Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

Is your definition of 'wiretapped' hooking into a copper telephone wire? If so, I think the veracity of your assertion may be valid in this case.

"Obama tapped my wires"

That's pretty self explanatory.
Explanatory of you, yes.

You're deep in denial.

As you can see in MY text above, If you are strictly referring to 'tapping' as the joining of x2 copper wires. YES I concede that you may be correct... Can I be more plain than the first time I said it?

The danger here is semantics and not seeing the forest through the trees... what does "tapping" mean today vs 1930's?
They cling to this semantic argument because they've got nothing else. Their messiah is guilty as hell. People are going to jail for this, and it won't be Republicans.

Last edited:
Ive known you as being dishonest. I watched CNN all the time so why not post the real link where you got your OPINION came from?
'Dishonest'? Uh-huh....YOUR opinion.

Link? I have posted them - many times. look 'em up.

So when did you douche bags check the evidence before you accused Trump of treason?

Fucking poltroon.

Trump has surrounded himself with Russian operatives. Trump admires Putin, and asked Putin to hack Clintons e-mails. Trump changed RNC foreign policy, and had an associate undermine the Obama sanctions.

How many dots do you need?
Those are douche bag opinions, not fact. The claim that he has "surrounded himself with Russian operatives" is an outright lie. All this adds up to prove that you're a douche bag.

Liberals are completely ignoring the fact that:
Bubba was working for Vlad's ex-buddies, Ex-KGB, giving speeches for them at $50k a pop.
What are conservatives completely ignoring the fact that: Clinton did this openly, legally, and didn't lie about what he did.
Is that REALLY your justification for saying this is OK....that Clinton did this 'legally'?

Ronald Reagan made millions in foreign speech money, ex: from the Saudi's, Bush sr, made millions from foreign speeches.
Neither had a spouse working for the government in a position to do favors for the people who were paying.

You have a disability that precludes you from performing simple logic.

Trump tweeted 'wiretapped' both with and without the quotes.
Because Barry wiretapped him with and without the quotes

Yet Trump, Nunes, Shiff, Comey, etc. said they could find no evidence to support Trumps delusions.
they also stated there was no collusion. so why are we still working that? you do realize that if one happened, the other did too?

And we see the Clintons and Obama gutting our defense and shutting down manned space missions at NASA.

Bush shut down the space shuttle program Reality must SUCK for you.
Yeah.....everything is Bush’s fault.
Bush also ended the Iraq war in 2012. At least that's what you dickheads claim after Obama first took credit for it, then blamed it on Bush. Obama was so weak he couldn’t change anything that Bush did. Poor Barrack H. Obama. He wasn't really president. Bush was.

And we see the Clintons and Obama gutting our defense and shutting down manned space missions at NASA.

Yeah.....everything is Bush’s fault..

President George W. Bush announces his Vision for SpaceExploration on January 14, 2004. ... The BushAdministration cancelled the Space Shuttle program in the wake of the Columbia accident. On January 14, 2004, President Bush gave a speech in which he announced "a new focus and vision for future exploration."Mar 2, 2010

Those are douche bag opinions, not fact. The claim that he has "surrounded himself with Russian operatives" is an outright lie. All this adds up to prove that you're a douche bag.

Roger Stone, Mannifort, Michael Flynn, Carter Paige. the list goes on and on.
Yeah. Democrats never worked with Russia on anything.

hillary-reset-button-2.jpg.cf.jpg

democrats-trump-hillary-putin.jpg.cf.jpg
vladimir_putin_barack_obama_2_ap.jpg

facef.jpg.cf.jpg

Yeah.....everything is Bush’s fault..

President George W. Bush announces his Vision for SpaceExploration on January 14, 2004. ... The BushAdministration cancelled the Space Shuttle program in the wake of the Columbia accident. On January 14, 2004, President Bush gave a speech in which he announced "a new focus and vision for future exploration."Mar 2, 2010
No links of course.

No links of course.
Space KSC: Why Bush Cancelled the Space Shuttle

Why Bush Cancelled the Space Shuttle

The Shuttle's chief purpose over the next several years will be to help finish assembly of the International Space Station. In 2010, the Space Shuttle — after nearly 30 years of duty — will be retired from service.

— President George W. Bush
January 14, 2004
Didn’t I say Obama stopped manned space flight?

You think for some strange reason that the shuttle was the last option available., but according to your own link......

"On January 14, 2004, President Bush gave a speech in which he announced "a new focus and vision for future exploration."

The elements of that speech were:

Complete the assembly of the International Space Station (ISS) by 2010, then retire the Shuttle from service.
"... Develop and test a new spacecraft, the Crew Exploration Vehicle, by 2008, and to conduct the first manned mission no later than 2014." The CEV would be used to ferry astronauts first to the ISS, and later to "beyond our orbit to other worlds."
"... Return to the moon by 2020, as the launching point for missions beyond."

"With the experience and knowledge gained on the moon, we will then be ready to take the next steps of space exploration: human missions to Mars and to worlds beyond."

Instead Obama dropped the ball and discontinued manned spaceflight electing to let RUSSIA carry out astronauts to the space station.

Last edited:
"... Develop and test a new spacecraft, the Crew Exploration Vehicle, by 2008, and to conduct the first manned mission no later than 2014." The CEV would be used to ferry astronauts first to the ISS, and later to "beyond our orbit to other worlds."

Bush didn't leave Obama with a manned space program, only $1.5 trillion deficits, 8.4% unemployment, and losing 700.000 jobs a month. But no manned space program .

Bush didn't leave Obama with a manned space program, only $1.5 trillion deficits, 8.4% unemployment, and losing 700.000 jobs a month. But no manned space program .

So now we got $20 trillion in debt and a gutted military, a health care system falling apart.

I guess Boooooooooosh was the only politician left in Washington because it appeared to be a concerted effort and Barry had a big hand in it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back