BREAKING: Man Charged in Terror Plot... Islamic?...

Prosecutors said Mehanna conspired with two other men: Ahman Abousamra, who authorities say is now in Syria, and an unnamed man, who is cooperating with authorities in the investigation.

The three men discussed their desire to participate in "violent jihad against American interests" and talked about "their desire to die on the battlefield," prosecutors said.

Mehanna had "multiple conversations about obtaining automatic weapons and randomly shooting people in shopping malls," Acting U.S. Attorney Michael Loucks said. Their plan was thwarted when they could only get handguns, not automatic weapons, he said. Prosecutors would not say which malls had been targeted.

They also hoped to attack U.S. troops stationed in Iraq.

Mehanna's attorney, J.W. Carney Jr., did not immediately return calls for comment.

Mehanna, a U.S. citizen, was arrested in November and charged with lying to the FBI in December 2006 when asked about the whereabouts of Daniel Maldonado, who is now serving a 10-year prison sentence for training alongside al-Qaida members to overthrow the Somali government.

Prosecutor: Mass. man plotted attacks at malls, on politicians | Front page | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Maybe the Obama could let Him work out his Community Service at the White House? Has Barry Apologized to him yet?

Tarek Mehanna is his name.....I'm not sure if he's a natural born citizen.

doesn't really matter if he's naturalized or not, really.

i don't think he'll be running for president anytime soon.

Feds: Sudbury man planned terrorist attacks at shopping malls - BostonHerald.com

Sure it does...

But I am Sure if he was a Natural Born White American Christian Male who was Anti-Abortion, your Angle would be Decidedly MORE Critical than it is with this Fuck...

Congrats on that.

When ALL of the Evidence is out and he's Convicted, I would like to see you again Comparing him to the Average American...

By the way, this is Bammy's Justice Dept...

Do they Make Mistakes?...

And again... Is he Islamic?...

:)

peace...

no, it doesn't.

as to the rest of your screed; you give stupid a bad name.

"The charges accuse Mehanna and co-conspirators of talking about their desire to participate in Islamist holy war and of their desire to die on the battlefield."

This sounds almost like an infringement on free speech.
Where were they? In a private home? Did they purchase weapons? Did they make plans based on an actual location?

Or were they a bunch of big talking buffoons about as dangerous as some redneck Bubba who spouts on about "shootin' them Librul retards in congriss" but who doesn't even know which Interstate to take to get to DC?

Of course we do need our witch hunts.
Say it isn't so Joe.
He and two others allegedly travelled to the Middle East in 2004 to look for military-type training for attacks on U.S. interests.

But they were rejected from a terrorist training camp because Mehanna was not Pakistani.

"I believe they could not make a contact in Yemen that would accept them into a training camp," said acting U. S. Attorney Michael Loucks.

They were just on vacation, eh? Why do people feel the need to apologize for people who like to blow shit up? I'm really baffled.

The Ft. Dix Six were a bunch of retards too. But even retarded terrorists like to blow shit up too.

doesn't really matter if he's naturalized or not, really.

i don't think he'll be running for president anytime soon.

Feds: Sudbury man planned terrorist attacks at shopping malls - BostonHerald.com

Sure it does...

But I am Sure if he was a Natural Born White American Christian Male who was Anti-Abortion, your Angle would be Decidedly MORE Critical than it is with this Fuck...

Congrats on that.

When ALL of the Evidence is out and he's Convicted, I would like to see you again Comparing him to the Average American...

peace...

no, it doesn't.

Is he Islamic?...

And when you Fail to Answer that Question again, Explain why you are so Evasive on that Issue.

peace...

Sure it does...

Congrats on that.

peace...

no, it doesn't.

Is he Islamic?...

And when you Fail to Answer that Question again, Explain why you are so Evasive on that Issue.

peace...

he's american.

just like you and me.

deal with it.

"The charges accuse Mehanna and co-conspirators of talking about their desire to participate in Islamist holy war and of their desire to die on the battlefield."

This sounds almost like an infringement on free speech.
Where were they? In a private home? Did they purchase weapons? Did they make plans based on an actual location?

Or were they a bunch of big talking buffoons about as dangerous as some redneck Bubba who spouts on about "shootin' them Librul retards in congriss" but who doesn't even know which Interstate to take to get to DC?

Of course we do need our witch hunts.
Say it isn't so Joe.

Yeah, we should let them kill innocent people at will before we take any action to stop them. :cuckoo:

[
He and two others allegedly travelled to the Middle East in 2004 to look for military-type training for attacks on U.S. interests.

"I believe they could not make a contact in Yemen that would accept them into a training camp," said acting U. S. Attorney Michael Loucks.

They were just on vacation, eh?
I see the words "allegedly" and "I believe"
So until there is proof of wrongdoing then the constitution of the United States makes it pretty clear that the publicity (convicting them in the press) is both illegal and immoral.
Would you like to be labeled a terrorist because you took a vacation lets say to Waco and some government type said it was for a seance with deceased Branch Davidians on methods to overthrow the government? Would you want to be demonized in the press to the extent that any evidence of your innocence could be forgotten by a jury which made up their minds before the trial started?

[

They were just on vacation, eh?
I see the words "allegedly" and "I believe"
So until there is proof of wrongdoing then the constitution of the United States makes it pretty clear that the publicity (convicting them in the press) is both illegal and immoral.
Would you like to be labeled a terrorist because you took a vacation lets say to Waco and some government type said it was for a seance with deceased Branch Davidians on methods to overthrow the government? Would you want to be demonized in the press to the extent that any evidence of your innocence could be forgotten by a jury which made up their minds before the trial started?

They haven't had a trail yet, so I don't see your point. If none of it is true and he is innocent, then he will go free, as he should. And I'm guessing they had more to arrest him on than you are implying. You don't know the facts anymore than anyone else, so how can you form the opinion that he has done nothing wrong?

They haven't had a trail yet, so I don't see your point. If none of it is true and he is innocent, then he will go free,

I presume you mean Trial, and I am unsurprised that you cannot see the point. If you did you would be as outraged as I.
Your assumption that innocent people are not convicted is insupportable in the face of justice department statistics. An estimated third of all juries render the wrong verdict. Most jury decisions can be predicted by the relative money spent by the two sides. Prosecutors routinely spend 10 times as much as public defenders. So they get convictions.
Question
How many cases have to be tried in such a manner before you can be mathematically certain that innocent people have been convicted?
Answer
A lot less than happened in any American city last year.

Next you'll trot out the moronicism about making omelettes and breaking eggs.

Last edited:
They haven't had a trail yet, so I don't see your point. If none of it is true and he is innocent, then he will go free,

I presume you mean Trial, and I am unsurprised that you cannot see the point. If you did you would be as outraged as I.
Your assumption that innocent people are not convicted is insupportable in the face of justice department statistics. An estimated third of all juries render the wrong verdict. Most jury decisions can be predicted by the relative money spent by the two sides. Prosecutors routinely spend 10 times as much as public defenders. So they get convictions.
Question
How many cases have to be tried in such a manner before you can be mathematically certain that innocent people have been convicted?
Answer
A lot less than happened in any American city last year.

Next you'll trot out the moronicism about making omelettes and breaking eggs.

Why don't you tell us on what grounds they were arrested?

By They I guess you must mean all the innocent people convicted daily because the prosecution spends 10 times the money the public defender does. The grounds for arrest are always the same - a police officer gets suspicious and manages to convince a Prosecutor they can build a case.

By They I guess you must mean all the innocent people convicted daily because the prosecution spends 10 times the money the public defender does. The grounds for arrest are always the same - a police officer gets suspicious and manages to convince a Prosecutor they can build a case.

In other words, you have no clue. You have no idea what evidence they have against him or why a warrant for his arrest was given? Where is your evidence that he has been falsely arrested?

Your uber desperation to berate all things law enforcement is laughable. I like how you try to put the money spin on it as well. I guess according to you anybody who has ever been arrested for anything was just a victim of "THE MAN". The police and prosecutors will never provide media outlets with all of the evidence they have obtained prior to their decision to arrest and charge. (Nor do they have to) The evidence comes out in trial and the accused and their representaion has every opportunity to try and prove reasonable doubt.

Poor ole terrorists....... Mean ole MAN preventing them from murdering dozens at a shopping mall......

In other words, you have no clue. You have no idea what evidence they have against him or why a warrant for his arrest was given? Where is your evidence that he has been falsely arrested?
I see that you don't understand yet. The statistics say that a 1 in 3 chance exists that even if 'he' is convicted he is innocent of the crime with which he has been charged. That is evidence enough to warrant giving him the benefit of the doubt. Or do you hate the constitutional restrictions against totalitarianism so much that you can't wait to see them abandoned?

Forum List

Back