Breaking! Judge rules Trump protected by presidential immunity for claims doubting election while in office

Start a thread and tag me, Trumpster. I'll respond.

Until then, you're just showing us how weak you are.
Why waste bandwidth? You have the opportunity right here….You sure are doing lots of tap dancing to not have to answer….why?

Singing a song about their president wasn't mandated by the government.
These schools are overseen by the federal government, and the teacher, who is an employee, did this…Are you suggesting that this wasn’t a teacher leading this class?

You opened up the question by attacking someone for where they get their news…So, why’d you derail the thread?
Holy crap, you have two quotes from ME in your sig? Okay, this is getting creepy.

I struck a nerve. Again. As usual. If you don't like that, tough shit.

Now I have another stalker. Yikes.

Holy crap, you have two quotes from ME in your sig? Okay, this is getting creepy.

I struck a nerve. Again. As usual. If you don't like that, tough shit.

Now I have another stalker. Yikes.
Now you’re deflecting….Where do you get your news Mac? It’s a simple question….Trying so hard NOT to answer that is an answer I suppose.

No.
Obama never encouraged anyone to protest, let alone riot.
Trump did.

WTF?
That was Trump not Obama and it wasn't Mao Tse Tung, it was Jinping.

March 4 2018.
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

No, he wasn't.
See above.

That I agree,.

WTF?
Portland riots?
That was when Trump was president, dumbass.
And NO, Trump was NOT responsible for those riots.
Shutdowns?
Teabaggers love to rewrite history.
Once again, that's when Trump was president.

President Trump extends coronavirus shutdown until April 30

View attachment 812653
Chicago Tribune
https://www.chicagotribune.com › coronavirus
Mar 29, 2020 — President Donald Trump is extending the voluntary national shutdown for a month as sickness and death from the coronavirus pandemic rise in ...

No, he isn't, he wasn't even president.

YOU need to take YOUR own advice.

YES, he did.

MAGA marchers plot final D.C. stand on Jan. 6

View attachment 812654
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2021/01/04 › maga...
Jan 4, 2021 — After failed lawsuits and investigations, Trump supporters are traveling to ... the march on his Twitter feed, promising it will be “wild.

You're FOS.
Trump encouraged it just like the other speakers at Ellipse on January 6th
And we know the protests became violent.
And we know the protests became violent with people dying in Portland, Seattle and all over.

The rest of your nonsense is because you can't read or comprehend what you read. Here is what I wrote: "because he was the leader of his cult who made children sing praises to like Mao Tse Tung." Do you see the word "like?" Uggg...

And we know the protests became violent.
WTF?
WHEN they became violent..........They were no longer protesting, Dumbass.
Obama STILL didn't advocate violence.
And we know the protests became violent with people dying in Portland, Seattle and all over.
Obama STILL did call for violence.
The rest of your nonsense is because you can't read or comprehend what you read. Here is what I wrote: "because he was the leader of his cult who made children sing praises to like Mao Tse Tung." Do you see the word "like?" Uggg...
YOU'RE the one who can't comprehend.
ONE teacher must be THE leader?
Half a dozen kids in ONE class were MADE to sing praises?

WTF?
WHEN they became violent..........They were no longer protesting, Dumbass.
Obama STILL didn't advocate violence.

Obama STILL did call for violence.

YOU'RE the one who can't comprehend.
ONE teacher must be THE leader?
Half a dozen kids in ONE class were MADE to sing praises?
Yes, he called for violence. If Trump did by saying “go and peaceably protest is a violent directive Obama’s is really a directive towards violence.
Look at that class again. There were 30 kids singing praise to Obama like children in China were made to sing praise to Mao. Communists are all the same.

Yes, he called for violence. If Trump did by saying “go and peaceably protest is a violent directive Obama’s is really a directive towards violence.
Look at that class again. There were 30 kids singing praise to Obama like children in China were made to sing praise to Mao.
No, there weren't.
Communists are all the same.
Yes, they are.
They stick together too.

March 4 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/in...resident-xi-jinping/articleshow/101992752.cms
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Donald Trump calls Chinese President Xi Jinping 'brilliant ...​

1691738065680.png
The Economic Times
https://m.economictimes.com › ... › US News

Jul 20, 2023 — Donald Trump called Chinese President Xi Jinping “an exceptionally brilliant individual who governs 1.4 billion people with an iron fist.” Q2: ...

Trump Took Kim Jong-un 'Love Letters' to Mar-a-Lago​

1691738142359.png
Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news

Feb 7, 2022 — Trump's letters from Kim Jong-un were apparently too valuable to shred, or even to relinquish to the Archives. The former president has spoken ...

Attachments

• 1691738020629.png
    1691738020629.png
    380 bytes · Views: 3
Do you think teachers support patriotism or not?

Singing about a living politician--ANY living politician--is not "patriotism". It is creepy.

If you don't think so, imagine how you would feel about me teaching Trumpy songs to my students. And no, I would never do that. Creepy, inappropriate. But of course, if it weren't for double standards, you folks wouldn't have any.

Now go ahead and downvote this, what you always do when you have no answer.

Singing about a living politician--ANY living politician--is not "patriotism". It is creepy.

If you don't think so, imagine how you would feel about me teaching Trumpy songs to my students. And no, I would never do that. Creepy, inappropriate. But of course, if it weren't for double standards, you folks wouldn't have any.

Now go ahead and downvote this, what you always do when you have no answer.

Sing about Trump? He's an ignorant, vulgar, sadistic man.

Years ago I brought the first black physicians to our town. They inspired everyone from grandfathers to school children. It was life affirming.

Forum List

Back