Breaking: Manafort locked up!

Sweet - Hope that Crooked Paul brought his toothbrush and soap on a rope :D

BREAKING: Judge Sends Manafort To Jail After Revoking His Bail
And this has something to do with Trump in what way?

Anyone.

Well....Manafort was his campaign manager during the trump tower meeting with Junior. Did nothing really come from that meeting? Manafort will need to tell the truth soon....as I said

Manafort and Cohen in the same day...
No wonder trump lied for 90 minutes in the rose garden today!
What a POS!

A 69 year old man used to a life of luxury isn't going to have a good next few nights. And jail food isn't going to sit well with his digestive system either. This is where people that think they are tough find out real fast that they aren't. It;s not a matter of if he cooperates with Mueller, but when. And I predict it won't be to many jail house meals.

I hope they have vasaline at the prison commensary....

A 69 year old man used to a life of luxury isn't going to have a good next few nights. And jail food isn't going to sit well with his digestive system either. This is where people that think they are tough find out real fast that they aren't. It;s not a matter of if he cooperates with Mueller, but when. And I predict it won't be to many jail house meals.

Sounds like Mueller would be right at home working with KJU

Since nothing associated with Manafort is connect to TRUMP, TRUMP should pardon him just to piss off Mueller.

Sarcasm one would hope ^ :)

No, just the facts.

The alleged crimes that Mr. Manafort is being charged with happened way back in the day, before Donald Trump even thought about serving our country as our President.

If Trump hadn't been elected, Manafort would have never been investigated at all.

You don't know that and I don't know that. Mueller starts by slowly turning screws.

We'll see a lot more charges on Crooked Paul that are directly related to the campaign.

Chances are however, he'll sing long before then. :wink:

Your desperation is duly noted. He worked for the Trump campaign for 49 days. The charges against him go back well over ten years.

You mean pardon

~S~

Yes....that would be blatant obstruction of justice...
And state charges....which trump cannot pardon are all lined up....

Yep, Mueller is several steps ahead of Dotard and his minions.
He has referrals, documents, sealed indictments and everything else on a hair trigger.
I'm almost hoping Trump pulls the trigger on Sessions and installs the corrupt Scott Pruitt to fire Bob!
It'd be a hoot to watch the dominos fall!

You mean pardon

~S~

He has referrals, documents, sealed indictments and everything else on a hair trigger.
I'm almost hoping Trump pulls the trigger on Sessions and installs the corrupt Scott Pruitt to fire Bob!
I heard on PBS Newshour that there are indications Mueller is winding up the obstruction case. I don't know how he managed that without an interview with the President, but that is what one of the analysts said, and the analysts on PBS are usually pretty on target.

I hope they have vasaline at the prison commensary....

jimmy, jimmy, jimmy first and foremost it is commissary... You will have an account there if you don't get hijacked daily... Secondly progressives aren't allowed dead dinosaur lube... Sorry... GW and all... Get used to the spit...

Straight up! I'm giving him three days of beenie weenies, Spam sammies and community showers. :D

You mean pardon

~S~

I heard on PBS Newshour that there are indications Mueller is winding up the obstruction case. I don't know how he managed that without an interview with the President, but that is what one of the analysts said, and the analysts on PBS are usually pretty on target.

PBS!

Donald%20Duck-S.gif

I did a little dance when I read Manafort was going back to the slammer.

Homeboy won't last a week in prison. He'll be begging to make a deal with Mueller.

He's a spoiled rich man, no way he's built for jail.

Last edited:

You watched totally fair and balanced news - Good on ya.
That is my feeling as well - Obstruction is the low hanging fruit - Case a Howler Monkey could make in 4.3 seconds.
Honestly, I don't think Mueller needs an interview with POTUS - but we may see a subpoena soon just for the poops-n-giggles ;-)

Yes, AZGAL, the Trumper era of unmitigated nonsense has closed.

They, beginning with Manafort, are being held responsible for what their crimes.

Manafort is going to jail not because of principle but because he was trying to bribe and interfere with witnesses.

People only do that when they are guilty.

Mueller has even more leverage now on Manafort to compromise his "principles".

I'll also wager Mueller could present video's of Putin and Trump in a tub full of rubles together, and he'll ride still ride his term out

The same would have occured if the Hildabeast were in office now

We're that corrupt

~S~

Forum List

Back