Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

First, the first quote was ABC!
Second, if you ever read WND you will find out that base their stories on facts and usually break stories very early. They were the ones that broke Rev. Wright months before the mainstream was forced to report on it! The left said the same thing back then! WND is a legit source and a reliable one!

Yes I remember when WND lied about Rev. Wright. But doesn't it kill your position on wnd by pointing to an example of how they lied?

What was the lie about that old racist?

Lol. Yeah he's so racist he told a black church member she should marry her white fiance because love is what matters, not skin color. He's also so racist he helped care for a white president. Get real.

I never stated he was an Al Qaeda members! I think he was a lone wolf killer motivated by radical Islam! That is what the facts are proving and its arrogant to argue differently!

Good grief. Read my post again. I didn't say you claimed he was in alkida. I was pointing out the story said he was trying to contact "suspected" alkida members.

As for radical islam.....please....your camp decided it was Islam's fault the first time you heard his name and frankly, you guys seem so excited to link islam it sounds like you're masturbating with one hand and using the other on a google hunt to justify this fucking pathetic bigotry.

Nice weak arguments! When a man with a Muslim name goes out and kills 13 unarmed service men, with his cousin immediately saying that he wanted out of the military after 9/11 and was unhappy with the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, YES I am going to jump to conclusions and be justified in doing so!

When Tiller the Baby Killer was killed, did your leftist buddies not jump to the conclusion that the killer was Christian Pro-lifer? Didn't the circumstances dictate that?

Ummmm.......you just claimed hasan did it because of our occupations in iraq and afghanistan. That means it wasn't due to islam.

Check this out! You can't make this stuff up.

President Obama says don't jump to conclusions on Fort Hood shooting
President Barack Obama said Friday the entire nation is grieving for those slain at Fort Hood, and he urged people not to jump to conclusions while law enforcement officers investigate the shootings.

NewsOK

While admitting he was not familiar with all the facts in the case, President Obama on Wednesday took the side of Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., saying the Cambridge, Mass., police "acted stupidly" in arresting him at his home.

Obama says cops "acted stupidly" in Gates case

Curve,
The eyewitness accounts of 'allahu akbar' were public knowledge the day of the shooting. LTG Cone even put it out.
Not sure why it matters so much, but there it is.

According to this article, Cone could not confirm it:

General Robert Cone, the base commander, said officials had not yet confirmed that the suspected gunman made the comment before the rampage which left 30 people wounded, including Hasan.​

"Lt. Gen. Robert Cone, the top commander at Fort Hood, said soldiers at the base have told investigators Maj. Hasan, a Muslim, shouted "Allahu Akbar," Arabic for "God is great," in the attack. One military official at the Pentagon who has been briefed on the investigation said officials are "close to 100%" certain Maj. Hasan authored an Internet posting defending suicide bombings."
Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan Kills 13 in Shooting at Fort Hood Army Base; Suspect in Stable Condition - WSJ.com

I don't know how much more confirmation you need. It's what the soldiers told him.

I'm just pointing out what the articles say - it can't be confirmed that he said that. Cone said that. The FBI said that. That is what it states.

I'm not arguing that this guy is not an extremist - but people should stick to the facts, not conjecture. There is a lot of contradictory information and the potential of a back lash against innocent Muslims is strong. You can see the sentiments on the messageboards. There are people who actually think putting American citizens who happen to be Muslem in internment camps is a good idea.

One of the few things I admired about President Bush was his deliberate efforts to tone down any anti-muslem sentiments and focus on terrorism not religion. Obama is doing the same (but of course, they're calling him a Muslim sympathizer).

President Barack Obama said Friday the entire nation is grieving for those slain at Fort Hood, and he urged people not to jump to conclusions while law enforcement officers investigate the shootings.

NewsOK

While admitting he was not familiar with all the facts in the case, President Obama on Wednesday took the side of Harvard Professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., saying the Cambridge, Mass., police "acted stupidly" in arresting him at his home.

Sounds like he learned from his previous verbal foot in the mouth. What's so bad about that?

Coyote,
No worries, just hadta ask.
I appreciate your efforts, actually, to keep the 'mob' mentality from taking over. Any call to think rather than 'join' is one that is worthy to be made !
This time, however, it's pretty cut and dried.
Once Hasan is drained of any/ all value as an intel asset, 'it' (as in Hasan) should be immediately killed.

I don't doubt it's pretty cut and dried but there is a lot of contradictory information out there...I just think it's better to stick to facts, not unverified gossip...but that's just my opinion :)

If any of you people need any more proof that Hasan was motivated by Islamofacists (aka radical Islam for you slow types) how about the GOVERNMENT knowing he was trying to contact Al Qaeda?

Fort Hood Shooter Tried to Contact al Qaeda Terrorists, Officials Say - ABC News
U.S. intelligence agencies were aware months ago that Army Major Nidal Hasan was attempting to make contact with people associated with al Qaeda, two American officials briefed on classified material in the case told ABC News.
It is not known whether the intelligence agencies informed the Army that one of its officers was seeking to connect with suspected al Qaeda figures, the officials said.

One senior lawmaker said the CIA had, so far, refused to brief the intelligence committees on what, if any, knowledge they had about Hasan's efforts.

CIA director Leon Panetta and the Director of National Intelligence, Dennis Blair, have been asked by Congress "to preserve" all documents and intelligence files that relate to Hasan, according to the lawmaker.

Didn't the bush-imbecile use tweaked CIA info that said there were WEAPONS of MASS DESTRUCTION in Iraq, that Hussein had nukes or some shit that could reach New York, and so on? Did they tell (originate) that Gulf of Tonkin LIE, too?

Can't say as I trust spooks, nope, not at all!

NewsOK

I ought to just spank you.. You know perfectly well that libtards have one rule for their behavior and another for yours! Sheeesh!

Was it ABC news that told us that Gore was Prez, and which MSM bunch ran the Special with "sock-nuts" and the "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" banner?

Once again you completely ignored the link * * * *

So, once again, ignoring links and other definitions is reserved only for you.

Good to know.

But then, nobody would ever accuse you of being honest or of having crediblity or integrity or intellectual rigor.

:clap2:

Good to know.

But then, nobody would ever accuse you of being honest or of having crediblity or integrity or intellectual rigor.

Why make shit up? I addressed the definitions you provided and showed how your own links fucked up your argument. That's why you ignored all of that to cherry pick one line.

Read up on the Doctrine of Fascism by the guy who created the word.
Mussolini  - THE DOCTRINE OF FASCISM

Good to know.

Why make shit up? I addressed the definitions you provided and showed how your own links fucked up your argument. That's why you ignored all of that to cherry pick one line.

Mussolini* - THE DOCTRINE OF FASCISM

I posted several definitions, and unlike you, you dishonest dipshit, I am not relying on one mere strained daffynition.

It is still not my fault that you are too stupid to comprehend that the words you bandy about have actual meaning.

You have YET to demonstrate that a theocracy cannot be a fascist state.

And we all see how much you wiggle and bitch and moan and groan and duck and bob and weave...

But you STILL stand exposed as just a dumbass.

Hasan's rampage should be considered a hate crime at the least, a terrorist attack at most.
It was, without doubt, ideologically driven. I'm not quite sure what the fuss about that is all about.
I am just as sure, however, that the rigors of being a Muslim in today's Army, to include the wars we fight harassment he received, had LOTS to do with what happened last week. Someone mentioned other officers were afraid of being labled anti Muslim. I AM an officer in the Army and I assure you that concept is akin to a Klansman being worried about his degree of racial / religious tolerance.
No excuse to murder soldiers we’re sworn to lead let alone protect, but definitely contributory. Ignorance of this reality is inattention to detail we can not afford.
Just ask anyone at Hood……

Honestly, I think he snapped, mental breakdown. No matter the rank / level of education / or assumed maturity because of either, none of that precludes the simple fact that pressure busts a pipe, and I think this needs a little simplification.

Here we have a Middle Eastern male (from Jordan, I think?) charged for how long (?) with counseling outgoing and returning combat troops from....the ME. It wouldn't even have to BE harassment, the sentiments he heard over the years, but because he's a mental health professional, he would be expected to hear it all without judgment or reaction. Maybe his prior problem elsewhere had to do with a reaction, or maybe he tried to redirect the anger away from what the military found a useful target. Who knows? It is a common thing to objectify "the enemy" where war is concerned, as it is much easier to hit center mass when the target is no longer considered human. More of "yours" live that way, and more of "theirs" die. That is the objective of war, no?

So here is this guy, and with all his diplomas and credentials he is, after all just a guy, listening to years of outright hatred of the people who look similar to him, maybe they eat similar foods, and maybe they have similar sympathies to some other people who look like them and struggle with some of the same complexities of life from similar points of departure. But still, people with all those similarities don't share a cookie cutter view.

I was raised Christian, but Falwell and Roberts (among many others) piss me off. I'm an American, but at least half of other Americans consider liberty to be a wholly different ideal than what I see it to be. Still and all, I wouldn't want my whole family to be tarred with the same brush used to send my brother out on a rail. You may fairly criticize him, but only family is allowed the rage to vilify the dysfunction that caused his bad acts.

So this guy, supposed to be an egghead, supposed to be in a position of some authority, and supposed to know better, he snaps. Retreat wasn't an option, he's in the military and has his marching orders. So he stays and listens to more. These are people like HIM they are talking about. Fucking ragheads, sand *******. But he's a psychologist! He's MILITARY! He's supposed to understand all of this, and he did... But he was still HUMAN. Until he snapped, and then, well he isn't THAT anymore either.

Now he too is a raghead, a sand ******.

A GOOK.

Did we have Vietnamese psychologists counseling outgoing and returning Vets during Vietnam? Could that have been the ONE thing the Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon administrations got right in regard to SE Asia? Jesus H. Christ, but what were they thinking?

Several things here.............

First, this idiot is NOT from Palestine. He was born here in the US.

He is a Muslim.

A few months back, he was shopping around, trying to join up with any terrorist organization that he could, and was turned down by several. That is around the time that he started to show up on the CIA's radar.

Now..........knowing what i know about deployments, since I did it for 20 years, I know that almost every unit knows when they're going to deploy, and generally with 6 months to 1 year notice. Shortest notice of deployment I ever had was 3 months, but that was because I was due to report onboard a ship that was deploying right around the date I was supposed to report. But....bottom line........I had plenty of time to sort things out so I could deploy without too many problems.

Now, I'm pretty sure that the Army is the same way. What I would like to know is the timeline between when the unit was notified of the deployment, and then bounce that against the timeline of when the CIA noticed he was shopping for a terrorist organization to join.

Good to know.

Mussolini* - THE DOCTRINE OF FASCISM

I posted several definitions, and unlike you, you dishonest dipshit, I am not relying on one mere strained daffynition.

It is still not my fault that you are too stupid to comprehend that the words you bandy about have actual meaning.

You have YET to demonstrate that a theocracy cannot be a fascist state.

And we all see how much you wiggle and bitch and moan and groan and duck and bob and weave...

But you STILL stand exposed as just a dumbass.

Rotfl! How do you find the audacity to accuse others of being dishonest? You edit the shit out of my posts when you quote them because you're smart enough to know you don't have a legitimate response but dumb enough to believe you're actually accomplishing something.

I've explained why a Theocracy cannot be a Fascist State in several ways and I even posted Mussolini's fucking Doctrine on Fascism. What do you have? Wiki and enough whiny tears to drown Texas.

It's not an accident you actively ignore anything that gets posted that reveals what you're lacking because you don't know the first thing about being honest. Your entire existence is sufficient evidence why abortion should never be illegal. Now cry some more.....

Back to the dude that shot up the base.............

Personally? I don't think he was a terrorist in the manner of Osama Bin Laden or Al-Zawhari, I would hold him more in the vein of Timothy McVeigh.

See.......OBL and AZ were affiliated with an organization and were well known members.

McVeigh had a loose association with a militia group here in the US.

The Army dude was looking to affiliate (as per the CIA), but nobody would take him. He still didn't want to go to the ME (which is why he was trying to affiliate in the first place), so decided to go through with it anyway, hoping for a suicide by cop.

Yep. That's what I think it is.

The best way to find out would be to check his bank account, and see if he accepted or contributed to radical Islamic causes.

I'd bet dollars to donuts he contributed.

I read this commentary elsewhere today. Quite frankly, it makes more sense than all of the conflicting and nonsensical material that FOX and CNN are reporting:

In their haste to sell Major Hasan as the vilest villain since Osama Bin Laden, the intelligence boys have dug themselves int a real hole.

Their entire smear campaign against Major Hasan is that the intelligence agencies were watching him, suspicious of him, concerned, aware that he was posting some questionable posts on the net, tried to connect with Al Qaeda, and most damning of all, was once inside the same building as one of the 9-11 suspects, albeit not at the same time.

Of course, the police who have Major Hasan's laptop have reported there is nothing suspicious on it at all, and the reports that he frequented a strip club cast doubt on his newly-crafted image of fanatical Muslim jihadist.

But here is the problem. We, the American people, have been told that we must accept the warrantless spying on our lives because it will make us safer. We are told that the government's reading of our emails, snooping through our computers, listening to our phone calls, are all necessary to keep us safe.

Yet clearly, it did not work. Even in the case of Major Hasan, who we are told was spotted acting in a suspicious manner 6 months ago, the entire US Government security apparatus was unable to intervene and protect the soldiers at Fort Hood (setting aside the question of why, only mere months after John Russell's shooting rampage on that same base, they were not able to protect themselves).

Of course, my information is that there was a firefight when an argument over refusing to deploy crossed over into a minor mutiny. Since the US Government cannot allow the rest of the military to know there was a revolt in the rank and file, there was a quick decision made to blame the dead Muslim, only it turns out he wasn't dead, and in typical shoot-from-the-hip fashion the propaganda stories are not being well thought out to see what the final implications of the claims really are.

A radical American imam on Yemen's most wanted militant list who had contact with two 9/11 hijackers praised alleged Fort Hood shooter Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan as a hero on his personal Web site Monday.

The posting on the Web site for Anwar al Awlaki, who was a spiritual leader at two mosques where three 9/11 hijackers worshipped, said American Muslims who condemned the attacks on the Texas military base last week are hypocrites who have committed treason against their religion.

Awlaki said the only way a Muslim can justify serving in the U.S. military is if he intends to "follow in the footsteps of men like Nidal."

Radical imam praises alleged Fort Hood shooter

Forum List

Back