Breaking: Manafort locked up!

You mean pardon

~S~

Yes....that would be blatant obstruction of justice...
And state charges....which trump cannot pardon are all lined up....

Yep, Mueller is several steps ahead of Dotard and his minions.
He has referrals, documents, sealed indictments and everything else on a hair trigger.
I'm almost hoping Trump pulls the trigger on Sessions and installs the corrupt Scott Pruitt to fire Bob!
It'd be a hoot to watch the dominos fall!
Fire Baghdad Bob Rosenstein??

Nope - I'll give him around 3 days prior to arranging a meeting with Mr Muell
Will it please you if manafort has to lie to turn evidence against the President?.

Nope, although Crooked Paul lies (frequently) it'd simply please me if he would come clean as to what happened during the 5 critical months he was in Trump Central.
T'would please me even further if he mansplained his connections between Ukraine & Putin
Spoiler Alert - WHY TRUMP HIRED THE ASSHOLE!!

If any of you had any sense you would wait and find out what the details are about this. Instead, like little 10 years old you run about flapping your jaws about something you know nothing about. Try getting some facts about shit for a change.

Here is what I found on biased Reuters.
U.S. judge sends ex-Trump campaign head Manafort to jail pre-trial

Sure Mikey - "We" flap our jaws whilst Trumpllemmings such as you continue to wear blinders.
Your time is very short
Fun shit man

If any of you had any sense you would wait and find out what the details are about this. Instead, like little 10 years old you run about flapping your jaws about something you know nothing about. Try getting some facts about shit for a change.

Here is what I found on biased Reuters.
U.S. judge sends ex-Trump campaign head Manafort to jail pre-trial

Sure Mikey - "We" flap our jaws whilst Trumpllemmings such as you continue to wear blinders.
Your time is very short
Fun shit man
Blinders? If the guy is guilty of anything he should be punished, as I have always been for punishing criminals. I just hold one caveat that you libwits don't seem to agree with and and that is they have to be guilty. Now stop lying troll.

Blinders? If the guy is guilty of anything he should be punished, as I have always been for punishing criminals. I just hold one caveat that you libwits don't seem to agree with and and that is they have to be guilty. Now stop lying troll.

You ALWAYS entice me with your linguistic skills!

You ALWAYS entice me with your linguistic skills!
Your poor ability to deflect does nothing.

I heard that he honestly didn't run Trumps campaign for 5 months, but was merely a coffee boy. :)

Corey was fired and Paulie Boy was a substitute for around 45 days... Your figure of 5 months shows why you can't do your own taxes...

Wrong again.

manafort was in the trump campaign from March until the August 19th.

That's a lot more than 45 days.

It included manafort meeting with russian government officials at trump tower with trump jr and other members of the trump campaign. You remember last summer when trump jr released the emails from the russian government official don't you? She was offering dirt on Hillary. To which trump jr replied I LOVE IT. They had the meeting and manafort was there.

A meeting that trump lied and wrote a letter saying the meeting was about adoption. Which everyone knows is nothing but a lie.

Last edited:
I heard that he honestly didn't run Trumps campaign for 5 months, but was merely a coffee boy. :)

Corey was fired and Paulie Boy was a substitute for around 45 days... Your figure of 5 months shows why you can't do your own taxes...

Wrong again.

manafort was his campaign manager from March until the August 19th.

That's a lot more than 45 days.

It included manafort meeting with russian government officials at trump tower with trump jr and other members of the trump campaign. You remember last summer when trump jr released the emails from the russian government official don't you? She was offering dirt on Hillary. To which trump jr replied I LOVE IT. They had the meeting and manafort was there.

A meeting that trump lied and wrote a letter saying the meeting was about adoption. Which everyone knows is nothing but a lie.
How does everyone, who wasn't there and were not involved, know it was a lie?

Forum List

Back