BREAKING! Hurricane predicted to make landfall as a CATEGORY 5

Right now, they are predicting landfall in Florida as a 5, then running almost the entire length of Florida as a 4, hitting the Georgia border as a strong 3. When it is in the middle of Florida, the north border of Florida will be getting storm winds, as will the Florida keys. This hurricane is a monster.

Where do you get your information? That is all wrong. It might make landfall as a 5, but will be a 1 by the time it gets much past Orlando and might even go into GA as a tropical storm.

Right now, they are predicting landfall in Florida as a 5, then running almost the entire length of Florida as a 4, hitting the Georgia border as a strong 3. When it is in the middle of Florida, the north border of Florida will be getting storm winds, as will the Florida keys. This hurricane is a monster.

Where do you get your information? That is all wrong. It might make landfall as a 5, but will be a 1 by the time it gets much past Orlando and might even go into GA as a tropical storm.

I guess if I read things with spray painted glasses on , I wouldn't know where the hell it came from either.

You must be one dunce mo fo. lol

It's a .....................n NEWs STATION DUNCE................ wtf doe sit look like to you INFOWARS............ bahahha

It's Florida. They have hurricanes. They've had them since whenever. The U of Miami sports teams are called the Hurricanes. Not a coincidence.
This storm has been known for over a week.
What do people expect?

It's Florida. They have hurricanes. They've had them since whenever. The U of Miami sports teams are called the Hurricanes. Not a coincidence.
What do people expect?

There aren't to many cat. 5's going through and the size of it is NOT TYPICAL

What do people expect?

Not to mention there are a few NUKE Plants in this things path.

upload_2017-9-9_7-44-2.png

Broward County north of Miami Dade has called a 4 PM curfew today due to expected storm conditions ...

Not much news on Cuba or even Puerto Rico?
Cuban building codes?

I'm cornflicted, I can't afford to pay people to re-build $10mil beach homes "till the next one". dont want to buy new trailer parks or apartments either. Move to Wyoming.

What do people expect?

Not to mention there are a few NUKE Plants in this things path.

View attachment 148307
They'll shut them down ahead of time. Earthquakes are more of a concern for nuke plants because they attack foundations and are unpredictable.

What do people expect?

There aren't to many cat. 5's going through and the size of it is NOT TYPICAL
Andrew was comparable and only 25 years ago. Plus, we only have in-depth records that go back to the 19th century. Media love the hype.

Forum List

Back