Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

Ame®icano;1700265 said:
A radical American imam on Yemen's most wanted militant list who had contact with two 9/11 hijackers praised alleged Fort Hood shooter Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan as a hero on his personal Web site Monday.

The posting on the Web site for Anwar al Awlaki, who was a spiritual leader at two mosques where three 9/11 hijackers worshipped, said American Muslims who condemned the attacks on the Texas military base last week are hypocrites who have committed treason against their religion.

Awlaki said the only way a Muslim can justify serving in the U.S. military is if he intends to "follow in the footsteps of men like Nidal."

Radical imam praises alleged Fort Hood shooter

So a radical muslim terrorist supporting imam, acts like a radical muslim terrorist supporter imam?

Is that news?

So you're cool with what the Imam is saying too?

Wow.

Who knew we had so many weenie terrorist lovers on this board? :eek:

Curve,
LOL....riddle me this, riddle me that:
What's your MOS ?
Where'd you go to basic ?
OIF or OEF ? When ? Which time ?
Sigh.....
I didn't think so.
Given your post, I'm unconvinced you know the difference between an F-16 and a M-16; not necessarily a sin...
....until you try posing as someone who DOES know.

Code of silence ? Bwuuuhahahaha !! THAT is rich !

Let's get back to mutiny. Define it ? Which article in the UCMJ covers it ? Your "level of mutiny as we think of it in traditional terms " holds no sway here.

I didn't say "code" of silence but Culture of Silence. This is easily seen by how many Officers resigned when bush was in office and then immediately publicly criticized the Administration. They didn't do it until after they were out. Do you know the UCMJ calls for the prosecution of a soldier who openly derides superiors? Basically, you just accused me of lying about being a Combat Vet due to your ignorance.

I was a 67Y. Basic at Ft. Dix. AIT at Ft Eustis. First duty station was at Biggs Airfield. M-16? SPORTS. Do you know what that means? OIF or OEF? Neither...it was ODS and ODS. People like you take a very long time to get a whisper of humility. You're probably so self righteous that even if I showed up at your front door with my DD214 you'd accuse me of spiking your water to pull super jedi mind tricks. If you happen to have enough integrity to admit you fucked up with the false accusation don't bother apologizing. Just move on.

No, I'll admit I mess up, happens lots.
Which superior did I deride ? You ?!?

I was a 67Y once upon a time, btw. AIT at Eustis. I'll need to ask you some questions (off thread) about Ft. Bliss, might be going there.

I'll also tell you that your conspiracy theory mentality discredits your experience. You should know better than to think the Army could get it together that quickly and execute. I accused you of not being a combat vet because of the idiocy of your premise, the distinction is important.
The culture of silence you mention was in response to a war that had been going on for years, not an crisis less than a week old. Again, the distinction is significant.
It's inconcieveable to to me that anyone in the military for more than a day could come to the conclusions you apparently have.

My apologies...truly, I watched ODS on tv, you fought in it. Talk about an important distinction.
My condolences as well, apparently you've forgotten quite a bit about the experience.

So a radical muslim terrorist supporting imam, acts like a radical muslim terrorist supporter imam?

Is that news?

Wow.

I knew, and so do many others.

Allie and Jeny
Non Sequitir.
It's polysyllabic AND Latin, probably a bit much for mouth breathing, Palin supporting, no loads like yourselves, but you can Google it....
....or read your idiocy above.
Excellent example though, gotta give you that. :rolleyes:

Wow.

Allie and Jeny
Non Sequitir.
It's polysyllabic AND Latin, probably a bit much for mouth breathing, Palin supporting, no loads like yourselves, but you can Google it....

So says someone else that Points the boney finger of INDIGNATION at what they just comitted?

SPARE US Jackass.

In other words? FUCK YOU.

Last edited:

Wow.

Allie and Jeny
Non Sequitir.

Let us review that post, and then discuss mouth breathing.

T,
All this AND profanity too.
Here's you big chance to play in the majors, T. Explain how my ID of Jeny and Allie's mentally dysfunctional and illogical blathering is non sequitur.

T,
Here's you big chance to play in the majors, T. Explain how my ID of Jeny and Allie's mentally dysfunctional and illogical blathering is non sequitur.

I'm already IN the "MAJORS". *I* Don't need nor subscribe to your invitation.

Deal with it.

T,

Deal with it.

Yes, yes you do operate in the MAJORS T! :D

And if you find the need to bitchslap me from time to time--at least you do it with grace, style and dignity. Ahem....right? :D

Last edited:

Allie and Jeny
Non Sequitir.

Goes right along with the drool problem the fuckwit is having.

He probably oughta see a doctor for that. I hear Sleep Apnea can be dangerous.

T,

Deal with it.

LOL....yup.
Didn't think so.
Next !

That's all you got?

Your little tag-team dog pile didn't quite go down the way you thought it would, did it? :D

Perhaps you ought to get back on the porch with the pups. You obviously can't run with the big dogs!

:woohoo:

Allie and Jeny
Non Sequitir.

Goes right along with the drool problem the fuckwit is having.

He probably oughta see a doctor for that. I hear Sleep Apnea can be dangerous.

No need for alarmism.

If you drool during sleep there is no need to worry. This disorder is only inconvenient and does not pose more serious problems.

Sleep Disorders Help - Drooling In Sleep

This has been a public service announcement.

Deal with it.

LOL....yup.
Didn't think so.
Next !

That's all you got?

Your little tag-team dog pile didn't quite go down the way you thought it would, did it? :D

Perhaps you ought to get back on the porch with the pups. You obviously can't run with the big dogs!

:woohoo:

This coming from the yapping Chihuahua is......rich.

:lol:

Forum List

Back