BREAKING: Is this part of the WikiLeaks October Surprise?

We know how this will be spun right? Well, how did the wolf blitzers spin it before?

They were totally uninterested in what was said. They will spin it by saying Trump teamed up with Assange.

Trust that, and guno morons of the world will fall right in line.

That's it?

^^Example of obedient little American whore's ^^

Can fuck em and treat em like shit and they won't even bat an eyelash.

For me, corruption at any level perpetrated by whomever is inexcusable....but that's just me.

WikiLeaks already posted proof of pay for play all the way up to Obama, and no one batted an eye, Our government is entirely corrupt. You think the partisan hacks care? Do you think Guno5000 would turn on Hillary if she cut the head off of an American Ambassador on live TV? Not a chance.

So the whole picture comes into view. Everyone was wondering why Trump was so loud and adamant about crying about a 'fixed election'. He seemed beside himself with batshittery how he harped on this and whined about it. And he did his best to sell this lie but it is a lie. He, Assange, and Putin conspired to paint this picture and then drop this 'october surprise' in an attempt to manipulate the American Presidential election in favor of Trump. It is about the same as the burning of the Reichstag in 1933. Produce a calamity so a strongman can be placed in dictatorial power.

The danger isn't Trump by himself, the danger is the Republicans in Congress. IF Trump were elected the Republicans in Congress at first would likely resist. But if they retain control of both houses they are aware of the changing demographics in the country, and they know their days of getting elected to and controlling the federal government are drawing to a close. They will view this moment, as do many fanatical conservatives, as the last time they will be in position to use power to change the Constitution, federal, and state laws to shut the Democrats out of power and enact all of their draconian garbage agenda. They in essence will finally admit this democracy does not work for them so they are going to do away with it and put an authoritarian construct in it's place where they will be able to retain control indefinitely. A coup from within. Remember, the Nazis changed all the German laws legally because they had become the government. So things like the anti Jewish laws WERE LEGAL as they were passed and enacted by the government.

Of course this is speculation on what has not transpired yet and I could certainly be wrong. In the early and mid 1930s people in Germany didn't know what Hitler was going to do, yet tens of thousands fled that country because they had a sense SOMETHING bad was coming.

This whole Trump thing has stunk from the moment it started, every sane person around the entire globe has noted this. It isn't a sentiment only a few hold, the entire world understands the parallels exhibited in this year's election to the past. So here is a Schnapp's to me being wrong and I hope I follow it up with a chaser of 'what the hell you were way off'. I'll be drunk just in time for New Year's.
Just, just look that stupid post.

Magic Negro, hmmm, Jesus?
Nah I dont believe in Jesus, but if I did he would look like this
Blonde-Jesus.jpg

NOT THIS
Yeah, I've always dug the blonde haired, blue eyed, surfer dude Jesus of Nazareth...

:rolleyes-41:
he didn't even need a board to hang ten.
Nope, just a couple of nails....
head in palm, what were the nails pounded in? derp.

Jesus walked on water you stupid fk.

View attachment 92038

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

We're only hours away now....to be continued

All this time we've been hearing that this "evidence" will be released, but still it's not released. This isn't a DVD, for fuck's sake. You don't set up a release date to build up demand that you can leverage into higher prices. CK, you're really a fucking idiot to believe yet more idiotic bullshit. Apparently you were asleep at the time, but Bush won in 2000. And here you want us to believe that there was some kind of grand conspiracy to put "the fix" in for Gore. If that's how they "fix" things, no need to fucking worry.
Dopey your reading and comprehension skills is why you have earned the nick ShortbusExpert.

According to this person's interpretation of the docs the election was fixed in Bush's favor.

Read and comprehend dopey.

I have a forged email from Hillary Clinton in which she orders a hit on Roger Ailes. I have another fake email from Hillary in which she suggests someone could murder her husband to gain the sympathy vote.

This would make really cool plot for a new HBO series. Hopefully with nudity too.

The 2000 election was rigged. Those senior citizens were bribed to leave their chads hanging.

Death key? Is that a real term? :p
Yes its the same as a product key for software but a "death key" (product key) is automatically sent out if its not cancelled. They enter the keys (numbers and letters) and gain access to the documents on the server.

I understand what it was meant to be, my question is if it's a real term or something made up in this statement. I've never seen or heard it before that I know of, and looking it up online provides no search results for it as a real software term. :dunno:

I have a forged email from Hillary Clinton in which she orders a hit on Roger Ailes. I have another fake email from Hillary in which she suggests someone could murder her husband to gain the sympathy vote.
She also told him that women really like being harassed.

Blonde-Jesus.jpg

NOT THIS
Yeah, I've always dug the blonde haired, blue eyed, surfer dude Jesus of Nazareth...

He hung ten in the cross also..

Blonde-Jesus.jpg

NOT THIS

think he cheated by wearing Air Jordans?

This would make really cool plot for a new HBO series. Hopefully with nudity too.
It's not HBO if there isn't lots of gratuitous sex, though I have to admit I am not looking forward to the Hillary lesbian scene.

Or 300 pounds of Trump on top of Melania while he accidentally shouts out Ivanka's name during his climax.

(shudders)

eqc7bn.jpg

It's called rodeo sex, folks. Okayyyy?

Last edited:
View attachment 92038

Supposedly this is what Assange is going to talk about and leak tomorrow. This is quite possible the "October surprise". I don't need to say that if WikiLeaks reveals this tomorrow the ramifications are huge. He's already changed the location of his press conference for safety concerns and I'd have to say this is good reason to do so.

There's a "death key" on the package so if they kill him hundreds of media outlets will have access to the documents. In other words its coming out one way or another.

We're only hours away now....to be continued

All this time we've been hearing that this "evidence" will be released, but still it's not released. This isn't a DVD, for fuck's sake. You don't set up a release date to build up demand that you can leverage into higher prices. CK, you're really a fucking idiot to believe yet more idiotic bullshit. Apparently you were asleep at the time, but Bush won in 2000. And here you want us to believe that there was some kind of grand conspiracy to put "the fix" in for Gore. If that's how they "fix" things, no need to fucking worry.
Dopey your reading and comprehension skills is why you have earned the nick ShortbusExpert.

According to this person's interpretation of the docs the election was fixed in Bush's favor.

Read and comprehend dopey.
Did you tell him about the Oblama rigged election yet, or is it too soon?

Forum List

Back