BREAKING in Baltimore: Prosecutor Mosby...ASKED cops to target neighborhood where Grey was arrested!

Whatever is in the autopsy report. It's something that isn't going to help her prove that the police killed Freddie Gray.
Hence the reason why I believe the State's Attorney office brought charges that are too difficult to prove.
Had she went for some type of involuntary manslaughter or charges on that level, the burden of proof is different and thus more presentable to a jury and more likely a jury would be willing to convict. Remember, all it takes is one juror to stop a conviction.
I commented earlier that I do not think she will be able to prevail on all of the charges. Pretty common for the police and prosecution to overcharge. No one commenting here had a problem with that when it was people like Gray being overcharged. Won't care about it after this case is over.

...isn't it true that Mosby filed an order to prevent the release of Freddie Gray's autopsy?

Yes. She filed for ALL evidence to be hidden. Today a judge overturned it. And the defense is now dripping info out.

Like this major twist. She ordered the heavy enforcement of that black area (shes racist).

And they're gonna subpoena her as a witness as a result....which means she'll have to remove herselt from the prosecution. Brilliant.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall for the motion to change venue...At this point, it would appear the judge has no choice but to grant a change of venue.....
Unless of course the judge is horrible biased toward the prosecution or has an agenda.
First smart thing you said all day. There clearly will have to be a change of venue. Does not mean that the prosecution will not remain in the hands of the Baltimore County State's Attorney. It will.
Not so sure. The change of venue is invoked when certain conditions exist where the constitutional guarantee to a fair trial by jury of one's peers is compromised.
Mosby may not be permitted and by extension her office due to her potential conflict of interest.
On the surface, there appears to be an emotional component on the part of SA Mosby....In other words, a malicious prosecution....
Look, those cops stand a very small probability of conviction. Should they be acquitted, Mosby had better get herself a very good civil attorney as she does NOT have sovereign immunity protection.[/QUOTE

There is no conflict of interest. Any more that there was one when the St. Louis prosecutor handled the Mike Brown case.

Is this true?

If the answer is 'yes', then...

laughing-o.gif

Kiss that prosecution-case goodbye...

Honest-to-God, you can't make this shit up...

These people would phukk-up a two-car gang toidy...
How is it an ethical problem for a prosecutor to have a task force targeting a high crime area and for her to prosecute the police who, while doing that, allegedly broke the law and killed a prisoner? That fact is not at all relevant to the case she may or may not have.
You are arguing just to argue.
No, actually trying to educate you folks just a bit. But, it is clear that I am wasting my time. Most of you have not even read the entire article and, those who have, do not understand what was reported.

Yet you keep ignoring facts in the case.
No, I don't. I base what I have posted on what facts have been reported and on my knowledge of the law.

Since you're such a smart cookie...you do realize that lead poisoning weakens bones right?

... and then she throws them under the bus and has them arrested after they follow her orders.

Hmmm... I see trouble for that little bubble headed retard.
So, she ordered them to arrest him without probable cause, to put him in the back of a paddy wagon without restraining him but with his hands cuffed behind his back so he could not protect himself and to drive around the neighborhood, making sharp turns and sudden stops to bounce him off the walls? She did not "order" them anywhere. She does not have that authority over the police. She, along with the police command, decided to send more cops to where there was more crime. Imagine that? Doing that has absolutely nothing to do what the police did to Gray when they got there. Talk about bubble headed retards. Look in the mirror.

He's a known drug dealer and he ran.
Sounds to me like the cops were just following orders.

Yep. The orders of the very prosecutor who is now charging them haha!!! This case is some "A Few Good Men" shit.

... and then she throws them under the bus and has them arrested after they follow her orders.

Hmmm... I see trouble for that little bubble headed retard.
So, she ordered them to arrest him without probable cause, to put him in the back of a paddy wagon without restraining him but with his hands cuffed behind his back so he could not protect himself and to drive around the neighborhood, making sharp turns and sudden stops to bounce him off the walls? She did not "order" them anywhere. She does not have that authority over the police. She, along with the police command, decided to send more cops to where there was more crime. Imagine that? Doing that has absolutely nothing to do what the police did to Gray when they got there. Talk about bubble headed retards. Look in the mirror.

He's a known drug dealer and he ran.
Sounds to me like the cops were just following orders.

Yep. The orders of the very prosecutor who is now charging them haha!!! This case is some "A Few Good Men" shit.

Pretty obvious that your understanding of the law would be based on a movie.

...isn't it true that Mosby filed an order to prevent the release of Freddie Gray's autopsy?

Yes. She filed for ALL evidence to be hidden. Today a judge overturned it. And the defense is now dripping info out.

Like this major twist. She ordered the heavy enforcement of that black area (shes racist).

And they're gonna subpoena her as a witness as a result....which means she'll have to remove herselt from the prosecution. Brilliant.

That might be a bad idea.
It's better when the person prosecuting you is a moron.

The Baltimore Sun

HOLY SHIT!!!! 3 weeks before Freddie Grey was arrested...Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby REQUESTED for Baltimore police to TARGET the neighborhood Freddie Grey lived in!! Why??? Well....atrocious crime for one...AND...her husband is a councilman who represented that area!

WOW! Major ethical problems:

1- Racial profiling. She direcred BPD to focus on a black area. Shes RACIST right?
2- Using her power as a prosecutor to sway enforcement towards something that would benefit her husband

ALSO....today a judge struck down the gag order she demanded. Her evidence...or lack of...will soon shine.

What a racist bitch!!! TARGETING a black neighborhood! !!?
Is this true?

If the answer is 'yes', then...

laughing-o.gif

Kiss that prosecution-case goodbye...

Honest-to-God, you can't make this shit up...

These people would phukk-up a two-car gang toidy...
How is it an ethical problem for a prosecutor to have a task force targeting a high crime area and for her to prosecute the police who, while doing that, allegedly broke the law and killed a prisoner? That fact is not at all relevant to the case she may or may not have.
I see we have another 'tard on the board.
Rookies.

Is she racist targeting minority hoods?

Of course not..it's okay for blacks to target blacks for crime prevention.
But if it's whitey it's racist.
They're so simple minded,they're kinda like children but not as precious.

Whats disgusting is how her grand speech to the world implied how the cops unjustly targeted poor Freddy....and it was an enforcement action she herself ordered....in an email to the SAME lieutenant she was announcing charges against!!

Is she racist targeting minority hoods?

Of course not..it's okay for blacks to target blacks for crime prevention.
But if it's whitey it's racist.
They're so simple minded,they're kinda like children but not as precious.

Whats disgusting is how her grand speech to the world implied how the cops unjustly targeted poor Freddy....and it was an enforcement action she herself ordered....in an email to the SAME lieutenant she was announcing charges against!!

God forbid that gets out. I hate liberals with a passion.

Please don't tell me this media narrative is going to unravel yet again.

Forum List

Back