BREAKING: Johns Hopkins & American College of Pediatricians Formerly Denounce Sex-Change Procedures

Trans kids can't be wrong if you can't tell us how we decide gender, kiddos. Time to put your balls on the line...
To be precise, since the OP addresses how SEX is determined and what can and cannot be done to children physically if they have NORMAL sex presentation, it is time for other institutions to put THEIR "balls on the line" in continuing to advocate criminal child abuse..

Trans kids can't be wrong if you can't tell us how we decide gender, kiddos. Time to put your balls on the line...
To be precise, since the OP addresses how SEX is determined and what can and cannot be done to children physically if they have NORMAL sex presentation, it is time for other institutions to put THEIR "balls on the line" in continuing to advocate criminal child abuse..
And XX child with a dick (raised male) wants to look and live as a female. Can we operate, yes or no?

And XX child with a dick (raised male) wants to look and live as a female. Can we operate, yes or no?

Go and start another thread on the separate topic you want to discuss "what to do in ABnormal sex presentation in children". This one is about NORMAL sex presentation in children.

You can continue to chase your strawman or accept the fact that the OP addresses NORMAL XY & XX males and females. Which will you do?
If you can't answer these questions, you have no point at all, no valid position at all.

What gender is an XY with a vagina but no penis?

And what gender is an XX with a penis but no vagina?

Your options are: male, female, other? Go...

It is clear you are the one with no valid position.
Nope. I, unlike you, can tell you what gender is. I can answer questions, you cannot.

Come on Brian, a real world example of an XY with a vagina above. Is she male or female?
Why can you not answer Brian? Is XY always male and XX always female, yes or no?

You can continue to chase your strawman or accept the fact that the OP addresses NORMAL XY & XX males and females. Which will you do?
If you can't answer these questions, you have no point at all, no valid position at all.

Nope. I, unlike you, can tell you what gender is. I can answer questions, you cannot.

Come on Brian, a real world example of an XY with a vagina above. Is she male or female?
Why can you not answer Brian? Is XY always male and XX always female, yes or no?

You aren't on topic. Sorry.

You aren't on topic. Sorry.
Oh, but I am. Man up, Brian, and tell us, on a thread about transgender, what is gender?

Until you can tell what gender an XY with a vagina is, you can't say that an XY with a penis who wants a vagina is wrong, since they are even born that way...

Paint, you're a little manic bro. Take your meds and lie down for awhile.. You're ranting about zebras in a thread about horses.

When the real world presents itself, you little morons can't deal with it. You want black and white, tabs and slots, boys and girls. That, kiddos, ain't the real world...

Well, kids, you don't know what gender is so there can be nothing like transgender, which means all transgender people are right and you, as usual, are wrong.

I show you an XY with a vagina, raised as a girl, always looked like a girl, and you can't say whether that is male or female?

Don't bother taking a stance on transgender people, you still haven't worked out what is a boy and what is a girl. Back to the family bathtub for you two...

Last edited:
Well, kids, you don't know what gender is so there can be nothing like transgender, which means all transgender people are right and you, as usual, are wrong...

Go and start another thread on the separate topic you want to discuss "what to do in ABnormal sex presentation in children". This one is about NORMAL sex presentation in children.

Well, kids, you don't know what gender is so there can be nothing like transgender, which means all transgender people are right and you, as usual, are wrong...

No, it's about Transgender. To be Transgender means you have to be able to first define gender, and you cannot.

No, it's about Transgender. To be Transgender means you have to be able to first define gender, and you cannot.

Please go back and read the OP. I didn't make the announcement. The Chief Psychiatrist of Johns Hopkins and others did. Grapple with them. They are now your contenders in this debate...

Please go back and read the OP. I didn't make the announcement. The Chief Psychiatrist of Johns Hopkins and others did. Grapple with them. They are now your contenders in this debate...
They are just as wrong as you are, and just as unable to answer a question as simple as, what gender is an XY born with a vagina but no penis? If you can't answer that, because it would destroy your argument, then you can't say that anyone else is wrong.

They are wrong, you are wrong, and much worse, you're dishonest about answering questions and the real world. You cannot define gender because if you did, you're fucked, and you know it which is why you won't define it.

I hate dishonest people, which is why I hate you two and this site.

They are just as wrong as you are, and just as unable to answer a question as simple as, what gender is an XY born with a vagina but no penis? If you can't answer that, because it would destroy your argument, then you can't say that anyone else is wrong.

They are wrong, you are wrong, and much worse, you're dishonest about answering questions and the real world. You cannot define gender because if you did, you're fucked, and you know it which is why you won't define it.

You really need to start your own thread. Your argument has no place here.

My argument is perfectly placed here. To deal with transgender you first have to know what gender is, and you don't. Neither of you are actually sure what is a boy or a girl is so far?

If you were you could tell me the gender of this person (born with a vagina)?
_54837330_katie-me-my-sex-and-i.jpg

Male, or Female?

My argument is perfectly placed here. To deal with transgender you first have to know what gender is, and you don't. Neither of you are actually sure what is a boy or a girl is so far?

View attachment 68541
Male, or Female?

It has been defined in very bold print.

So your example wants to become a man?

View attachment 68541
Male, or Female?

Let's say that she does, and she's 12, you all good with that?

And let's say that she doesn't, she likes being a woman so, is she?

View attachment 68541
Male, or Female?

Let's say that she does, and she's 12, you all good with that?

And let's say that she doesn't, she likes being a woman so, is she?

There you go into fantasy land. Does the actual person want some sort of sex change?

Forum List

Back