Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

I've a Muslim doctor, no problem with him. He's cool.

He's remarking on Jen's comments about Muslim doctors and why she wouldn't want to have one whose religion is apparent. Though Kalam can take "solace" in the fact about her recent comments on African Americans and Native Americans as well.

I've a Muslim doctor, no problem with him. He's cool.

He's remarking on Jen's comments about Muslim doctors and why she wouldn't want to have one whose religion is apparent. Though Kalam can take "solace" in the fact about her recent comments on African Americans and Native Americans as well.

I think one needs to use their brain. I want the 'best doctor.' That of course would rule out anyone who tried to convert me or made me uncomfortable in conversation of any sort. I deal with people as individuals, not groups. With that said I do think that when there are 'warning signs' as were reported at Walter Reed, picked up by Homeland Security, reported to FBI, actions need to be taken.

What is of serious importance is that every 9/11 hijacker was Sunni, in 1993 the attack on the WTC was all Sunnis, the attack on the USS Cole was perpetrated by Sunnis. Major Hassan was Sunni, the D.C. killer was Sunni, a Sunni man ran over his daughter in Peroia AZ. Obama bin Laden is Sunni, Sunnis consider Barack Osama Sunni.

All these terrible crimes are committed by Sunni Moslems and not one person pointed this out.

On the other hand when was an american killed by a Shia Iranian, seems to me like the Shia are the good Moslems and Sunni are the medival murderers in the name of Auluh Moslems.

What is of serious importance is that every 9/11 hijacker was Sunni, in 1993 the attack on the WTC was all Sunnis, the attack on the USS Cole was perpetrated by Sunnis. Major Hassan was Sunni, the D.C. killer was Sunni, a Sunni man ran over his daughter in Peroia AZ. Obama bin Laden is Sunni, Sunnis consider Barack Osama Sunni.

All these terrible crimes are committed by Sunni Moslems and not one person pointed this out.

On the other hand when was an american killed by a Shia Iranian, seems to me like the Shia are the good Moslems and Sunni are the medival murderers in the name of Auluh Moslems.

You just said "I don't have a clue about Islam."

Muslim doctors treat their patients with chants on "Allah Akbar", "To hell with the Infidel", Death to the white-man". Muslims Doctors are just a step up from the Negro Witch-Doctors of Africa and Harlem.

Wow! Talk about two contradictory posts by the same person in just a matter of a few minutes!

I am al Liberal, I belong to the Liberal Party of Canada. Colon Powell was booted out by the GOP Conservatives - you know it and so does every other Conservative who still doesnt have his head up his retum or vagina. We Liberals accept all people even coloureds.

Muslim doctors treat their patients with chants on "Allah Akbar", "To hell with the Infidel", Death to the white-man". Muslims Doctors are just a step up from the Negro Witch-Doctors of Africa and Harlem.

One quick question, Yukon, do you accept pro-lifers in the same manner you accept Muslim and witch doctors from Harlem?

Immie

Pro-lifers are ok, as are pro-choicers. I'm pro-choice. I defend a woman's right to chose.

Pro-lifers are ok, as are pro-choicers. I'm pro-choice. I defend a woman's right to chose.

Haha, me too, she has the right to choose up until the time of conception.

See? You and I do agree on some things. :D

Immie

You are always pro-choice. You feel YOU have the right to choose to violate a child, sexually, because you are a mindless lousy scumbag.

You feel a woman has the right to terminate a helpless and completely innocent human life growing within her simply as a matter of her own personal convenience.

You are a debased piece of shit. Nothing more.

Immie

If it doesn't have a nervous system, it's just a mass of cells. Of no more consequence than a lump of fat growing on your back.

At the point where it has a nervous system? Well........then, it has a way to feel pain, as well as a start on the brain. Before that? Just a clump of cells.

Happens about the 40 day mark.

If you wanna remove the growth before the nervous system forms? Well......go ahead......it's not a "human" yet.

If you think that life begins at conception, think again.

You are always pro-choice. You feel YOU have the right to choose to violate a child, sexually, because you are a mindless lousy scumbag.

You feel a woman has the right to terminate a helpless and completely innocent human life growing within her simply as a matter of her own personal convenience.

You are pro war which means by definition you are not pro life.

You are pro war which means by definition you are not pro life.

Wrong again. Such a simple-minded assertion is typical of the mindset of bombastic simpletons like you.

In actuality, recognizing that it is sometimes necessary to fight a war is recognizing that there is a true value to PRESERVING human life.

Unlike you, you simpleton, I am perfectly capable of drawing distinctions.

OFTENTIMES (but not always) abortion is morally offensive and the improper termination of human life.

SOMETIMES (but not always) going to war is appropriate and morally justifiable in the DEFENSE of human life.

Try to get a handle on that someday.

It's called honesty and logic. It could improve you greatly.

Immie

If it doesn't have a nervous system, it's just a mass of cells. Of no more consequence than a lump of fat growing on your back.

At the point where it has a nervous system? Well........then, it has a way to feel pain, as well as a start on the brain. Before that? Just a clump of cells.

Happens about the 40 day mark.

If you wanna remove the growth before the nervous system forms? Well......go ahead......it's not a "human" yet.

If you think that life begins at conception, think again.

Only one way to reply to this:

You are welcomed to your own opinion no matter how wrong it is.

And I respect your opinion, just think you are extremely wrong.

Immie

Women DO have the right to rid their body of unwanted parasitic fetal tissue. ABORTION is LEGAL...eat your hearts out.

He probably oughta see a doctor for that.

But not a Muslim doctor, right?

I don't care. That's not my call to make. It's his.

I don't make health care decisions for anyone but myself and my children.

He will have to make his own decision on that.

Now get your head out of your ass and get over your huwt widdle feewiings.

I don't want a Moslem doctor to treat me. That's my right to choose. If you don't like it, you'll just have to get over it. You can't make me be treated by a Moslem (or anyone else who wears their religion on their sleeve).

I'd walk out on a pro-Abortion liberal ass-wipe doctor too. If that makes you feel any better. :eusa_naughty:

LOL....yup.
Didn't think so.
Next !

That's all you got?

Your little tag-team dog pile didn't quite go down the way you thought it would, did it? :D

Perhaps you ought to get back on the porch with the pups. You obviously can't run with the big dogs!

:woohoo:

Send em to the Pound, Jeny!...

:)

peace...

Yep....WOOF=WOOF...

Rottweiler-picture.jpg

Forum List

Back