BREAKING: Memphis Shooter....Update: Now captured and Arrested

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
[tweet][/tweet]

Memphis police hunt shooter who is gunning people down randomly on Facebook live.

Citizens in Memphis Tennessee were being terrorized Wednesday afternoon and into the evening as police searched for a man shooting people at random.

According to local media, multiple people were shot in multiple locations and the suspect was streaming the violence on Facebook live. An exact number of victims was unknwon.

Livestreamed shooting video
[tweet][/tweet]

I'll post more as info comes in.

[tweet][/tweet]

Memphis police hunt shooter who is gunning people down randomly on Facebook live.

Citizens in Memphis Tennessee were being terrorized Wednesday afternoon and into the evening as police searched for a man shooting people at random.

According to local media, multiple people were shot in multiple locations and the suspect was streaming the violence on Facebook live. An exact number of victims was unknwon.

[tweet][/tweet]

Watching it on Action News 5 out of Memphis, telling all of Memphis to lock down in place and stay inside. I doubt that. You don't lock down a city like Memphis in Big Shelby County.

Looks like he is using a Glock switch.

9ADA8CB3-E424-4371-9197-127CD51980E9_png-2518177.JPG

UPDATE: the suspect is currently in a grey Toyota with Arkansas AEV63K. If this suspect is seen, call 911 immediately.

(carjacked and shot woman to get the new car)

FcGPYBzX0AA6zTV

Watching it on Action News 5 out of Memphis, telling all of Memphis to lock down in place and stay inside. I doubt that. You don't lock down a city like Memphis in Big Shelby County.
Now specific in Whitehaven.

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

He's gunning down people on Facebook, live?

Glad I'm not on Facebook, I don't want to get shot.

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

Blame it on climate change.

Forum List

Back