Breaking: Melania blasts Trump policy: I "hate" to see immigrant children separated from parents

She probably hated children separated at the border during the Hussein administration but democrats preferred not to focus on it at that time but it certainly doesn't rise to the level of "blasting" the current administration's policy except in the minds of angry Media Matters educated radicals.
And your moron blames dems while he has both houses and he's president ?? The blithering idiot couldn't do something about it ?? Oh yeah the POS wants his wall or else
America does not want illegal aliens crossing the border, they are in no way benefit America

oh my , my widdle baby bambinos have nightmares since our last attempt to violate Americas border . Next trip we will claim that the kids have the nebulous but all purpose 'ptsd' . After that the widdle kids might get bitten by a Rattlesnake or eaten by a mountain lion or raped and impregnated by the 'coyote' showing us the way to America . Who knows ??

You are disgusting.
------------------------------------------------ Thanks Coyote but its the third world parents that are disgusting Coyote . Subject their baby bambinos to starvation and dying of thirst and all the other hazards i mention in post number 56 Coyote .

You know...it's interesting. Over and over I've asked this but, no one responds directly. Is it disgusting to take your children out of a terrible situation? One that is worse than the journey?
Illegal is illegal, these people are illegal aliens they have no constitutional rights. So fuck them

From your own link..

Under U.S. law, entering the country illegally is a crime. The Trump administration has decreed that such attempts will be prosecuted, meaning the adults are detained, and any children who accompany them are separated.

Yup....trump decision...not a law...POS....

It's a law, you can't pick and choose , change the laws.

Yes. You can. Jaywalking is a crime.

But we don't throw them all in jail and chuck their kids into facilities.
Border jumping is much more serious than jaywalking.
It is misdeamener. Like jaywalking. Much more serious is stuff like murder and rape.
It doesn’t matter we don’t want them here

Trump: "Give me my wall and maybe these beautiful children don't need to get hurt."

he really said that. kidnapper in chief?

Malaria finally is standing up to her evil vinegar and piss Filthy Don? Say it isn't so.

Expect the WeakWhyte racists ficks call for her deportation as she as for humane treatment of people. :113:
those illegal parents should stop hiding behind the kids then. right?

Progressives want these kids for sex trafficking purposes it sounds like

“We need borders. We need security. We need safety. We have to take care of our people.” - Trump

Easy solution: Deport the entire family back to their home country.

Kids and parents get deported together

There I fixed the problem.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The court system is backlogged and they all have the right to their day in court. Apparently we can't deport them without a judge's order and that requires a hearing and there is a waiting list of over two years. So, it sounds simple but it needs some work.

The court system is backlogged and they all have the right to their day in court. Apparently we can't deport them without a judge's order and that requires a hearing and there is a waiting list of over two years. So, it sounds simple but it needs some work.
says you. we say, can't have it both ways. either you want to give them their day in court or if you don't like the treatment, send them back to where they came from immediately. your choice. pick from one.

Nobody wants to see children separated from their parents.
Unfortunately illegals dont seem to mind it.
No. You don’t mind. You voted in the people who created this NEW policy, you supported it, and when it started to backfire the people who put it in p,ace blame everyone but themselves.
please, why can't you just tell the truth. amazing. there is another thread on this, and lady, you're just wrong. Wow, so obvious too. no class to lie like this. shameful.
The only one lying is you. Own your policy you shameful coward.

Nobody wants to see children separated from their parents.
Unfortunately illegals dont seem to mind it.
No. You don’t mind. You voted in the people who created this NEW policy, you supported it, and when it started to backfire the people who put it in p,ace blame everyone but themselves.
please, why can't you just tell the truth. amazing. there is another thread on this, and lady, you're just wrong. Wow, so obvious too. no class to lie like this. shameful.
The only one lying is you. Own your policy you shamecul coward.
it's a country policy instituted with asylum laws. sorry sweetie.

So. At the border, we are stopping illegals with children, and when they are with children that aren't related to them, when they have pending criminal charges against them, or when the children are actually at risk of physical harm, the children are removed from them and lodged in safe, secure facilities on the US dime until we can find a parent or suitable sub for them.

Families seeking asylum are given a choice...you can stay and your children will remain in US custody until you get your paperwork finished....or you can take your children and depart the border.

The left is arguing that we allow the traffickers to traverse freely with their child *families*....and is pretending that the children of asylum seekers are being abused.

The reason they are removed is because they are at risk because of the nature of the TRAFFICKERS that are being processed. The kids, if allowed to stay with their *families*, are being held with murderers, child predators, pimps, traffickers, and gang members.

I think we just need to eliminate American leftists. They are a menace to society and life, and they work to facilitate child sex trafficking and abuse. Why the fuck are we not shooting them in the streets?

Forum List

Back