Breaking: House Passes Amendment That Bars Obama From Sharing Secrets With Russia

Fallacy of false analogy.

oh..he said if he got re-elected, he'd give national secrets away? channeling Beck again?

I suggest an experiment.

You compose an email to you secretary (or female co-worker) that says "I'll have more flexibility after my wife goes to her mothers for the weekend." and leave it open on your desktop...then we'll time how long it take for you to end up in Divorce Court.

The truth of the identical analogy.

oh..he said if he got re-elected, he'd give national secrets away? channeling Beck again?

Don't think flexibility is a code word?

I suggest an experiment.

You compose an email to you secretary (or female co-worker) that says "I'll have more flexibility after my wife goes to her mothers for the weekend." and leave it open on your desktop for your wife to find...then we'll time how long it take for you to end up in Divorce Court.

gimme a fucking break. the word flexibility could mean a ton of different things...Good God...even a crazy like Olbermann wouldn't have drawn that conclusion with a GOP president.

You give me a freakin' break.

What flexibility is he going to get after the election?

The flexibility to take actions against the express will of the American people.

What do you think he was talking about?!?

Last edited:

I suggest an experiment.

You compose an email to you secretary (or female co-worker) that says "I'll have more flexibility after my wife goes to her mothers for the weekend." and leave it open on your desktop for your wife to find...then we'll time how long it take for you to end up in Divorce Court.

gimme a fucking break. the word flexibility could mean a ton of different things...Good God...even a crazy like Olbermann wouldn't have drawn that conclusion with a GOP president.

The flexibility to take actions against the express will of the American people.

fuck,I don't know....a trade agreement? tariffs on Vodka? The point is....YOU. don't know either. you're making very, VERY bold assumptions based upon your hatred for the guy.

Like I said....Even a fuck like Olbermann wouldn't have made that leap.

fuck,I don't know....a trade agreement? tariffs on Vodka? The point is....YOU. don't know either. you're making very, VERY bold assumptions based upon your hatred for the guy.

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you.

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I [will] transmit this information to Vladimir.

Hot mic: Obama begs Russians for 'space' on missile defense talks - Washington Times

Vodka? Trade Agreements?

You should do some research before you comment.

Last edited:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you.

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I [will] transmit this information to Vladimir.

Hot mic: Obama begs Russians for 'space' on missile defense talks - Washington Times

Vodka? Trade Agreements?

ok...never saw the transcript...however, you still don't know that he was planning to give secrets. That's asinine. It was most likely diplomatic in nature....if you were a realist, you'd see that instead of looking for the boogeyman.

“This amendment would say, ‘Mr. President, you won’t tell us what your secret deal is, but that secret deal better not include sharing classified information of the United States with the Russians about our missile defense,’” Turner said.
The President responded: "Fuck you! I work for the U.N.!"

good tinfoil hat/rubber room thread. Seriously, Boehner & Cantor are wasting more time on the Hill? :facepalm:

Vodka? Trade Agreements?

ok...never saw the transcript...however, you still don't know that he was planning to give secrets. That's asinine. It was most likely diplomatic in nature....if you were a realist, you'd see that instead of looking for the boogeyman.

No, I don't...but it's possible that he does. That's what the Russians want, the technology to create there own missile defense system, to maintain the balance of power.

This really is a dumbass thread, because Obama can pick up the phone anytime he wishes and call Putin or any other world leader.
Obama is not above the law. He is not king.

No matter how badly you want him to be.

If Russia and China called in their loans the USA economy is history.

How stupid can republicans get...?
So...you think we OWE them our national security secrets?

Pffft. And liberals wonder why people say they can't be trusted to protect the nation.

Does anyone remember that diplomacy is the exclusive purview of the executive branch? Congress has no power to constrain the president in this area. He also has the power to decide what is classified and what is not, so why this bill? Unconstitutional and useless, typical republican crap.
Pay it no mind. Just keep repeating your mantra: "My Lord Obama can do no wrong. My Lord Obama can do no wrong."

I suggest an experiment.

Then do that little experiment and give your wife that same excuse... :lol:

Here's the million dollar question that the liberals don't want to answer:

Why does Obama need the "flexibility" of his second term to work with Russia?

The answer, of course, is that he intends to do things that will enrage the American people. But because he wants to get re-elected, he doesn't want to do those things until AFTER he has no terms left to worry about...

Here's the million dollar question that the liberals don't want to answer:

Why does Obama need the "flexibility" of his second term to work with Russia?

The answer, of course, is that he intends to do things that will enrage the American people. But because he wants to get re-elected, he doesn't want to do those things until AFTER he has no terms left to worry about...

Yep. We're shipping you off to the gulags. On the bright side, it's more cheerful than your deluded mind.

Not at all. But you are entitled to your opinion, anyway.

Fallacy of false analogy.

I suggest an experiment.

You compose an email to you secretary (or female co-worker) that says "I'll have more flexibility after my wife goes to her mothers for the weekend." and leave it open on your desktop...then we'll time how long it take for you to end up in Divorce Court.

The truth of the identical analogy.

Forum List

Back