Breaking:House Intel Chair: Trump and team spied on during transition

Is your definition of 'wiretapped' hooking into a copper telephone wire? If so, I think the veracity of your assertion may be valid in this case.

"Obama tapped my wires"

That's pretty self explanatory.
Explanatory of you, yes.

You're deep in denial.

As you can see in MY text above, If you are strictly referring to 'tapping' as the joining of x2 copper wires. YES I concede that you may be correct... Can I be more plain than the first time I said it?

The danger here is semantics and not seeing the forest through the trees... what does "tapping" mean today vs 1930's?
They cling to this semantic argument because they've got nothing else. Their messiah is guilty as hell. People are going to jail for this, and it won't be Republicans.

The semantic arguments are all yours.
Tell us about the various possible meanings of
"Obama tapped my wires".

So when did you douche bags check the evidence before you accused Trump of treason?

Fucking poltroon.

Trump has surrounded himself with Russian operatives. Trump admires Putin, and asked Putin to hack Clintons e-mails. Trump changed RNC foreign policy, and had an associate undermine the Obama sanctions.

How many dots do you need?
Those are douche bag opinions, not fact. The claim that he has "surrounded himself with Russian operatives" is an outright lie. All this adds up to prove that you're a douche bag.

You're right of course. Only three have fallen over their lies about Russian contacts. That isn't quite completely surrounded. Yet.

Just popped in to check on the thread, and I see it has degraded into the 'Faun & Husky Denial and Spin Show'. I see I made a good choice to leave instead of continue to argue with brainwashed snowflakes that will never be swayed by any amount of evidence.

Hey Faun, Husky, do me a favor - let me know when they find any criminal charges / crimes against Trump colluding with the Russians ... or working for the KGB and Russian Spy Agencies like The Clintons and the Podestas were doing.

;p

You trumpfluffers can celebrate how he's saved you from getting sick of winning anytime soon, eh? Getting his ass handed to him over his promises to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act has to make you feel like it's all Obama's fault. Or Ryan's or Hillary's or the Freedom Caucus. Or moderate Pubbies who couldn't be bribed or threatened or the Democrats, Schumer or Pelosi....Or maybe....Satan?

It couldn't have been because they were putting forward a shitty bill, you know?

Just popped in to check on the thread, and I see it has degraded into the 'Faun & Husky Denial and Spin Show'. I see I made a good choice to leave instead of continue to argue with brainwashed snowflakes that will never be swayed by any amount of evidence.

Hey Faun, Husky, do me a favor - let me know when they find any criminal charges / crimes against Trump colluding with the Russians ... or working for the KGB and Russian Spy Agencies like The Clintons and the Podestas were doing.

;p

Trump and his men are under investigation.

Not Obama
Not Clinton
Not Podesta

Get used to it.

;p
LOL

When they find more proof of collusion you'll still hide behind wimpy insults while posing macho. Take a bow for that. It's all you got.

;p
LOL

Cries the lying imbecile who said Comey and Rogers accused Obama and his peeps of espionage; but then couldn't quote them. :badgrin:

You trumpfluffers can celebrate how he's saved you from getting sick of winning anytime soon, eh? Getting his ass handed to him over his promises to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act has to make you feel like it's all Obama's fault.
Do you snowflakes need a refresher course on the 3 Branches of Govt, what they each are responsible for doing, and the Separation of powers? you must because you seem to be blaming the President for the legislative Branch failing to write and pass a bill into law.

Umm, the ACA is Obama and the Democrats' legislation - they rammed it into law.

By your post I would say you aren't very smart...but then again, I will not judge your intellect by 1 post.

Have a nice weekend.

You trumpfluffers can celebrate how he's saved you from getting sick of winning anytime soon, eh? Getting his ass handed to him over his promises to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act has to make you feel like it's all Obama's fault.
Do you snowflakes need a refresher course on the 3 Branches of Govt, what they each are responsible for doing, and the Separation of powers? you must because you seem to be blaming the President for the legislative Branch failing to write and pass a bill into law.

By your post I would say you aren't very smart...but then again, I will not judge your intellect by 1 post.

Have a nice weekend.
LOLOL

Of course this falls on Trump's shoulders. He said he's not signing any healthcare bill now since Congress didn't get him a bill to sign today. So even if Congress were to get s bill on his desk next weeks, he's not signing it.

Apparently, he thinks he gets to dictate timetables to Congress.

When they find more proof of collusion you'll still hide behind wimpy insults while posing macho. Take a bow for that. It's all you got.
When? :p

The head of the FBI and NSA both said that their 'incidental collections' found no evidence of collusion, no criminal acts, and no foreign Intel value. Despite finding no crime Obama had his administration launch 2 investigations of Trump and his team (during an election - purely coincidental, I am sure), and those investigations that have been going on since last July have turned up absolutely NOTHING - no criminal activity.

What those 16 Intel agencies did turn up though are several illegal leaks of classified information

Bravo - you guys are doing such an outstanding job breaking the law in a political attempt to find / manufacture non-existent law breaking.

:clap:

Have a nice weekend.
Don't eat shit, twink.

Chew on this:

"Together we're going to deliver real change that once again puts Americans first," Trump said at an October rally in Florida. "That begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare…You're going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it's going to be so easy."

Do you snowflakes need a refresher course on the 3 Branches of Govt, what they each are responsible for doing, and the Separation of powers? you must because you seem to be blaming the President for the legislative Branch failing to write and pass a bill into law..
Trumps sec of HHS helped write the bill, and Trump prised him saying he was absolutely brilliant, he knew everything about it, a great man, truly great individual.

Have a nice weekend.
LOLOL

Of course this falls on Trump's shoulders. He said he's not signing any healthcare bill now since Congress didn't get him a bill to sign today. So even if Congress were to get s bill on his desk next weeks, he's not signing it.

The big-fucking-dealer-in chief likely used his best threat, "Hey if this goes down, we all go down."
Which proves again, he's a con man and a buffoon up to his ass.
Which means he's way over his head.
Watching these twinks fluffing him is hilarious.

"That begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare…You're going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it's going to be so easy."

The big-fucking-dealer-in chief likely used his best threat, "Hey if this goes down, we all go down."

Of course Trump said there was no Plan-B. All his eggs in one basket, all or nothing, my way or the highway,

Have a nice weekend.
LOLOL

And now, Obama's legacy remains intact.

Thanks, Donald! :thup:

Liberals are completely ignoring the fact that:

Bubba was working for Vlad's ex-buddies, Ex-KGB, giving speeches for them at $50k a pop.

What are conservatives completely ignoring the fact that:
Clinton did this openly, legally, and didn't lie about what he did.

We see Trumps associates talking with russians, working with russians, and getting paid by the russians, and then changing RNC or american foreign policy.
And we see the Clintons and Obama gutting our defense and shutting down manned space missions at NASA.

Republicans had 40 years to come up with a replacement to the Space Shuttle

Why didn't they?

Have a nice weekend.
Do you snowflakes need a refresher course on the 3 Branches of Govt, what they each are responsible for doing, and the Separation of powers?
You certainly do.
The President is in the executive.
Congress is the legislative. Congress has oversight of the executive branch.
The chairman of the House Intelligence and Oversight Committeee shared information with the subject of their oversight investigation.

Can you explain to us the significance of such an action within the context you spoke of?

Have a nice weekend.
LOLOL

He and the Dims will get all the credit when it implodes

Have a nice weekend.
LOLOL

He and the Dims will get all the credit when it implodes
LOLOL

Trump, with all his political inexperience, fucked up royally with this.

a) ACA repeal was a yuge issue for his voters -- he just spit in their faces.

b) He campaigned on repealing it, so that's now a broken promise.

c) He told America he had a better plan that would have saved Americans money; so you rightards can't complain about healthcare costs anymore because trump just took away your chance to save money.

d) Obama's legacy lives on. And the longer it lives, the harder it is to repeal.

e) Now if ObamaCare implodes, Trump gets the blame for failing to replace it with the "better" plan he claimed to have ready to roll out.

Today was a big win for Democrats and America.

:dance:

Forum List

Back