Breaking: Manafort locked up!

He worked free for the Great Douche!

but here..
How Donald Trump Hired and Fired Paul Manafort

USMBSKank71bx200_Drumfdouchians_IMU5_L.gif

upload_2018-6-15_18-53-57.png

Sarcasm one would hope ^ :)

No, just the facts.

The alleged crimes that Mr. Manafort is being charged with happened way back in the day, before Donald Trump even thought about serving our country as our President.

If Trump hadn't been elected, Manafort would have never been investigated at all.

You don't know that and I don't know that. Mueller starts by slowly turning screws.

We'll see a lot more charges on Crooked Paul that are directly related to the campaign.

Chances are however, he'll sing long before then. :wink:

Your desperation is duly noted. He worked for the Trump campaign for 49 days. The charges against him go back well over ten years.

You should stop posting that lie.

maanfort was with the trump campaign much more than 49 days.

He was there from March 2016 until August 19th 2016.

You do the math.

Manafort is facing a very long list of charges. Some of which stem from crimes years ago. Some don't. You might want to read the actual indictment documents for the full list of charges.

From the encyclopedia page on paul manafort:

In March 2016 he joined Trump's presidential campaign to take the lead in getting commitments from convention delegates.[32] On June 20, 2016, Trump fired campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and promoted Manafort to the position. Manafort gained control of the daily operations of the campaign as well as an expanded $20 million budget, hiring decisions, advertising, and media strategy.[33][34][35]
On August 17, 2016, Donald Trump received his first security briefing.[39] The same day, August 17, Trump shook up his campaign organization in a way that appeared to minimize Manafort's role. It was reported that members of Trump's family, particularly Jared Kushner who had originally been a strong backer of Manafort, had become uneasy about his Russian connections and suspected that he had not been forthright about them.[40] Manafort stated in an internal staff memorandum that he would "remain the campaign chairman and chief strategist, providing the big-picture, long-range campaign vision".[41] However, two days later, Trump announced his acceptance of Manafort's resignation from the campaign after Stephen Bannon and Kellyanne Conway took on senior leadership roles within that campaign

That cannot be good news for our dear leader

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why? Obama came out OK when Democrats around him started falling. Here's 3 and there's plenty more where that came from. Welcome to politics.

- Tony Rezko: Sentenced to 10 and a half years for corruption and kickbacks. Rezko raised money for Obama when he ran for Illinois senator, but not during his presidential campaign, the AP noted.

- Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich: Sentenced to 14 years in prison for political corruption. President Barack Obama’s chief of staff, then a congressman in Illinois, apparently attempted to trade favors with embattled Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich while he was in office, according to newly disclosed e-mails obtained by The Associated Press.

- Courtney Dupree: Democratic fundraiser convicted of bank fraud. Dupree, who attended the elite Wharton School of Business, was a rainmaker in Democratic circles. In 2008, Dupree hosted a $1,000-a-ticket fund-raiser for Barack Obama at his Broad St. apartment that was attended by top aide Valerie Jarrett.

Tony Rezko also assisted failed former President Barack Hussein Obama in the purchase of his mansion. The mansion came with a vacant lot on which the mansion had its formal garden. The Obama's got a discount price on the house and Rezko paid over market value for the lot. Rezko then sold the 30' along the boundary between the lots to the Obama's at a discount price. That rendered the entire lot unbuildable due to setback restrictions. Smooth!

JimH, what did I post that you found funny? Is it not all true?

Sarcasm one would hope ^ :)

No, just the facts.

The alleged crimes that Mr. Manafort is being charged with happened way back in the day, before Donald Trump even thought about serving our country as our President.

If Trump hadn't been elected, Manafort would have never been investigated at all.

You don't know that and I don't know that. Mueller starts by slowly turning screws.

We'll see a lot more charges on Crooked Paul that are directly related to the campaign.

Chances are however, he'll sing long before then. :wink:

Your desperation is duly noted. He worked for the Trump campaign for 49 days. The charges against him go back well over ten years.

You should stop posting that lie.

maanfort was with the trump campaign much more than 49 days.

He was there from March 2016 until August 19th 2016.

You do the math.

Manafort is facing a very long list of charges. Some of which stem from crimes years ago. Some don't. You might want to read the actual indictment documents for the full list of charges.

From the encyclopedia page on paul manafort:

In March 2016 he joined Trump's presidential campaign to take the lead in getting commitments from convention delegates.[32] On June 20, 2016, Trump fired campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and promoted Manafort to the position. Manafort gained control of the daily operations of the campaign as well as an expanded $20 million budget, hiring decisions, advertising, and media strategy.[33][34][35]
On August 17, 2016, Donald Trump received his first security briefing.[39] The same day, August 17, Trump shook up his campaign organization in a way that appeared to minimize Manafort's role. It was reported that members of Trump's family, particularly Jared Kushner who had originally been a strong backer of Manafort, had become uneasy about his Russian connections and suspected that he had not been forthright about them.[40] Manafort stated in an internal staff memorandum that he would "remain the campaign chairman and chief strategist, providing the big-picture, long-range campaign vision".[41] However, two days later, Trump announced his acceptance of Manafort's resignation from the campaign after Stephen Bannon and Kellyanne Conway took on senior leadership roles within that campaign

I was wrong by a couple months that he was campaign manager.

I'm still waiting for you, or anyone, to post what his charges are that occurred during his brief time as President Donald Trumps campaign manager.

I did a little dance when I read Manafort was going back to the slammer.

Homeboy won't last a week in prison. He'll be begging to make a deal with Mueller.

He's a spoiled rich man, no way he's built for jail.

Sorry to disappoint you but he will be protected and get decent care.

This is the response to the IG report.

No it doesn't have anything to do with the IG report.

Stop being so lazy and read the article to find the facts.

It's incredible how lazy and stupid you are.
Read the article! Which liar wrote it?

He was put in jail because he violated his bail agreement.

He tampered with witnesses. Which is a crime.

The IG report was about Hillary's emails and how the FBI handled it.

It had nothing to do with manafort.

He's a spoiled rich man, no way he's built for jail.

He might miss a few items on the Salad Bar at Dinner, but mostly Club Fed's have survivable accoutrements...

He's not in club fed. He's in the DC city jail. One of the nastiest, dangerous jails in the country. Let's see how long a soft candy ass 69 year old that's used to luxury lasts in an 5x10 cell doubled up with one of DC's street thugs.

One of the nastiest, dangerous jails in the country. Let's see how long a soft candy ass 69 year old that's used to luxury lasts in an 5x10 cell doubled up with one of DC's street thugs.

spews if you just knew what you were talking about... He was processed in D.C. I'll give you that... But he will be detained in a Federal Pre-Trial Detention Facility... Possibly in Pennsylvania... His Trial is not until Sept, so he will not be kept in D.C. which I might add is all Federal Facilities...

Okay. I wonder here?

Manafort will be a target of Russian mob for death if he spews.
If Manafort stays quiet he still ends up in jail. Pardoned or not on other state crimes.
And will be a target for a hit in jail. Why leave him alive? This is the Russain mob.
The DrumpF Family kids (not Barron) can end up as targets if Manafort spews.
By the Russians.

Who in RussiaGate will die first?

Okay. I wonder here?

Manafort will be a target of Russian mob for death if he spews.
If Manafort stays quiet he still ends up in jail. Pardoned or not on other state crimes.
And will be a target for a hit in jail. Why leave him alive? This is the Russain mob.
The DrumpF Family kids (not Barron) can end up as targets if Manafort spews.
By the Russians.

Who in RussiaGate will die first?
Seth Rich.

Oh thank God!!! You can let your children out to play now!! The big-bad Manafort-man is in jail!!

Forum List

Back