the FBI or Intelligence outlets. When it comes to the leaks,.....there is no investigation, which is highly disturbing to say the least.
The Nunes information clearly shows that agents were tasked to compile and distribute Trump information... However the information was initially collected, it became an active surveillance of TRUMP and his team. I want to know who ordered the retasking of federal agents to compile and distribute the briefings on Trump.
The specifics were shrouded in legalese, but detailed here : Full Text of President Obama's Intelligence Directive

Legalese?

It's words like "Clinging to their guns and their religion with antipathy toward other races." Which means in plain American "Redneck Christians who hate my black commie ass".

Non sequitur...

This "investigation" is smelling more and more like a Republican Farce.

When the shoe finally comes down, the GOP should be found compl'icit along with the Orange Comrade...
Some prominent Republicans are starting to say publicly that only an independent investigation will remove “the big gray cloud” that now hangs over the White House, as Nunes himself put it on Monday. John McCain described Nunes’s actions as “bizarre" last night and said it is is turning what should be a serious probe into a “political sideshow.” The Arizona senator called for either a select committee or an independent commission to investigate the matter: “No longer does the Congress have credibility to handle this alone, and I don’t say that lightly,” McCain told Greta Van Susteren on MSNBC.

lol, good one.

lol, good one.

AKA Trump and his transition team were being spied on. And now there's going to be one smoking hot investigation into how the hell this happened and who authorized it.

Actually Nunes was quite clear that Trump and his transition team were not being spied on- they were caught up in spying on someone else.

The intelligence community, he said, had "incidentally collected" information on the Trump transition team during the transition period.

The California Republican went on to say the collection occurred on "numerous occasions" and was not related to the FBI's investigation into Russian meddling in last year's presidential election.

Looking forward to finding out who Trump's team was talking to- if not the Russians was it the Chinese? The Mob? Had to be someone who warrented a FISA court order.
Actually that's not true.
He said that the intelligence collection was legal, but what was done with it was improper, and if Obama directed the misuse of the data it was deeply disturbing because of it's illegality.

You're simply trying to parse words. Trumps communications were under surveillance improperly collected and individuals "unmasked".

Nunes 'Unmasking' Report Vindicates Trump Claims on Surveillance - Breitbart

"House Intelligence Committee chair Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) announced on Wednesday that he had learned that members of President Donald Trump’s transition team had been under surveillance by the Obama administration, that individual names had been “unmasked” by the intelligence community, and that those names had been leaked to the media."

Nice try.

And after railing about the leaks of secret information during the committee hearings- Nunes may have actually received and used information that was illegally leaked to him- and may have even illegally released secret information himself.

And yes of course went running to Papa Trump with it- rather than his Senate committee members.

So much for independence.
I wonder what would happen if we started publishing all the Democrat connections and conversations and point out what we perceive their criminal activity is.... Now that would be interesting.. Like Podesta's group taking millions from Russian oligarchs and talking with them through the Hillary campaign?

Nice try.

If the organization is corrupt you are dutybound by the UCMJ to report any immoral or illegal acts and you are not obligated to carry out illegal orders from your superiors.....including the president.

Your problem is you don't want anyone who's not part of the Borg collective speaking out.

One of the reasons I was selected to go to Special Forces school was because I was smart, athletic, and trustworthy. I exhibited leadership and my honor was tested on more than one occasion.

Last edited:
I understand what the methods were in obtaining the data and phone conversations. The problem is when federal agents were tasked to focus on Trump and his team, create reports and then distribute these far and wide with all parties and information unmasked..

Under federal law, there is wide lattitude allowed in impeachable evidence. Even evidence that would be illegal to present as direct, is allowed to impeach claims made. Ex: use of illegal wiretaps, illegal eavesdropping or stolen documents So when Trump and associates said they had no conversations with the Russians, they were merely gathering evidence with which to impeach that claim. And would probably be presentable if the case went to federal court.
When did Trump claim they had no conversations with Russians?????

Get your facts straight, dipshit.

Michael Flynn told the VP he had no communications with Russian officials and Trump fired him for that.

I can see that the left feels that nothing the Obama administration did was Obama's fault, but every God Damned thing that a Trump official ever says or does in his entire fucking life, from the VP down to the guy that cleans the friggen toilets, was assisted personally by Donald J. TRUMP.

Either Trump is lying about his campaign’s Russia ties or US spies are
Sorry, but we were talking about after the election.....during the transition.
But okay, let's move the goalposts, shall we.

The link is from 16 Feb 17. Even later.

Nice try.

If the organization is corrupt you are dutybound by the UCMJ to report any immoral or illegal acts and you are not obligated to carry out illegal orders from your superiors.....including the president.

Your problem is you don't want anyone who's not part of the Borg collective speaking out.

One of the reasons I was selected to go to Special Forces school was because I was smart, athletic, and trustworthy. I exhibited leadership and my honor was tested on more than one occasion.
And despite what you people think, Trump is the president.

Last edited:

Nice try.

What corruption?
Nunes is the chairman, fool.
The only obstruction is coming from him.

I understand what the methods were in obtaining the data and phone conversations. The problem is when federal agents were tasked to focus on Trump and his team, create reports and then distribute these far and wide with all parties and information unmasked..

Under federal law, there is wide lattitude allowed in impeachable evidence. Even evidence that would be illegal to present as direct, is allowed to impeach claims made. Ex: use of illegal wiretaps, illegal eavesdropping or stolen documents So when Trump and associates said they had no conversations with the Russians, they were merely gathering evidence with which to impeach that claim. And would probably be presentable if the case went to federal court.

Michael Flynn told the VP he had no communications with Russian officials and Trump fired him for that.

I can see that the left feels that nothing the Obama administration did was Obama's fault, but every God Damned thing that a Trump official ever says or does in his entire fucking life, from the VP down to the guy that cleans the friggen toilets, was assisted personally by Donald J. TRUMP.

So??

Legalese?

Non sequitur...

Non reader.

So??

So he's still fucking lying about it after three of his guys already went down because of it.

Forum List

Back