Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

I knew you couldn't quote either of them saying a crime "was" committed. Thanks for proving you are batshit insane, just as I said.
What are you talking about? It has already been established that the Intel leaks to the press ARE ILLEGAL. that is not even in questions. Comey was just asked if the leaks to the press are considered 'Espionage', which he answered 'YES'

ILLEGAL:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...s-to-news-media-in-a-twitter-flurry.html?_r=0

ILLEGAL:
Leaking Flynn's name to the press was illegal, but utterly justified

ILLEGAL:
Gregg Jarrett: The leak of Flynn's conversations is a crime

Nice try to spin, but FAIL!
LOLOL

You're as fucking insane as the come. :cuckoo:

You said, the heads of the FBI and NSA (Comey and Rogers) have said Obama or his people committed espionage....

I challenge you to quote them since neither of them actually said that...

You then cheer for yourself as you post three links, supposedly as evidence of your delusions.

But do any of your links contain quotes by either Comey or Rogers claiming Obama or his people committed a crime?

of course not. :eusa_doh:

Your first link is Trump claiming a crime was committed.

Your second link is an op/ed from Maclellan and Palamar and doesn't even say Obama or his people were the leakers.

Your third link is again the opinion of Trump.

You lose because you're a natural born loser.

:dance:

In order to continue to deny that Obama and his cronies did not break the law you are having to do some un-paralleled spinning of epic proportions.

CNN has already reported Obama broke the law. Criminal Activity Established.
-- Once the NSA / FBI said there was no crime / no foreign intel value in their collections the personal info collected should have been immediately destroyed as it was PROTECTED CLASSIFIED information. it was not. Instead it was used to facilitate illegal leaks for political gain.

It has already been declared that providing the 16 Intel agencies with protected, secret personal information on Americans that did not consist of any foreign Intel value was a CRIME. Criminal Activity Established.

The leaks of the personal information has already been considered illegal - criminal activity established.

NONE of this is up for debate - it has been proven.

Comey was asked if the leaks to the press - already proven to have been perpetrated by Obama holdovers, consisting of the illegally obtained/kept and disseminated info from Obama - constituted Felony Acts of Espionage: Comey declared YES!

Only a snowflake could could continue to argue that no criminal activity has been perpetrated by the leakers, which was illegally facilitated by Obama in his last days as President.

Only a snowflake could argue that a President and his administration that has already illegally spied on Americans, illegally spied on reporters, illegally spied on the media, illegally spied on Congress, and lied about it under oath did NOT engage in illegal activity in this case when the fact that information illegally obtained/kept was illegally shared and illegally released to the press.

Dude, you have no more credibility on the subject, and dealing with your spinning and rants is pointless as you are obviously delusional / dain bramaged. Consider yourself ignored at this point.
Imbecile, first and foremost, I have not said Obama or his people have not committed s crime. That you think I said that is yet more evidence of your struggles with reading comprehension. What I did say is that I have not yet seen any proof that they committed a crime.

You see, this is yet another wonderful example of the differences between us. I am waiting for proof to establish a conclusion; whereas you are throwing out false accusations without knowing exactly what the evidence is.

Even worse for you ... you lied and claimed the heads of the FBI and NSA had claimed Obama or his people committed a crime; and when challenged for a quote from them saying that, you actually posted a quote from Trump saying that.

You truly are fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Did you say something? All I hear is your continued bullshit spin. The fact is Obama's cronies broke the law by 'outing' Flynn when that information was legally protected. Leaking that information to the press is a crime - not only a crime. Comey declared it constitutes 'Felony ESPIONAGE'.

What Obama did was repeat his past performances, when he illegally spied on Americans, illegally spied on reporters, illegally spied on the media, and illegally spied on Congress. As Nunes stated, 'Obama hid under the cover of legitimate foreign Intel Collection', even though he already KNEW from the FBI and NSA that there was there was no crime and NO GOREIGN INTEL VALUE'

Waste of time...you are the permanent spin-master. (How much is Soros paying you, anyway?)

You are full of shit and lies......... Since when Obama spied on congress or Americans???? LINK.

You are missing something big time dude or you are just plain sicko....... We spied on Russia they spied on us for decades and that is a fact...... Therefore any communications between Russians like ambassador Kislyak and Americans like stupid Flynn will be picked up. That doesn't mean Obama wiretapped Flynn phone.

You are missing something big time dude or you are just plain sicko....... We spied on Russia they spied on us for decades and that is a fact...... Therefore any communications between Russians like ambassador Kislyak and Americans like stupid Flynn will be picked up. That doesn't mean Obama wiretapped Flynn phone.

They need warning labels to be put on phones. Calling bad guys, terrorists, and foreign intelligence may be recorded for training and qualify control purposes

Since it appears to be legal surveillance, which would require a valid FISA search warrent request, the ones more likely to be going to prison are members of Trump's campaign who were being surveiled

Whether it was "legal surveillance" isn't the issue. The names were unmasked and then it was distributed to Whitehouse personnel, both of which are blatantly illegal.

You mean the exact same thing that Nunes did yesterday?

Are you claiming Nunes broke the law?
Answer the question.
It's your description of a crime I responded to, moron.

Do the actions of the chairman fit your description?

Yes/no, why/why not.

#1) The material Nunes showed the president has already been widely distributed. There's no crime in further distributing it, especially to the president.

#2) Trump is not a defendant. He's not on trial. Your belief that he is purely a snowflake fantasy. Trump is authorized to view any material the committee is authorized to view. End of story.

1. Nunes apologized for doing such a stupid move. He is a Trump surrogate........ For him to come out telling Americans that there were no crimes committed while Trump staff and associates are being investigated ....... made himself a disgrace holding that position. Even McCain blasted this guy.

2. Not on trial yet but you are ignoring the fact that there are several contacts between Trump senior staff and the Russians. Why is that? Why there are so much interest in talking Russians? at the same time Trump adoring and acting a puppet of Putin.
Did you ever ask yourself ( or others) about all these abnormalities?

Liberals are completely ignoring the fact that:

Bubba was working for Vlad's ex-buddies, Ex-KGB, giving speeches for them at $50k a pop.

What are conservatives completely ignoring the fact that:
Clinton did this openly, legally, and didn't lie about what he did.

We see Trumps associates talking with russians, working with russians, and getting paid by the russians, and then changing RNC or american foreign policy.

Obviously Trump did all these by lying, denying and hiding. Trump is full of shit.

I knew you couldn't quote either of them saying a crime "was" committed. Thanks for proving you are batshit insane, just as I said.
What are you talking about? It has already been established that the Intel leaks to the press ARE ILLEGAL. that is not even in questions. Comey was just asked if the leaks to the press are considered 'Espionage', which he answered 'YES'

ILLEGAL:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/15/...s-to-news-media-in-a-twitter-flurry.html?_r=0

ILLEGAL:

ILLEGAL:

LOLOL

You said, the heads of the FBI and NSA (Comey and Rogers) have said Obama or his people committed espionage....

You then cheer for yourself as you post three links, supposedly as evidence of your delusions.

But do any of your links contain quotes by either Comey or Rogers claiming Obama or his people committed a crime?

Your second link is an op/ed from Maclellan and Palamar and doesn't even say Obama or his people were the leakers.

In order to continue to deny that Obama and his cronies did not break the law you are having to do some un-paralleled spinning of epic proportions.

-- Once the NSA / FBI said there was no crime / no foreign intel value in their collections the personal info collected should have been immediately destroyed as it was PROTECTED CLASSIFIED information. it was not. Instead it was used to facilitate illegal leaks for political gain.

It has already been declared that providing the 16 Intel agencies with protected, secret personal information on Americans that did not consist of any foreign Intel value was a CRIME. Criminal Activity Established.

The leaks of the personal information has already been considered illegal - criminal activity established.

Comey was asked if the leaks to the press - already proven to have been perpetrated by Obama holdovers, consisting of the illegally obtained/kept and disseminated info from Obama - constituted Felony Acts of Espionage: Comey declared YES!

Only a snowflake could could continue to argue that no criminal activity has been perpetrated by the leakers, which was illegally facilitated by Obama in his last days as President.

Only a snowflake could argue that a President and his administration that has already illegally spied on Americans, illegally spied on reporters, illegally spied on the media, illegally spied on Congress, and lied about it under oath did NOT engage in illegal activity in this case when the fact that information illegally obtained/kept was illegally shared and illegally released to the press.

Dude, you have no more credibility on the subject, and dealing with your spinning and rants is pointless as you are obviously delusional / dain bramaged. Consider yourself ignored at this point.
Imbecile, first and foremost, I have not said Obama or his people have not committed s crime. That you think I said that is yet more evidence of your struggles with reading comprehension. What I did say is that I have not yet seen any proof that they committed a crime.

You see, this is yet another wonderful example of the differences between us. I am waiting for proof to establish a conclusion; whereas you are throwing out false accusations without knowing exactly what the evidence is.

Even worse for you ... you lied and claimed the heads of the FBI and NSA had claimed Obama or his people committed a crime; and when challenged for a quote from them saying that, you actually posted a quote from Trump saying that.

Did you say something? All I hear is your continued bullshit spin. The fact is Obama's cronies broke the law by 'outing' Flynn when that information was legally protected. Leaking that information to the press is a crime - not only a crime. Comey declared it constitutes 'Felony ESPIONAGE'.

What Obama did was repeat his past performances, when he illegally spied on Americans, illegally spied on reporters, illegally spied on the media, and illegally spied on Congress. As Nunes stated, 'Obama hid under the cover of legitimate foreign Intel Collection', even though he already KNEW from the FBI and NSA that there was there was no crime and NO GOREIGN INTEL VALUE'

Waste of time...you are the permanent spin-master. (How much is Soros paying you, anyway?)
Speaking of bullshit spin.... you claimed both Comey from the FBI, and Rogers from the NSA, said Obama or his people broke the law.

That you can't actually quote either one of them saying any such thing is all that is needed to know you're either lying, crazy, or both.

Whether it was "legal surveillance" isn't the issue. The names were unmasked and then it was distributed to Whitehouse personnel, both of which are blatantly illegal.

Answer the question.

Yes/no, why/why not.

#1) The material Nunes showed the president has already been widely distributed. There's no crime in further distributing it, especially to the president.

#2) Trump is not a defendant. He's not on trial. Your belief that he is purely a snowflake fantasy. Trump is authorized to view any material the committee is authorized to view. End of story.

1. Nunes apologized for doing such a stupid move. He is a Trump surrogate........ For him to come out telling Americans that there were no crimes committed while Trump staff and associates are being investigated ....... made himself a disgrace holding that position. Even McCain blasted this guy.

2. Not on trial yet but you are ignoring the fact that there are several contacts between Trump senior staff and the Russians. Why is that? Why there are so much interest in talking Russians? at the same time Trump adoring and acting a puppet of Putin.
Did you ever ask yourself ( or others) about all these abnormalities?
Apparently, treason is all right as long as you're a Republican to these trumpfluffers. It's investigating them or exposing their lies and equivocations that gets their values all knotted up.

17458095_1305514362819051_3278737298022121213_n.jpg

ILLEGAL:

ILLEGAL:

ILLEGAL:

LOLOL

The fact is Obama's cronies broke the law

How did you determine that?

The info was leaked.
By whom?

The national review can go suck a root. This is purely opinion, not fact. Nobody gives a horses ass what liberal journalists think anyway.
All anyone has at this point is opinions. Don't be such a fucking tard
Apparently not, dickhead.
Nunes has more than an opinion, fucknuts.
I gave you the facts that Nunes stated. I'll even repeat them.

The Surveillance was legal.
The unmasking of names was not.
Trump Tower was not wiretapped.
How could Trump tower be "under surveillance" if it wasn't wiretapped?

Furthermore, distributing any information obtained on American citizens to the Obama administration was illegal.

You're always defending these douche bag snowflakes, yet you claim to be a conservative.

Where, who and when did it say Trump Tower was wiretapped or under surveillance?

Your delusions are again noted. :rolleyes:

Want more evidence you're crazy?

You said, "this is exactly what evidence Nunes has. The Obama admin used reverse targeting (using warrants for other subjects to target a un-warrated subject)."

But here's what Nunes said about reverse targeting...

Reporter: Could this have been the result of reverse targeting?

Nunes: I don’t know.

So unless you're speaking from a position of senility, how on Earth do you claim Nunes is in possession of evidence of reverse targeting when Nunes himself did not say he is?

:cuckoo:

LOL..

The physical evidence speaks for itself... Nunes reply was that of not making an assumption before he has all of the facts in hand and not tipping his hand to those who were doing it. It is however painfully obvious to LEO's who have seen it before, like me!
LOLOL

Nunes categorically said he "doesn't know" if it was reverse targeting and he's the one to actually review the evidence, not you. If you were truly law enforcement, you're an embarrassment because qualified law enforcement do not reach conclusions without reviewing the evidence in stark contrast to the opinions of those actually reviewing the evidence.
Are you that incapable of following the evidence? Guess so.. What an idiot. You don't know how surveillance is conducted or how it works, yet you are somehow an expert.. what fucking retard.
Moron, have you seen all the evidence Nunes has seen?

Of course not. So other than dementia, how on Earth could you possibly assert Nunes is in possession of evidence of reverse targeting when Nunes himself did not say he is?

Your Total ignorance of the subject is stunning. LOL.... I cant fix your kind of stupid. Keep believing the shit they are feeding you..
LOLOL

It's adorable how you use insults to avoid answering the tough questions...

... 3rd time... other than dementia, how on Earth could you possibly assert Nunes is in possession of evidence of reverse targeting when Nunes himself did not say he is?

Since it appears to be legal surveillance, which would require a valid FISA search warrent request, the ones more likely to be going to prison are members of Trump's campaign who were being surveiled

Answer the question.

Yes/no, why/why not.

Wasn't that your complaint with the Flynn leak, dope. So the same standard applies, right?

No one said he's on trial. He's under investigation. Chairman Nunes gave evidence to the subject of their investigation.

That's called a dirty cop.

“the Obama administration…was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump

NSA could provide ‘smoking gun’ proof Obama admin was spying on Trump by Friday - Hot Air

NO Crime committed by Trump and team
NO Foreign Intelligence Value (Personal info collected)
NO reason to investigate Trump and team further
NO reason to illegally distribute personal information to Spy Agencies

'WATERGATE 2'
Can someone explain the meaning of the word, "could," to the above imbecile?
Possible.
Is English your second language?
No. But when did "could" and "possible" become "was??" The moron I posted to said the Obama administration "was" spying on Trump.

.... and then goes on to say evidence "could" be forthcoming. :cuckoo:

Sane folks check the evidence first and then draw conclusions; but then, no one ever suggested rightards are sane.

So when did you douche bags check the evidence before you accused Trump of treason?

Fucking poltroon.
As usual, you're deranged. I never accused Trump of treason.

It doesn't matter how the information was gathered. The fact still remains that it was gathered and that it was missused.
That what Nunes stated very clearly. Wiretaps aren't the only means of collection.

The leakers will be dealt with if they're identified. There is no evidence that they're Obama hold overs or that Obama had anything at all to do with it.
ROFL! There's plenty of evidence. Who would be doing it if not Obama's handpicked stooges?

There's not.

Who is an Obama stooge? A twenty year veteran within the Intel community?
You don't know who leaked that info any more than I do. It's pure speculation on your part.

Nunes is nothing but a surrogate of Trump.
Since he exposed improper / illegal activity by Obama and / or his holdovers, he MUST be, right?!

View attachment 118390
Only evidence produced by leftwing sources that incriminates Republicans is credible.

How can you even make a comments like this...... When you don't even understand the logistics of how 911 records your call. Dude yo are very funny.

Ive known you as being dishonest. I watched CNN all the time so why not post the real link where you got your OPINION came from?
'Dishonest'? Uh-huh....YOUR opinion.

Link? I have posted them - many times. look 'em up.
No, your own posts prove you lie.

You falsely claimed Comey and Rogers accused Obama and/or his people of committing espionage. That you couldn't actually quote either one as saying that proves you lied.

That's based on reality, not opinion.

Forum List

Back