Breaking! Judge rules Trump protected by presidential immunity for claims doubting election while in office

Wrong, courts are for legal disputes. I know the line is that this is all political but those are just words. Not backed up by facts. Disagree? Name one actual change in this indictment that’s is political and not legal. I dare you
How about, every single fuckin one of them.

There, that was easy.

Alvin Bragg's indictment
We are talking about todays indictment. Election interference. Let’s stay on that topic. Which charge do you think is political and why?

Braggs was a tax crime… Like Hunter got busted for.

We are talking about todays indictment. Election interference. Let’s stay on that topic. Which charge do you think is political and why?

Braggs was a tax crime… Like Hunter got busted for.

Scruffy said every single one, and you said pick one. I did. Now you won't play.

I don't have time to waste on silly leftards.

Sorry, not interested.
Of course you have the time. You’re taking the time to type and post right now. You just choose to spend that time posting empty nonsense instead of substantive arguments. That’s because you’re not capable of doing so

Yes I have. So, let’s pick obstruction of official proceedings as one of the 4 charges. What did Trump do that obstructed official proceedings? Remember, this is the recent one yesterday.

How the Trump fake electors scheme became a 'corrupt ...​

1691065118400.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › donald-trump-jan-6-inv...

1 day ago — The role fake electors played in Donald Trump's desperate effort to cling to power after his 2020 election loss is at the center of a ...

It was smart of trump to stop his claims of a fraudulent election, after he left office, and his immunity.

Forum List

Back