BREAKING: Johns Hopkins & American College of Pediatricians Formerly Denounce Sex-Change Procedures

They are just as wrong as you are, and just as unable to answer a question as simple as, what gender is an XY born with a vagina but no penis? If you can't answer that, because it would destroy your argument, then you can't say that anyone else is wrong.

They are wrong, you are wrong, and much worse, you're dishonest about answering questions and the real world. You cannot define gender because if you did, you're fucked, and you know it which is why you won't define it.

I hate dishonest people, which is why I hate you two and this site.

You really need to start your own thread. Your argument has no place here.
My argument is perfectly placed here. To deal with transgender you first have to know what gender is, and you don't. Neither of you are actually sure what is a boy or a girl is so far?

If you were you could tell me the gender of this person (born with a vagina)?
View attachment 68541
Male, or Female?

It has been defined in very bold print.

So your example wants to become a man?
Let's say that she does, and she's 12, you all good with that?

And let's say that she doesn't, she likes being a woman so, is she?

There you go into fantasy land. Does the actual person want some sort of sex change?
It doesn't matter. Can't you not think beyond something right it front of you, like a sex-year-old?

She likes being female. She has a vagina. She is XY. Is she male or female?

Be a man, for once, and answer the damn question.

You really need to start your own thread. Your argument has no place here.
My argument is perfectly placed here. To deal with transgender you first have to know what gender is, and you don't. Neither of you are actually sure what is a boy or a girl is so far?

View attachment 68541
Male, or Female?

There you go into fantasy land. Does the actual person want some sort of sex change?
It doesn't matter. Can't you not think beyond something right it front of you, like a sex-year-old?

Of course it matters. You picked the example. Does that person want some sort of sex change? Be a man and answer the question. If not it doesn't belong in this thread.

View attachment 68541
Male, or Female?

Of course it matters. You picked the example. Does that person want some sort of sex change? Be a man and answer the question. If not it doesn't belong in this thread.
Here: This XY person with a vagina (from birth), is she male or female?

Now man up and answer...

Now man up and answer...

So you ignore my question again. It is your example, answer the question.

Now man up and answer...

It doesn't matter but she does not want a sex change. She is happy as a girl, even though she is XY. Now answer mine. I made the thread just for you.

This XY person with a vagina (from birth), is she male or female?

Now man up and answer...

It doesn't matter but she does not want a sex change. She is happy as a girl, even though she is XY. Now answer mine. I made the thread just for you.

So your example has no place in this thread. Thanks. Nobody here has a problem with not getting a sex change.

Now man up and answer...

So your example has no place in this thread. Thanks. Nobody here has a problem with not getting a sex change.
Man up and answer the question in the thread you asked for, or I will call you a pussy until the day you die.

And my example goes to the heart of the question, what is male and what is female.

Now man up and answer...

Man up and answer the question in the thread you asked for, or I will call you a pussy until the day you die.

And my example goes to the heart of the question, what is male and what is female.

You already said the person doesn't want a sex change. That ends your argument. I'm sure you will get answers on your thread if anyone cares.

You already said the person doesn't want a sex change. That ends your argument. I'm sure you will get answers on your thread if anyone cares.
Well, as expected you are nothing like a man.

Just to point out the obvious one more time- the OP is a lie

BREAKING: Johns Hopkins & American College of Pediatricians Formerly Denounce Sex-Change Procedures

Johns Hopkins has not denounced any such thing.

Silhouette is just lying again.

Silhouette, you have an incredibly persistent obsession with homosexuals.

Is there something you want to tell us?

So, I have before me a perfectly normal looking male baby that is XX. Do I cut its little penis and balls off, yes or no?
Time to cut this healthy male junk off since no one could answer. Snip, snip, snip, now it's a ****, just like Sil and Brian...

Weird fantasy you have.
Nope. And I just killed the OP. Perfectly healthy junk but it's on the wrong X?, off it goes. XY is male right? XX, female? So, a female baby with a dick and balls, into the fire goes the junk. Better for ya now?

Sure it is, because in your child's world XX is always female, and XY male, only in the real world, that isn't true...

Last edited:
Nope. And I just killed the OP. Perfectly healthy junk but it's on the wrong X?, off it goes. XY is male right? XX, female? So, a female baby with a dick and balls, into the fire goes the junk. Better for ya now?

Sure it is, because in your child's world XX is always female, and XY male, only in the real world, that isn't true...
The OP is about normal XX XY kids with normal bodies that go along with the DNA. Your rare genetic exceptions belong in a "medical anomalies" thread.

You swab their cheek, take them in for a physical exam. If the junk matches the DNA, the next and last referral is to the psychiatrist's couch.

The OP is about normal XX XY kids with normal bodies that go along with the DNA. Your rare genetic exceptions belong in a "medical anomalies" thread.

You swab their cheek, take them in for a physical exam. If the junk matches the DNA, the next and last referral is to the psychiatrist's couch.
No, they completely defeat your argument. If you can't deal with the real world then fuck you. And take that other **** with you.

No, they completely defeat your argument. If you can't deal with the real world then fuck you. And take that other **** with you.

The real world consists of 1. Normal boys and girls with normal XY & XX presentation and morphology, and 2. Abnormal boys and girls with abnormal XY & XX etc. presentation and morphology. This thread is about #1.

Forum List

Back