Breaking: Mass Shooting at Ft. Hood in Texas ... 7 confirmed dead

You are always pro-choice. You feel YOU have the right to choose to violate a child, sexually, because you are a mindless lousy scumbag.

You feel a woman has the right to terminate a helpless and completely innocent human life growing within her simply as a matter of her own personal convenience.

You are a debased piece of shit. Nothing more.

You are pro war which means by definition you are not pro life.

Wrong again. Such a simple-minded assertion is typical of the mindset of bombastic simpletons like you.

In actuality, recognizing that it is sometimes necessary to fight a war is recognizing that there is a true value to PRESERVING human life.

Unlike you, you simpleton, I am perfectly capable of drawing distinctions.

OFTENTIMES (but not always) abortion is morally offensive and the improper termination of human life.

SOMETIMES (but not always) going to war is appropriate and morally justifiable in the DEFENSE of human life.

Try to get a handle on that someday.

It's called honesty and logic. It could improve you greatly.

I used the comparison to point out the intellectual dishonesty of the anti-abortion groups. The only way to be logically consistent is to not use "pro life" unless one is against war and the death penalty. You can try and argue war and abortion are too different for comparison but the key is seeing the value of human life is simply an arbitrary game played by those who cannot reconcile inconsistent philosophies.

New Internet law just passed the Internet Legislature.

All threads, no matter how they start out, will eventually devolve into the abortion debate.

Good to see you lot are obeying the law :D

You are always pro-choice. You feel YOU have the right to choose to violate a child, sexually, because you are a mindless lousy scumbag.

You feel a woman has the right to terminate a helpless and completely innocent human life growing within her simply as a matter of her own personal convenience.

You are a debased piece of shit. Nothing more.

Wrong again. Such a simple-minded assertion is typical of the mindset of bombastic simpletons like you.

In actuality, recognizing that it is sometimes necessary to fight a war is recognizing that there is a true value to PRESERVING human life.

OFTENTIMES (but not always) abortion is morally offensive and the improper termination of human life.

SOMETIMES (but not always) going to war is appropriate and morally justifiable in the DEFENSE of human life.

Idiots like Curve believe fundamentally that no one is allowed an opinion that differs from his/hers. This is because he/she is clearly far more intelligent than anyone. I suspect this comes from an overinflated ego from years of surrounding him/herself with people less intelligent than he/she.

If you are supportive of the troops, you are pro war - a warmonger perhaps. When in fact, the truth is - possibly - more of a religious conviction. Curve may actually just be a devout coward.

Idiots like Curve believe fundamentally that no one is allowed an opinion that differs from his/hers. This is because he/she is clearly far more intelligent than anyone. I suspect this comes from an overinflated ego from years of surrounding him/herself with people less intelligent than he/she.

If you are supportive of the troops, you are pro war - a warmonger perhaps. When in fact, the truth is - possibly - more of a religious conviction. Curve may actually just be a devout coward.

Is this another example of you "not making it personal?" I've also never implied differing opinions are not allowed.....that is your loyal true love and why you are always telling people to shut up. Stop stalking to make personal comments....naw....we both know you're incapable of anything more than pettiness as you have already proven that with previous posts and most assuredly will continue to prove it after I finish writing this post.

Is this another example of you "not making it personal?" I've also never implied differing opinions are not allowed.....that is your loyal true love and why you are always telling people to shut up. Stop stalking to make personal comments....naw....we both know you're incapable of anything more than pettiness as you have already proven that with previous posts and most assuredly will continue to prove it after I finish writing this post.

Every time you respond to anything I say, I will respond the same way. That is not to tell you to shut up, it is to tell you to fuck off.

I am outraged!

Everyone knew what group this man belonged to, joined, chose to dedicate his life to, and yet they still let him in the Army and gave him a gun!

He was psychiatrist for God’s sake! Everyone knows psychiatrists are simply crazy people trying to find out what is wrong with themselves.

Every time you respond to anything I say, I will respond the same way. That is not to tell you to shut up, it is to tell you to fuck off.

So you make false accusations about others and your response is to whine. Classic.

So you make false accusations about others and your response is to whine. Classic.

Then why not really highlight the falsehoods? To this observer? You have been lackluster.

Hey There's so much we don't know about this guy.How tall was he? That could explain a lot. Perhaps he had a complex about the size of his manhood. Or maybe his mother didn't breast feed. Let's keep the excuses coming. And not speak of the obvious.

Hey There's so much we don't know about this guy.How tall was he? That could explain a lot. Perhaps he had a complex about the size of his manhood. Or maybe his mother didn't breast feed. Let's keep the excuses coming. And not speak of the obvious.

Funniest quote I saw somewhere today, he suffered from "pre-traumatic stress disorder" in response the the NYT's stretch that he 'caught' PFSD from his patients. ;)

You wanna know something REALLY fucked up?

FAUX Noise are the only ones that have really explored the avenue of this idiot being a terrorist.

CNN, MSNBC, the network news agencies? They're all busy trying to bring the plight of PTSD and multiple deployments as the cause.

You know? Both are right........he went snappy because he was scared of going to the ME. And, as a result, he tried to affiliate with other terrorist groups. However.......the terrorists told him no (probably because they knew the CIA was all over him), and so he decided, on his own, to go on his own personal jihad. Maybe he was hoping for such a large display, that he figured SOME group would claim he was part of them.

Know why the MSM is trying to make this about PTSD and deployments?

Simple................because the CIA and FBI BOTH knew they'd fucked up, and this is a really convenient way to white wash all the stupidity from not coordinating with each other properly.

I'll tell you something else that's fucked - all of the reports for the first several hours were of two or three gunmen. From the base officials and from the police.

Which might explain how a psychiatrist without any combat training or experience could hit dozens of experienced combat veterans and shoot 100 rounds in less than three minutes.

Another strange thing is most of the soldiers who were interviewed immediately afterwards thought that the event was a drill. Even those who were shot didn't think it was real until they saw their own blood. Sergeants, captains, etc. They thought it was a training event.

That's where the attacks really take a left turn and go straight to the "conspiracy pile". Why? Because when the 9/11 attacks unfolded, NORAD was conducting a training exercise that simulated hijacked airliners ramming the World Trade Center. The first thing that confused NORAD officials were asking the FAA was "is this real, or training?" Additionally, the people responsible turned out to be under FBI surveillance, under army surveillance, and the subject of terrorists reports, yet nothing was done to prevent their attack.

Same thing when the London Underground bombings took place. The London police, anti-terror, and medical responders were already on each scene in preparation for an exercise to respond to a bomb attack. One organizer reported that there was confusion because they were all assembled outside of the Underground when the bombs went off and it took some effort to overcome the confusion because everyone initially thought it was an exercise. And... authorities knew immediately who was responsible. They had been under surveillance for a long time.

So we have three separate murderous events conducted by threatening folks who were under government surveillance. We have three events that all took the form of a training exercise. And the media response to each of the events is to encourage public support for foreign policy activities that many people were opposed to prior to the event.

Obviously it's just a coincidence and the media and government are faithful and should be trusted. But still, if I didn't trust them so much it might make me wonder if they actually killed innocent people in order to support a multi-trillion dollar agenda.

Naaah. That's just crazy talk.

Forum List

Back